Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Unknown Mission - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Unknown Mission (12490 Views)

Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) / When Mission Becomes Impossible / [story] On A Rescue Mission (rated 18+)…part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown Mission by Ahmadgani(m): 7:57am On Aug 30, 2015
Intro.

Asp Linda Garba of the Nigerian Police force is sent on a mission. An army van carrying sophisicated weapons is missing. Linda must locate the weapons and the army officers conveying the weapons. But she was faced with unkown challenges. The missing weapons was just part one of the story she was told...
Will she succeed?
Follow me to get your answers. Ghen ghen.
Re: Unknown Mission by sylvar02(m): 10:24am On Aug 30, 2015
following
Re: Unknown Mission by Ahmadgani(m): 12:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
Right reserved
No part of this work maybe reproduced, stored in any system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, duplicating or otherwise, without the prior permision of the writer.
All names, places and events in these work are purely coincidental, therefore it is not aim at insulting, underminig or diminishing anybody‘s image. Thanks as you read on. Critiques start your work of criticizing me.
Re: Unknown Mission by Ahmadgani(m): 1:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
It was the sound of the phone that brought back Linda Garba to reality. She took the phone from the table and looked at the screen, it was a strange number, not wanting to be disturbed from her thought. She answered the call reluctantly.
"Hello" Linda spoke
"ASP Linda?" it was a tiny female voice asking.
"Yeah"... Next she heard a deep male voice.
"This is CP Joseph omale the force PRO"
"Mon sir" Linda greeted.
"please come see me in my office at the force headquarters by twelve p.m."
"Ok sir" Linda replied.
The line went off, and Linda was left to ponder on the call she just received. What might be the problem, why is the force PRO asking me to see him in his office this noon, i don't work under him, i work at wuse division, moreover I'm even on a work leave. Those were the thought Linda got occupied with.
She got up from the couch, and walked through the door of her bedroom. She looked at the clock, it was already half past eleven. She took off her pyjamas which she had worn last night when she came back from visiting her aunt. She went into the bathroom to take her bath. She came out and observed herself in the mirror sitting on her dressing table. She was a young woman in her early thirties, light in complexion, beautiful face with a nice shape, big eye balls and she was smar but not yet married. She applied some light make up and walked to her waldrobe. She was not sure of what to wear. At last she selected a pink short sleeve shirt, a black tight jean with a black shoe. She took her car keys, purse and phone. And off she went. Pls more comments to encourage a brother

