Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,659 members, 7,823,871 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland (2011 Views)

Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? / Was I Wrong? / Good Old days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 30, 2015
Nairaland
Re: Nairaland by Heromaniaa: 10:29am On Aug 30, 2015
I didn't read all that. I strongly believe there's no justification for hitting a woman. There are always better ways to resolve issues.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland by banme(m): 10:34am On Aug 30, 2015
kontinue
Re: Nairaland by buzquet(m): 10:50am On Aug 30, 2015
way d two hot slap?
Re: Nairaland by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 30, 2015
No. You did the best thing. In fact you only erred for not completing a hat trick

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland by czarr(m): 1:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
You don't spend much on girls you wanna keep,
Compel her to spend on you,that is what is called investment(or at least that's the way she'll see it).
Compel her to travel long distances to see you always,this strengthens the bond it makes her feel like she really loves you if she can do things for you.
But if you continue to give,without receiving, you'll be history when a bigger giver comes along and he'll also be historygrin
Re: Nairaland by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
I was just taking solace with the thought that its bcoz I m not working I will soon get a job and all these idleness will stop, the following day we and my girl were jisting 1 faithful night in their house when she received a call, so she got up left me with her phone, that she want to buy recharge card and went away..... The worst thing is that I was to travel the following day as early as possible and we won't meet again till the following year coz it was for Christmas it was on 22 Dec... This girl left around 8pm I sat outside waiting for 4 hours, I latter saw her coming in the darkness with a guy (that I latter got to know is a recruit in the military not even an officer but a recruit junior officer with no single rank) she came straight to me asking in a little loud voice that is slightly embarrassing that "Must you wait for me"? She asked I was boiling that I could not control my anger, I landed a very dirty slap on her face, as she was standing confuse I landed another 1 again on her face, still standing I make attempt to remove my belt then she bolt off to be Contd...
Re: Nairaland by dmcdad: 2:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
Elcapito:
No. You did the best thing. In fact you only erred for not completing a hat trick
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

A hatrick of slaps. grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland by pato405(m): 2:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
SERIOUSLY, no woman is worth any man's troubles....from the days of Eve, till date...they are all the same jor!
Re: Nairaland by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
No mind the animal jooor
dmcdad:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

A hatrick of slaps. grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland by dmcdad: 2:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
Warmis:
I was just taking solace with the thought that its bcoz I m not working I will soon get a job and all these idleness will stop, the following day we and my girl were jisting 1 faithful night in their house when she received a call, so she got up left me with her phone, that she want to buy recharge card and went away..... The worst thing is that I was to travel the following day as early as possible and we won't meet again till the following year coz it was for Christmas it was on 22 Dec... This girl left around 8pm I sat outside waiting for 4 hours, I latter saw her coming in the darkness with a guy (that I latter got to know is a recruit in the military not even an officer but a recruit junior officer with no single rank) she came straight to me asking in a little loud voice that is slightly embarrassing that "Must you wait for me"? She asked I was boiling that I could not control my anger, I landed a very dirty slap on her face, as she was standing confuse I landed another 1 again on her face, still standing I make attempt to remove my belt then she bolt off to be Contd...
I didn't read the above. But if this was the reason you slapped her, then.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed You f**k up! First and first, I don't subscribe to physically abusing a woman. I know say women dey zuzu wella, but then there are better ways to treat a woman's misdeeds.

Where you even f**k up reach na to let the girl come meet you for there. Imagine, good 4 hours you dey wait. Guy, you dey lobby big time! Haba! No offense, but na guys like you dey make girls dey do anyhow. Its crystal clear that you showed her excess love.

Me! Mcdad! Come dey vex? Lai lai! I go do like say nothing happen. But God be with that girl make I finish with her, she for prefer make I give her a hatrick of slaps. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland by cornoil(m): 3:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
Waited for a girl for four hours? That's not love but Mumu and stupidity. She has already shown you that the relationship was over but your stupidity called love still blinded you.
Re: Nairaland by dmcdad: 4:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
cornoil:
Waited for a girl for four hours? That's not love but Mumu and stupidity. She has already shown you that the relationship was over but your stupidity called love still blinded you.
As in ehn... Sometimes you will be wondering what is wrong with some men. 4 freaking hours! Like you said, this is the height of mumulity. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland by jworos(m): 5:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
Never hit a Woman, there r other ways to hurt them, but i guess u can't hurt someone who's no longer interested in u undecided...
Re: Nairaland by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
A very funny story, why will u slap her? So the military guy come deh look you giving her the second slap? I don't believe it
Re: Nairaland by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
Wow .buh op u no try at all. oo no matter wat has happened ,beating a woman is nt the solution,u could av just walk away
Re: Nairaland by datyrone(m): 5:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
Investing in a relationship is reciprocal. It makes both partners have some respect for each other...even when things change.

