Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Prince Audu Wins Kogi Apc Primary Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prince Audu Wins Kogi Apc Primary Elections (1985 Views)

Fayose And Wike Off To Anambra For PDP Governorship Primary Elections (Photos) / Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi Governorship Election / Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Audu Wins Kogi Apc Primary Elections by pinkrex(m): 7:59am On Aug 30, 2015
Prince Abubakar Audu has been declared winner of Kogi state Apc primary elections early Sunday morning, at Kogi state township stadium lokoja. The votes which were cast over night saw Yahaya Bello taking early lead while Fmr. Governor Audu emerged with a slim margin to victory.

This is the first time elections in Kogi state have been seen to be free and fair. The election was chaired by Current Governor of Kaduna state, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai.

Audu now faces PDP incumbent governor Governor Idris Ichalla Wada.

Source: Kogi iReporter Promise Emmanuel

More details shortly
Re: Prince Audu Wins Kogi Apc Primary Elections by slimcious(m): 8:01am On Aug 30, 2015
Ok
Let's c
Re: Prince Audu Wins Kogi Apc Primary Elections by 175(m): 8:05am On Aug 30, 2015
No other person dey dat State?

2 Likes

Re: Prince Audu Wins Kogi Apc Primary Elections by madridguy(m): 8:06am On Aug 30, 2015
Only God will help the masses. Thieves keep recycling themselves.
Re: Prince Audu Wins Kogi Apc Primary Elections by osaslord500(m): 8:06am On Aug 30, 2015
Haters be like “He will lose to pdp”
Re: Prince Audu Wins Kogi Apc Primary Elections by skelewu404(m): 8:06am On Aug 30, 2015
Re: Prince Audu Wins Kogi Apc Primary Elections by pinkrex(m): 8:09am On Aug 30, 2015
slimcious:
Ok
Let's c

Apart from those peddling ethnic sentiments, Prince Audu is the man for the job. His 2003 legacies are still the remnant of development one can boast of in that state.

Yahaya Bello, owner of Fair-plus transport has a good political future after Audu completes his final tenure I think.
Re: Prince Audu Wins Kogi Apc Primary Elections by pinkrex(m): 8:10am On Aug 30, 2015
175:

Meaning? angry
175:

Meaning?

Was there not a primary? Thats how unlettered fellows like you will be causing ethnic rivalry implantation in the minds of people.

What do you even know about that state?
Re: Prince Audu Wins Kogi Apc Primary Elections by pinkrex(m): 8:14am On Aug 30, 2015
osaslord500:
Haters be like “He will lose to pdp”

PDP has the structure in the state.. but I tell you, with the zombie and cataclysmic performance of Gov. Wada, he is dead on arrival.

Dino Milaye was seen to be lobbying for one Gamji.

Imagine 28 aspirants contesting primaries.

See APC and their dirty ambitious people. I hope those that lost out wont sabotage Audu's main election to PDP.

1 Like

Re: Prince Audu Wins Kogi Apc Primary Elections by Obascoetubi: 8:22am On Aug 30, 2015
cool
Re: Prince Audu Wins Kogi Apc Primary Elections by 1miccza: 8:23am On Aug 30, 2015
Is it that they don't have any other politician in that state other than this prince Abubakar Audu??He's always in one party or the other in one election or the other... Association of political Criminals and People decieving people mtttttcchhheeww!!! Shiioorr!!!!

1 Like

Re: Prince Audu Wins Kogi Apc Primary Elections by 175(m): 8:25am On Aug 30, 2015
pinkrex:

Meaning? angry

Meaning?

Was there not a primary? Thats how unlettered fellows like you will be causing ethnic rivalry implantation in the minds of people.

What do you even know about that state?

Hahahahaha! So because we hold different views about Audu the career governorship aspirant in Kogi State, I've automatically become unletterd. . .Kai fear God ooo.
Re: Prince Audu Wins Kogi Apc Primary Elections by pinkrex(m): 8:52am On Aug 30, 2015
1miccza:
Is it that they don't have any other politician in that state other than this prince Abubakar Audu??He's always in one party or the other in one election or the other... Association of political Criminals and People decieving people mtttttcchhheeww!!! Shiioorr!!!!

Hahahhahaha! Another ignorant one on the lose. Prince Audu never switched parties in his political career. He started with ANPP until merger with APC.
Re: Prince Audu Wins Kogi Apc Primary Elections by pinkrex(m): 9:00am On Aug 30, 2015
175:

Hahahahaha! So because we hold different views about Audu the career governorship aspirant in Kogi State, I've automatically become unletterd. . .Kai fear God ooo.

Is it about that? I believe you should understand that people choose their leaders, either good or bad.
Re: Prince Audu Wins Kogi Apc Primary Elections by Obascoetubi: 9:19am On Aug 30, 2015
APC Gov Primaries Update: 17th LGA, Okene Delegates voting now. The delegates are voting in alphabetically order of the 21 Local Government area of Kogi Stat http://kogistar..com/2015/08/kogiapc-gov-primaries-update.html

Re: Prince Audu Wins Kogi Apc Primary Elections by 1miccza: 11:06am On Aug 30, 2015
pinkrex:

Hahahhahaha! Another ignorant one on the lose. Prince Audu never switched parties in his political career. He started with ANPP until merger with APC.

Look at my statement,compare with yours and tell me who's ignorant between both of us.. Na the English too hard for you or na latin i use type?

(1) (Reply)

Solomon Dalung's Nomination, Lots Of Love From Core Northerners. / how jonathan a biafra built amalgamation tower of biafra/north that cause war / Unofficial Results Of Bayelsa Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.