1 Like

Re: Unknown Mission by Ahmadgani(m): 9:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
Linda Garba arrived the gate of the force headquarters at exactly 35 minutes past 1.00pm. An armed security guard was standing in front of the gate.
“May i see your identification ma‘am?“ the guard requested.
“Yeah of course“ Linda said, as she brought out her I.D. Card.
The guard collected it and carefully checked it. The guard saluted.
“I‘m sorry ma you know this has been the routine ever since those boys attacked this place“ The guard said while returning the ID card.
“No problem“
After passing through all the necessary security checks, Linda was led into a large hall by a corporal whom she had met at the main entrance door of the building. She had asked him to show her the way leading to the force PRO‘s office.
“The office is on the sixth floor you will have to use the elevator, the floor is out of bound for corporals“
“Thank you“
Getting to the sixth floor, Linda found herself in another hall but not as big as the one on the ground floor.
“Hello.. I am ASP Linda Garba and i‘m here to see the force PRO.“ Linda spoke to the lady standing at the entrance of the hall.
“The second door by your left“ the lady said while pointing at the door.
“Thanks“
She found herself in a large office, well furnished and decorated.
CP Joseph Omale, a man in his late forties, black in complexion, well built with a tribal mark on his face. The CP was dressed in police khaki uniform.
“I am Linda Garba“
“I know who you are please sit down“ the CP spoke.
“I will go straight to the point, there is a serious situation at hand and you are recommended to take care of this problem.“ The CP paused then continued.
“When did you joined the police force?“
“4 years ago sir“
“I believe you once served in Kaduna?“
“Yes sir! That was my first place of service“ Linda answered seriously.
“Good and going by your records, you single handedly busted the crime syndicate that terrorized the people of Malali?“
Linda remembered how she almost lost her life in that operation.
Re: Unknown Mission by Ahmadgani(m): 9:53am On Aug 31, 2015
She remembered then as a young officer, she was able to penetrate the syndicates. The operation which lasted 8 hours claimed the lives of 12 young police sergeants, 6 corporals and 2 constables that were asigned alongside Linda for the operation. 14 members of the syndicate also lost their lives. Linda was able to arrest the leader of the syndicate after she shot him in his leg, but she sustained a bullet wound in the process which left her lying in the hospital for weeks.
“Linda?“ the CP called.
“Yes sir“ Linda suddenly returned to reality.
“I don't need to remind you of all your acheivements in the police force but i know you are capable to take care of the current situation“
“Ok sir, what‘s the assignment?“
“Linda what i‘m about to tell you now is confidential“
“Ok sir“
“2 days ago we got a report that a military van conveying sophisicated weapons of ‘A‘ grade, got missing“.
“Ok sir, you want me to trace these weapons?“ Linda asked.
“Not just to trace those weapons, but to recover them“
“Sir, were did we misplaced the weapons? and the officers conveying the weapons?“
“That‘s the problem, the only information at our disposal is that the weapons were been transported from Kaduna to Lagos with 8 army officers as the excorts. The last we heard of the weapons is when the offcers arrived a village called Chikara near Abaji town.“ Linda looking suprised.
“Sir are you telling me that we do not have enough information?“
“Exactly i know you can do this going by your investigative approach to every case you've solved. said the CP.
“Ok sir, when do i start?
“Now, but one more thing, you are carrying out this assignment out of the book“
“You mean i will be acting on my own?“
“Correct“
“I understand“ The CP brought out a small portfolio bag from his drawers and handed it over to Linda.
“In there is the sum of five hundred thousand naira, and another signed check of three hundred thousand naira, it also contain other little things that you will need for the assignment“
“Thanks sir“ Linda said while taking the Bag.
“We need a clean job“
Re: Unknown Mission by hardeyshinor(m): 12:38pm On Aug 31, 2015
Nice story so far.... smileyNice story so far....
Re: Unknown Mission by Ahmadgani(m): 2:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
"We need a clean job Linda" The superior officer said once more.
"You can count on me sir" Linda replied.
Linda stood up and made a gesture by pushing her chest forward.
"Permission to carry on sir"
"Granted"

