Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

This World Would Be A Better Place If God Start Using Most Of The Celebrities - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This World Would Be A Better Place If God Start Using Most Of The Celebrities (433 Views)

Do You Think The World Would Ever End / What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) / Will World Be A Better Place Without Jehovah Witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This World Would Be A Better Place If God Start Using Most Of The Celebrities by powerfulsettingz: 10:57am On Aug 30, 2015
I've seen cases where a boko Haram member gives his life to God even though not willing but with torment from the Holy Spirit, and later becomes fire for God. I've also seen many cases where a chronic idol worshipper give his or her life to God, some many prostitutes also experience this, all this majorly happen even without someone preaching to them, many years ago one of the son of the sultan of Sokoto gave his life to Jesus in an attempt to demolish a church in the north, we heard the pastor refuses to leave the church while the other members has flee, he brought the bulldozer to demolish the church only for the operator of the machine to catch fire while inside the machine, immediately drove toward the church. This and many more happens......
now this where am going, don't u think if God starts ministering to our so called musician artists the top celebrities, it will go a long way in changing our life styles?

For instant someone like Niki Minaj sharing her pictures of recent church activities, Dbanj sharing his contribution in the building of a church, Beyonce posting pictures of been among the choir, and more importantly cintia Morgan posting her news pictures of how to dress good to the church

See let me tell you if all those people I mentioned above start doing all this before u know it, it will start to trend, and things will begins to change and we will begin to emulate them, we will begin to see youths going to the churches and wanting to post pictures like Niki Minaj in the choir or cintia Morgan dressing like an SU.
if our youths can go a long way in copying the crazy clothes been wear by our top celebrities all in the name of crazy Jean, then i believe they can also influence us to God ways, but another question now is why won't God just touch these poeple heart at once?afterall popular musician Ebenezer obey was once a worldly singer, but now he is an evangelist and still sings but just change his style. And that of a popular and notorious thief called shina Rambo he's also an Evangelist now, then that really means God have the heart of the Kings and rulers of the world, but still wonder why won't just touch those celebrities heart, they really influence the world........

Your opinion?
lalasticalala
Pls front page just for today i beg
Re: This World Would Be A Better Place If God Start Using Most Of The Celebrities by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 30, 2015
@Op...time wey u go take go church for ask God for forgiveness na im u take Siddon for house type all dis thing.

The punishment wey Devil go give some people, even Angel Gabriel go support am.
Re: This World Would Be A Better Place If God Start Using Most Of The Celebrities by powerfulsettingz: 11:07am On Aug 30, 2015
Young man do u have a wrist watch or wall clock?
Editor1:
@Op...time wey u go take go church for ask God for forgiveness na im u take Siddon for house type all dis thing.

The punishment wey Devil go give some people, even Angel Gabriel go support am.
Re: This World Would Be A Better Place If God Start Using Most Of The Celebrities by Idrismusty97(m): 11:08am On Aug 30, 2015
Why must he go through all these long process where he can just simply eliminate the devil himself.
Re: This World Would Be A Better Place If God Start Using Most Of The Celebrities by powerfulsettingz: 11:20am On Aug 30, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Why must he go through all these long process where he can just simply eliminate the devil himself.
I think there was a memorandum of agreement btw God and the devil for a stipulated period of time, so he won't eliminate him yet?

(1) (Reply)

What Is D Difference Btw ''PRAISE & WORSHIP''?. / Abundant Life / The Golden Rule.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.