Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

BREAKING: Audu Wins Kogi APC Primaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Audu Wins Kogi APC Primaries (433 Views)

Isaac Alfa Wins Kogi East Senatorial Rerun Election / Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi Governorship Election / Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Audu Wins Kogi APC Primaries by captainprogress(m): 10:36am On Aug 30, 2015
Former Governor Audu Abubakar, this morning, emerged the flagbearer of the All Progressives Congress, APC, for the November 21 governorship election in Kogi State.

Audu defeated nine other aspirants, after 18 dropped shortly before voting commenced.

New entrant to politics, Alhaji Yahaya Bello (Fairplus) came a close second, in what many saw as an unprecedented feat for the Ebira Born politician. Audu has had two stints at the Lugard House, Kogi State’s government house in 1991 and 2003.

He will be facing the eventual winner of the peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in the general election.
Re: BREAKING: Audu Wins Kogi APC Primaries by oduastates: 10:39am On Aug 30, 2015
Remove Buhari ,El rufai and ACN and what you get is exactly what we got rid of .
PPDP
Re: BREAKING: Audu Wins Kogi APC Primaries by oduastates: 10:40am On Aug 30, 2015
Remove Buhari ,El rufai and ACN and what you get is exactly what we got rid of .
PDP
Re: BREAKING: Audu Wins Kogi APC Primaries by DWJOBScom(m): 11:21am On Aug 30, 2015
Prince Audu should join the ranks of elder state men

He was a Governor during the military era and a one term governor at inception of democracy......
I personally feel he got nothing more to offer but I find something common among APC Governors, Party members or Aspirants - their love for younger ladies(Yerima and Audu) and foreign ladies(Yerima, Adams and etc)

I was hoping a younger and more dynamic person gets the nod as Kogi state(my state) deserves more

(1) (Reply)

PMB Appointment Update / Here Comes September:changing Nigeria's Singular Story / Gateway Mini, 1.46ghz Intel Celeron, 2gb Ram, 320gb Hdd, 10.1-inch ₦50,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.