GOLD HOTEL

"As you all know the mission has been accepted, we need to be steadfast and we should be more careful in our activities in order not to draw attention." It was a short, light complexioned man with a pointed nose wearing an army ceremonial clothes with the name tag K.M CHUKWU, the man appeared to be a general judging by his arny uniform, the man looke to be in his early fifties. The man was addressing 3 other men seated in a mini conference hall.
"Who is carrying out the mission?" a black tall man wearing an agbada with a brown cap he looks like he is in his late forties. asked in a strong Hausa accent.
"It's Linda Garba. Alhaji sani" answered Gen. Chukwu.
"I told you Profesor bola" Alhaji sani said while looking at the man seated by his right.
"You said it, but let's hope she delivers" Prof. Bola a fat man with bald hair, wearing a black suit. He seems to be in his late fifties, suddenly replied.
The third man, an average height slim man with a scar on his nose who was just seated drinking from a cup spoke for the first time.
"That girl is good, I knew what she did in Kaduna, she is good." He added.
"I agree with you chief kefas. Said Gen. Chukwu.
The men continued to delibrate on the issue for 2 hours more before they agreed on the choice of Linda Garba.
Re: Unknown Mission by Ahmadgani(m): 9:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
6:00 AM Tuesday 12
Linda Garba was seated on a mini bus heading to Kaduna. She was wearing a simple dress with little make up, she appeared so casual as she could be. Linda loves traveling by bus, because it gives her the opportunity to reminisce and think about her past.
Linda began to think about her life. She was born on December 12th 1983 in Porthacourt Rivers state, where her father Santos Garba was teaching in a government school and her mother Eunice Garba a petty trader. Linda was their only child. Santos and Eunice Garba, originally hails from Taraba state, Sardauna local government to be precise. Linda attended St. Peters missionary primary school Porthacourt, were she obtained her primary school certificate. She then proceeded to government secondary School Porthacourt, the School were her father works. She had wanted to be a lawyer, but something happened that changed her life forever.
It was a Monday morning she remembered vividly, she was in SS3 then. Just like always, they were heading to school in her father's Santana car when suddenly another car crashed into them from the back. Her father was angry so was the other man driving in the 504 car that hit them. The man claimed to be a police officer. In the cause of the heated argument the police officer who owns the 504 car brought out a pistol from his car and shot at Linda's father. He was taken to the hospital but gave up the ghost after just 2 hours. As an eye witness, she reported the incident to the police but the case was buried. And that was when she vowed to join the police force in future.
Re: Unknown Mission by Ahmadgani(m): 9:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
Pls I need words of encouragements
Re: Unknown Mission by Ahmadgani(m): 7:10am On Sep 01, 2015
It was the voice of the bus conductor that brought Linda back to reality.
"Na for Kawo Park we go stop oo, abeg make Una come down." The conductor announced in pidgin.
The time was 8:45 AM when Linda arrived Arewa Hotels, she was carrying a mini bag and a small hand bag. She booked a room and ordered for breakfast. She was taking her breakfast at the same time trying to get some clues on how to start her investigation. Her reason of coming to Kaduna was to start from the root of the case. Few minutes later Linda brought out her phone, a Samsung galaxy, she tapped on the google search engine and typed in the words NIGERIA WEAPONS TRANSFER KADUNA, and four search results popped up. NIGERIA DEFENSE ACADEMY WEAPON SCHOOL, NIGERIA AIR FORCE BASE WEAPON HOUSE, MILITARY POLICE ARMS AND AMMUNITIONS TRANSFER, and NIGERIA ARMY WEAPONS DELIVERY SERVICE. She copied them on a peace of paper, and strikes out the first one because NDA do not deal on weapons, they only train soldiers. She picked up her phone and dialed a number.
"Bun! Bun!! Bun!!!" the phone was ringing.
"Halo madam Haba!" a male Hausa voice spoke.
" Hello Musty, how are you?" Asked Linda.
"I dey pine oo, since I transper go por Abuja, I com porget me kwo?" Musty asked.
" No vex, carry your Moto make you com meet me for arewa hotel abeg" Linda spoke in pidgin.
"Ok. I dey com."
Linda freshened up and changed into a black Tshirt on a blue jean trouser.

35 minutes later....

Linda and Musty arrived the gate of the airport base, they arrived in Musty's Car. Linda came down and went straight to the armed man guarding the gate.
"Good morning sir"
"Morning, what can I do for you?"
"I am a student of sociology and I am carrying out a research on the Nigerian air force" Linda lied.
"Ok, show me your ID Card"
"Here sir" Linda said while handing over one of the fake IDs she got for the operation.
" Come in"