From the write up...I saw lots of instances where both of you showed immaturity.
Re: Nairaland by juliusocean(m): 6:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
hmmmmmm to advice people don tire me go and learn ur lesson d hard way
Re: Nairaland by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
So people still date?
as for me, m on a Blowing spree cheesy
Re: Nairaland by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
OP never again in your life slap a lady! Next time just give her the p'imp hand. The former is done out of anger while the latter is done out of a sense of responsibility. Its your job to keep your girl in line

Re: Nairaland by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 31, 2015
Well I've seen all Ūя̲̅ responds, criticisms, ideas and advices, 1 thing I know is that most guys only know how to say it with their mouth within their fellow men, but when it comes 2 action and meeting a girl they are zero and yet when some 1 makes a mistake they are the 1st to start raining abuses and insults on him, I never said I was perfect weather u accept it or not there must be a time that u must have done 1 Bleep up or the other in Ūя̲̅ life that u don't even 1 to remembner it talkless of sharing it with others, some were even make to hide and cry like small babies with tears that will fill a bottle water because of some small girl, bt thney are the 1st to attack some 1 that make a mistake, they claim thney have a PhD on women issues... Well for me I m not ashamen of my mistakes because I've learned a lot from the mistakes I made in the past and that of others....
Re: Nairaland by dmcdad: 10:39am On Aug 31, 2015
Warmis:
Well I've seen all Ūя̲̅ responds, criticisms, ideas and advices, 1 thing I know is that most guys only know how to say it with their mouth within their fellow men, but when it comes 2 action and meeting a girl they are zero and yet when some 1 makes a mistake they are the 1st to start raining abuses and insults on him, I never said I was perfect weather u accept it or not there must be a time that u must have done 1 Bleep up or the other in Ūя̲̅ life that u don't even 1 to remembner it talkless of sharing it with others, some were even make to hide and cry like small babies with tears that will fill a bottle water because of some small girl, bt thney are the 1st to attack some 1 that make a mistake, they claim thney have a PhD on women issues... Well for me I m not ashamen of my mistakes because I've learned a lot from the mistakes I made in the past and that of others....
Bro... Don't view things from a negative standpoint. The fact that you did it and are remorseful now is a good thing. But you should know that there are people out there who would never do such. That is not to say they are better than you are, but then what is bad is bad and should be avoided.

It's important for you to know that there are people who are not playing to the gallery with their views and ideas, but are only realistic. On a personal note, I have never tried it and never will. This is not because I am all-holy and perfect. Rather, it's because I have worked on myself so-much-so that I would never fall for such.

I have ways of treating people's misdemeanors. And I tell you, physically abusing a woman isn't one of such ways.

Just learn to accept people's views, whether they are favourable to you or not. You just have to take what you need and leave the rest.

Remember, take the message and leave the messenger.

Good day.
Re: Nairaland by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 31, 2015
Cont.. Well when we came back january the following year, we were reconciled by family members I knew I made a mistake I apologised she also did so. Well as we go on I begin to realise that this girl have lost her reasoning to reality being a copper in a financial institution she was promised heaven and earth to be employed after her service year, she never considered the number of corpers that served and went away without any benefit of serving their apart from their NYSC assignment... She began fucking up again thinking she already has a job I adviced her she refuse to listen..... My intension was to marry this girl but a friend adviced me that she is not a wife material and she never forgives so we plan I was to test her and see weather she'll betray me, so I behave as if all was well and I met her 1 faithful day to and told her that I have 1 secret that I think I should let her know so that she will forgive me, because its hunting me and making me to have a dirty consience and I feel if she finds out about it herself it won't be good for us... So I told her that there was a time I went to a near bye estate and spend some few days and when I came back home I had 2 still go back to that estate immediately and I had 2 beg her 2 give me 20k and she gave me, I told her that the 1st time I went their I meet 1 final year student of univ of abuja who was my friends neghbour we got involved and she became pregnant so I had to look for money from her to go and abort it, that was why I collected her 20k, so I need her to forgive me, on hearing this my girl became so furious very very angry with me, she was boiling with anger I calmed her down begged her to forgive me, we agreed that she won't tell any 1 it was a secret that should remain between us coz if my uncle or his wife got to know it I will lost all the trust they have for me and I may even lost everything... So me knowing it was just a test I told my aunty the story, its a test I want to see weather she'll betray me..... To be Cont
Re: Nairaland by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 31, 2015
dmcdad:

Bro... Don't view things from a negative standpoint. The fact that you did it and are remorseful now is a good thing. But you should know that there are people out there who would never do such. That is not to say they are better than you are, but then what is bad is bad and should be avoided.

It's important for you to know that there are people who are not playing to the gallery with their views and ideas, but are only realistic. On a personal note, I have never tried it and never will. This is not because I am all-holy and perfect. Rather, it's because I have worked on myself so-much-so that I would never fall for such.

I have ways of treating people's misdemeanors. And I tell you, physically abusing a woman isn't one of such ways.

Just learn to accept people's views, whether they are favourable to you or not. You just have to take what you need and leave the rest.

Remember, take the message and leave the messenger.

Good day.
thanks for your advice have a nice day ahead
Re: Nairaland by Spikkylee: 11:43am On Aug 31, 2015
Neva raise ur hand against a woman...U story sounds lke a remix tho.

(1) (Reply)

Women Create Their Problems / Guy Shows Off His Transformation From Being Male To Female In Just 3 Years / Is It Possible For A Girl That Her Ass Shakes To Be Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.