1 Like

Re: Unknown Mission by Ahmadgani(m): 9:37am On Sep 01, 2015
Linda Garba found herself in a very large environment with inter-lock tiles covering the floor of the whole place. She went into a building with HUMAN RESOURCE AND SOCIAL CENTER.
“Good day ma.“ Lindaa greeted the lady seated on a chair behind a round table inside the building.
“Good day, how may i help you?“ The lady asked.
“I‘m a student of sociolgy from TTU Abuja i‘m carrying out a research about Nigeria Air Force“ Linda said, while handing over her fake ID to the woman
Re: Unknown Mission by Ahmadgani(m): 10:50am On Sep 01, 2015
“Ok“ The Woman was convinced with the ID card.
“What would you like to know about the Air Force?“ The lady continued.
“Actually, ma i am more intresrted in the weapons and ammunition transport.“
“Transport?“ The woman sound suprised.
“Yeah“
“We are not saddled with that responsibility, all issues with weapons is handled by NSA.“
Dead end, that was the thought on Linda‘s mind. She thanked and bade the woman goodbye after some other unnecessary enquiries. She knew she was not going to get anything from the air force base. Linda went back to the car and met Musty eating boiled Groundnut.
She remembered how she met Musty for the first time 2 years ago. It was a sunday morning and she was in a hurry to get to church, she wanted to attend Christmas carol's special service. Her car had broken down the previous day and no Cab or Keke was willing to take her. “Bamu daukan ma su zuwa church“ was all they say before zooming off. She was frustrated and was almost giving up when an old looking keke stopped.
“Ina zuwa?“
“Church“ Linda replied slowly.
“Make we go.“ She was surprised at his kind gesture, she had given him 2000 naira that day which he kindly declined. Two months later she helped him to secure a non interest loan which he used to purchase the cab he is working with right now. And that was how they became pals.
The next stop they made did not yeild any good result too.
When they got to Jaji, after passing through the gate using her fake ID, she met a young army officer seating at the reception.
After the normal pleasantries and introduction.
“I am a student of sociology carrying out a research on nigeria‘s army weapon movement and distribution“ Linda said.
“I‘m sorry ma‘am, we do not transfer or distribute weapons.“ Linda was almost getting certain that she came to another dead end but the officer continued.
“We only do so on a special request and it must be from the Army heirachy, i am telling you this because you said you are a student of sociology, i also studied sociology and i know how mean the lecturers might be sometimes
Re: Unknown Mission by Ahmadgani(m): 12:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
Linda was happy that she might get something out of this.
“Yeah you are right! the lecturers are mean sometimes“ Linda said.
The army officer looking more calmed now continued speaking.
“And the transportation is made using unknown soldiers and they only report to the commander of Arms and ammunition, Col. Dada Fakeye. That‘s all i can tell you.
“Thank you so much“ Linda appreciated.
After spending few more minutes asking unnecessary questions, Linda took her leave.

900:pm
Linda Garba was in her hotel room trying to make sense out of all her activities through out the day and how to build up on the lead. She brought out her phone and typed in the name Col. Dada Fakeye on the google search engine. The screen displayed his profile. He was a native of Ogbomosho in Oyo state, he served in different capacities during the cause of the 20 years he has been in service, he is presently the commander Nigeria Army‘s Arms and ammunition unit. He is black in complexion, 55 years old and lives in no 25 army estate Kaduna. She copied the information on a piece of paper, say a little prayer and slept off.

“Please Mummy don‘t die“
“Please!!!!“
Linda suddenly woke up from her dream, she sat on the bed and thought of how her mother died.
. When her father died, life was not the same for Linda and her mother, they were struggling to survive because the government refused to pay her father‘s entitlements. They kept on struggling until Linda completed her SSCE. One thursday evening her mother began to throw up without stopping, she was rushed to the hospital with the help of their neighbor but she never saw the light of the next day. Linda almost cried her heart out when she realized that she just became the latest orphan in town.
It was the sound of “ALLAHU AKBAR“ that brought Linda back to the present. The muslims were getting ready for their morning prayers, she checked the time, it was just few minutes past 5:00 AM. She said a little prayer and went into the bathroom to freshen up.
Re: Unknown Mission by Ahmadgani(m): 1:54pm On Sep 01, 2015
Col. Dada was in his Peugeot 607 Car with his driver driving him to work.
“You know i do not keep confidential files in the office.“ Col. Dada speaking through his phone. He was silent for some moments.
“Count on me sir“
Musty and Linda were on their way to Army estate Kaduna.
“Park 5 miles before the gate“
“Ok“
Her experience had shown her that Confidential files are mostly kept at home.
She came down from the car, she was wearing a Jallabiyah with a blue veil, she was carrying a small hand bag. Linda found her way into the estate without much problem, she also did not face any difficulty in locating the colonel‘s house. The Colonel‘s wife and children traveled abroad two weeks ago, so there‘s no one at home except the Gate keeper and the House boy. When she located the house, she made sure no one was watching her, she brought out a can from her bag. She sprayed the content into the house, she covered her face with a mini oxygen mask before jumping over the fence. Linda saw the gate man lying down on the floor. “I‘ve got less than 5 minutes before this gas stops working“ Linda said to herself. She went into the living room swiftly and saw the House boy lying on the floor too. The house contains five rooms, she was able to locate the master bedroom but it was under lock and key, she checked her time. 3 minutes left. After little effort she was able to unlock the door using a special master key. Linda searched and combed everywhere but could not find anything. She was about to loose hope when her eyes caught something. It was a red office file with ‘confidential‘ written boldly on it. She opened the file which contained 5 papers but she could not understand anything because the writings were coded. She brought out her phone and took the shot all the five papers using the camera of her phone. She was almost done when she heard some foot steps...
Re: Unknown Mission by Ahmadgani(m): 4:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
Linda was alerted, she checked her time, the gas must have finished it work. She quickly kept the file where she had found it. The footsteps decreased instantly. She made her way out of the house swiftly and quickly.
"Madam I no tay oo" Musty asked in his funny hausa-English when Linda came into the car.
"Really? Return me to arewa hotel." Linda said.

Linda was trying all her best to make meaning out of these coded files but was yielding negative results. She gave up and starts to feel disappointed. Then she saws a familiar code. Nsu984.
"Why is this code ringing a bell in my head?" Linda asked herself. After few minutes of thinking Linda finally placed the code. She remembered that she once saw the code on one of the military planes kept at the special wing of Ahmadu bello airport Kaduna. She remembered that she was sent on a casual assessment of the airport that day when she came across the plane.

She checked her time, it was already past 5 O'clock PM, she changed into something nice picked up one of her fake IDs which portrays her as an Airport Employee.

She found her way into the special wing of the airport, and just like she thought, the plane was there. She quickly checked the log book of the plane and to her greatest surprise the plane landed from Iran the same day the said weapons go missing. She quickly went into the plane, there was nothing on suspicious in the plane. She was about coming down, when she saw a phone lying on the floor, she picked it went through it. There was a message stored on the phone which reads. " Hope the nuclear arrived Nigeria safely call me when you get this message." "Nuclear! Nigeria?" Linda exclaimed to her self. She checked the date that the message was sent and it rhymes with the date the weapons got missing.
Re: Unknown Mission by Ahmadgani(m): 3:41am On Sep 02, 2015
I‘m sorry for all the typogrphic and mechanical errors, i‘m not perfect, i actualy came here to learn. I will try my best to correct my mistakes and improve on my writings. Thanks all. Your comments and replies are essential. Thanks once more.
Re: Unknown Mission by Ahmadgani(m): 7:21am On Sep 02, 2015
LAGOS

It was a Thursday morning morning, a day the sun refused to rise due to the weather condition of lagos state. It had rained cat and dog the previous night.
General KM Chukwu, Alhaji Sani and Chief Kefas made their way through the gate of an Old building in a Mercedez G-wagon car. The building seems to have been neglected for a very long time.
“I almost forgot, where is Professor Bola?“ Cheif Kefas who was wearing a brown Niger Delta attire with a black Hat asked.
“He has a paper presentation this morning, don‘t worry about him. Alhaji Sani replied.
“Ok Gentlemen let‘s go in.“ Announced General Chukwu who was dressed in mufty.
The three men came down from the car and majestically walked to the door of the building. General chukwu pressed a button on the left side of the door.
“Code please?“ A deep male voice asked.
“Nature. Under. Culture. Leader. Enter. Reader.“ Genral Chukwu gave out the codes and the door swung open. The men found themselves in a large hall that looks like a theater with old Chairs and a very big Table filled with dusts. A man was standing at the door while two others were seen standing at the center of the hall.
“Hello sirs“ The man standing at the door who seems to be in his late thirties, black in complexion, tall with one of his upper teeth missing greeted the older men.
“Hello how are you Lister?“
“Fine sir.“
“That‘s our man.“ Genaral Chukwu announced to Alhaji Sani and Chief Kefas.
“Very good“ The two men chorused.
“Are these the two other boys i asked you to recruit?“ The genaral asked facing Lister.
“Yes, this is Melon“ Lister pointed at one of the boys who was wearing a red jacket, he seems to be in his early twenties.
“And that is Ororo“ Lister pointed at the second boy who was wearing a black T-shirt, he seem to be in his late twenties.
“Good, where is the nuke?“ Alhaji sani asked.
“Put it on the table Melon, Ororo help him“ Ordered Lister. The two boys raised a large clean Wooden box from the floor and placed it on the table.
“Open it!“ Ordered Lister.
Re: Unknown Mission by Ahmadgani(m): 2:39pm On Sep 02, 2015
“Melon open it“ Lister repeated.
Melon brought out a Jack Knife from the side pocket of his jacket and carefully opened the Box. Inside the Box lies a Rocket like machine with metalic clippers.
“Very good! That is it. You boys should continue working on it and everything you need will be provided. General Chukwu said with a note of finality.
“Ok sir, but the Reactors and the detonators are not here.“
“Don‘t worry Lister, we are working on that, you! Just do your job and the Reactors and detonator will be sent to you. Alhaji Sani replied.
“We shall take our leave now, or Chief Kefas do you have anything to say?“ General Chukwu asked.
“No General, i have seen the nuke and that is ok for now.“
The three older men made their way out of the building.

Linda Garba was in her Hotel room pondering and wandering over her discovery at the Airport. Nuclear in Nigeria, is it that the PRO lied to me or was he in the dark also. These and many more were the thoughts running on Linda‘s mind. She brought out her phone and dialed his number.
“Hello sir, Linda Garba on the line“
“Hello Linda, i have been expecting your call since Monday. Do you have any lead?“ CP Omale spoke huskily.
“Sir i think we have a much more serious situation than we had anticipated.“
“ASP Linda please elaborate“
“What we are looking for are not just weapons like Russian counter gun 981, American sickle multi magnum 251, German 2.2 sprayer or Japanese tender reaper 5. I think we are also looking for a nuclear.“
“You are right Linda, i didn‘t want to tell you when you came to my office on monday, because i was scared that you might reject the mission and i wanted you to find it before it leaks to the media, actually the nuke was discreetly purchased by the Government for National security but got missing when it was been transported from Kaduna to Army bunker Lagos. Linda! you have to find this Nuke before it is used against innocent citizens of this country.“
“Ok sir i‘ll do my best“
Linda managed to say.
Re: Unknown Mission by Ahmadgani(m): 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
When Linda dropped the phone, it became clearer to her that indeed a nuclear weapon is hidden somewhere in this country. She decides to call her aunt cause she knows that she might have been trying her line.
"Hello anty"
"Hello Linda how are you?"
"Ma I am fine"
"I've been trying to reach you since when you left my house but I could not reach you, hope you are fine"
"I'm fine ma, you know the nature of my job..."
"That's why i have been telling you to drop that work and find a good man to marry you but you refused."
"Anty, don't just start, you know i love my job and marriage is something that needs dedication and time, right now I'm married to my job."
"Ok, all the best my daughter."
"Bye." Linda dropped the phone. She remembered when her mum died. All her father's relatives refused to help her, it was only her mother's cousin sister Theresa that helped her. Aunt theresa brought her to Kaduna then and sponsored her through school, she completed her NCE with an excellent result therefore she was retained as a Lecturer assistant in charge of pre-Nce. She did not like the lecturing job but due to the financial constraints in the country, she had no choice. It was while she was lecturing that the opportunity of joining the police force surfaces and she grabbed it. Her aunt was against her joining the force but she later supported Linda. Later her aunt was transferred to Abuja, and that's when Linda became independent. She worked hard before she got to the rank of ASP.
Linda suddenly returned to the present. What next? She asked herself. She brought out the phone which she had found at the airport and went through it thoroughly, the phone contains only the message she had read earlier and the phone number used in sending the message. The number which is a foreign number was unavailable when she dialed it with her phone.
She dialed dialed her number using the phone and she was able to get the phone number of the mysterious phone, she then saved the number on her phone. What will I do with this phone number now? She was lamenting to herself when suddenly an idea occurred to her.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Mission by Royal58(m): 12:41am On Sep 03, 2015
interesting write up.hope Asp Garba sails through safely
Re: Unknown Mission by Ahmadgani(m): 7:15am On Sep 03, 2015
Thanks for reading. Lets keep our fingers crossed and see how things unfolds.
Re: Unknown Mission by Ahmadgani(m): 9:22am On Sep 03, 2015
She dialed 420, which is the customer care line for STM communications, the leading telecommunication company in the country.
“Hello! Good day and how may i help you?“
“Hello Good day“
“What‘s your name and where are you calling us from?“
“My name is Jane Ojo and i‘m calling you from Kaduna“
“Madam Jane are you calling us with your number?“
“No sir“
“Ok, how may i help you?“
“I need some information about my line.“
“If i may get you correctly, you said you needed some information about your line?“
“Yes“
“What kind of information?“
“I bought the line when it was already registered so i don‘t know the name registered with the line and i don‘t know where it was registered“
“Ok, call out your number“
“01100214589“ Linda called out the mystery number.
“I‘ll have to place you on hold madam while i try to retrieve information about your line“
“Ok“
1 minute later...
“Madam are you still there?“
“Yes“
“I‘m sorry madam i can‘t see any informaton on this line except that it was registered and activated on the 12th of this month in Wash plaza close to congress house Kaduna. So you will have to go there and re-register your line manually.“
“Thank you.“
“Yo know it is against NCC code to buy an already registered Sim card“
“I know, but i thought it was not important“ Linda lied.
“Is that all for now?“
“Yes thank you“
“Thank you for calling STM customer care, do have a nice day.“
Linda dropped the phone and felt a little bit relaxed.
Why is this getting more and more confusing and exciting. Linda asked her self. I need to find this Bomb as quickly as possible. She declared to herself.
Re: Unknown Mission by Ahmadgani(m): 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
WASH PLAZA KADUNA

A large two storey building, painted green and yellow was booming with customers who were trying to buy one or two things. Outside the gate of the plaza seated a young boy, about 21 years old. The boy was busy attending to customers who wanted to register their sim cards. Two hours later, the day was getting dark and it was time for the boy to go home. He turned his small note book Computer to hybernate, placed it in a small bag and parked up all other neccessary things.
“Why is keke and taxis very scarce today?“ the boy asked himself while waiting for a cab or keke on the side of the road. Two minutes later a black car stopped infront of the boy, apart from the driver, a woman wearing hijab covering her face was seated at the passenger seat.
“where i dey go?“
“I dey go Malali“ the boy responded to the driver“
“Ok enter, na one pipty be your money“
“Haba driver na hundred naira i get oo“
“Ok enter“
The boy entered while thanking the driver. Just few minutes of driving, the car got to a lonely and empty road. The woman seated at the passenger seat brought out a gun and ordered the driver to stop the car.
“Stop the car or i shoot you“
“God! Save us“ the boy was shouting while the driver was stopping the car.
“Keep your mouth shut or i silent you forever. Bring out all your money and your phones“ the woman ordered.
The driver and the boy brought out their phones & money and handed it over to the woman.
“Give me that bag!“ the woman ordered the boy.
He handed the bag to her while he was shaking and trembling with fear. The woman arranged everything under her hijab, came down from the car and ordered the driver to zoom off.
There was a knock on the door.
Linda garba opened the door after making sure that it was Musty.
“Madam i pear pa, i thinkam say i go just beat the boy and collect the laftof but i com see you with gun.“
“I wanted the operation to look real.“
“Ok i pear sha, my wipe they wait por me por house, gud night.
“Good night“ Linda handed him some money.
Re: Unknown Mission by Olasco93: 4:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
Gaskiya am pollowing you line apter line pa.... The story dey tweet more and more walahi...
Re: Unknown Mission by Royal58(m): 4:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
Asp Linda,u r truly an awesome investigator
Re: Unknown Mission by Ahmadgani(m): 5:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
Thanks and keep reading. More updates tonight
Re: Unknown Mission by Ahmadgani(m): 9:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
CP Omale was seated in his office receiving a phone call, the voice on the other side of the phone is inaudible.
"Yes sir" silent.
"I haven't received any report from her, except the one i told you about" silent.
"Yes sir we will do our best"

Linda closed the door to her room, sat down and brought out the note book computer from it bag. She tried to log it on but it was password protected.
"Hmmm young boys and password!" Linda exclaimed.
She tried starting the system once more, but this time she did not allow it finish booting, she then pressed F1 to enter CMOS setup. When the CMOS setup screen was displayed, it prompted for a password, she guessed wrongly three times until it displayed an 8 digit code. She encrypted the code using an application on her phone and she was able to reset the password. She gave out a sigh and murmured.
"Thank you Dr. Tom." Dr Tom was her computer Science lecturer when she was in school.
She quickly went through the system and checked the list of sim cards that were registered on the 12. The mystery number was the third sim card that was registered that day with the name Remi Johns and the address house number 5 Kabala extension.
Kabala extension here I come, Linda motoined to herself.

Remi johns was preparing Tea in the kitchen when she heard a knock, Remi is dark in complexion, she seems to be a young woman but her face displays semi poverty. She also serms to be 4 to 5 months pregnant.
"Who is there oo? I'm coming" Remi opened the door to see a woman wearing a blue T-Shirt, a blue face cap with SMT written boldly.
"Good morning madam sorry to disturb you this morning, I'm working with SMT communications."
"Ok, what can I do for you?"
"A phone number registered with this address won a prize in our promotional offer."
"Come in madam"
" Just as I was saying a line registered to this address and with the name Remi Johns won a prize in our promo"
"What line is that?" Remi asked.
"The line was registered on the 12th of this month"
"Actually i was the one who registered the line but it belongs to my husband victor and he is not at home right now"
"Where is he and when is he coming back cause the line has just 24 hours before the offer expires."
"I don't know where he is but he told me he got a job that will take him away for days, I was not able to call him ever since but he called me once with someone's phone and told me that I shouldn't worry that he will be back soon after that, each time i try the line the person will just pick and say wrong number"
"We have to reach him somehow can you give us the number he used in contacting you?"
"I'm his wife now and i was the one who registers the line for him, whatever he won, you can give it to me and i will keep it for him."
"That's not a problem but we need to see the line to confirm some things, don't worry just give us the line he contacted you with and we will try our best to get him."
"Ok ok." Remi said. While she brought her phone and scroll through, then called out the number. 00011122200.
"Thank you very much, we will get back to you soon. Meanwhile take this voucher and recharge your line, always stick to SMT."
Remi was left thinking in her mind. Maybe we even won a car who knows, i pray they reach him oo.
Re: Unknown Mission by Ahmadgani(m): 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
There would be an update very soon.
Re: Unknown Mission by Ayjos10(m): 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
I dey follw u bumper to bumper like hunchbak...anticipatin the next update
Re: Unknown Mission by Ayjos10(m): 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
Cc.kingzpen,logodwiz,shebarh,onemansquad,stuff46....Abeg make una shw
Re: Unknown Mission by Ayjos10(m): 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
Nitefury tunery004 pinkycute cherrybrown Eniqurl Aare2050 kwencypresh ritababe IDFWU queenyetty09 vickysunmomi mercylin Horlabiyi Brytawon Hurklan Cutieepearl Enneecy Prevail23 Shiifi Rutemi Oladunwo Nastyd BeeBeeOoh Hfinest1 Saxwizard Liljboy lurex2rhyme Yurme Daholiest Teejaypee Mismoore Brytawon Hotwendy Danyel09 et al...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) / English Grammar Lesson / My Neighbor's Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.