Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) (24234 Views)

Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists / Death Is Proof That A Higher Power (god) Exists / Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by benzics(m): 5:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
I just stumbled on this amazing, intelligent, totally brilliant video by darkmatter2525 on Youtube, this video is the bomb to those saying "god is eternal", "god exists "," god created the universe " and you know the rest of the sh-it... grin

All those who think it's illogical to not believe in a God , I think you shouldn't miss this awesome video, let me just drop it jor...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODetOE6cbbc

Ccs: grin
Winner01 , Richirich713, felixomor , naijadeyhia scholar8200 , malvisguy212 , Muafrika2, Dejideji1 , truthman2012, Image123 , InesQor, Joshthefirst MrPresident1, gatiano sukkot, OLAADEGBU , vooks, UyiIredia , Jeromejnr, thoniameek, anas09, Tufanja, elantraceey, ceeted, Chidexter, lezz, analice107, bxcode, Topeakintola, Tellemall, Ishilove, Drefan2, Strawman, dazzle101, Dejideji1, Farmerforlife, 4evergod2, udysweet, Edelweiss44 , DeepSight, Seun

Johnydon22 ilovetheline, JackBizzle, Kay17, AgentOfAllah, Ayomikun37 , hahn , sonOfLucifer , frank317 , Decker ,

PastorAIO , ValentineMary , SkepticalPyrrho , braithwaite , theoneJabulani , lepasharon , cloudgoddess , ifenes , brigance , stephenmorris , thehomer , dalaman , Ranchhoddas , hopefullandlord , weah96 , CAPSLOCKED

Akintom , HCPaul , mrminister , lennycool , randomperson

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by greatnaija01: 5:47pm On Jan 16, 2017
Who is this retard? That video is so dumb that it is its own self destruct protocol.

WHat did the creator of the video achieve. Its sad but one they there will be all the PROOF anyone would need and it will be too late. The fact that you do not have the fact about the facts of the existence of a being is a sure fact that no one knows it all. TO CRITICIZE A CONCEPT kindly provide a better concept that swallows it all.

IT IS ARMED ROBBERY TO DISCOURAGE OTHERS FROM A FAKE WHEN WHAT YOU HAVE TO OFFER IS NOT ORIGINAL

The world needs solutions not answers. SCIENCE HAS NOT MATCHED the miracles of Jesus or REPLICATED IT yet SCIENCE can not deny HE EXISTED. Until they do.... all who follow science instead of God... are dumber than they think.

benzics:
I just stumbled on this amazing, intelligent, totally brilliant video by darkmatter2525 on Youtube, this video is the bomb to those saying "god is eternal", "god exists "," god created the universe " and you know the rest of the sh-it... grin

All those who think it's illogical to not believe in a God , I think you shouldn't miss this awesome video, let me just drop it jor...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODetOE6cbbc

8 Likes

Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by benzics(m): 5:49pm On Jan 16, 2017
greatnaija01:
Who is this retard? That video is so dumb that it is its own self destruct protocol.

WHat did the creator of the video achieve. Its sad but one they there will be all the PROOF anyone would need and it will be too late. The fact that you do not have the fact about the facts of the existence of a being is a sure fact that no one knows it all. TO CRITICIZE A CONCEPT kindly provide a better concept that swallows it all.

IT IS ARMED ROBBERY TO DISCOURAGE OTHERS FROM A FAKE WHEN WHAT YOU HAVE TO OFFER IS NOT ORIGINAL

The world needs solutions not answers. SCIENCE HAS NOT MATCHED the miracles of Jesus or REPLICATED IT yet SCIENCE can not deny HE EXISTED. Until they do.... all who follow science instead of God... are dumber than they think.

Lol, from your reply though I don't think you are enlightened enough for an argument.. Cheers, you who derive pleasure in ignorance cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 16, 2017
Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by Omudia11: 6:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
Thrash!
Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by benzics(m): 6:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
Omudia11:
Thrash!

lol, yes of course grin
Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
benzics:
lol, yes of course grin
I watched it, it was really good especially the part where the original creator turned out to be man grin grin
Speaks the truth about religion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
The world needs solutions not answers.
SCIENCE HAS NOT MATCHED the miracles of
Jesus or REPLICATED IT yet SCIENCE can not
deny HE EXISTED. Until they do.... all who
follow science instead of God... are dumber
than they think.

Seun; this is an honest appeal for you to bring the facepalm emoji to NairaLand. There are some posts that make you want to bash your hand against your cranium in wonderment as to how absurd some people sound sad sad

Bring the Facepalm emoji I beg.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by greatnaija01: 7:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
Ignoring the ignorant is my pleasure. I KNOW GOD. and he knows you.

benzics:

Lol, from your reply though I don't think you are enlightened enough for an argument.. Cheers, you who derive pleasure in ignorance cool
Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by braithwaite(m): 7:44pm On Jan 16, 2017

Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by benzics(m): 8:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
greatnaija01:
Ignoring the ignorant is my pleasure. I KNOW GOD. and he knows you.

Not even sure if you watched the video to the end grin
Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by benzics(m): 8:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
SirWere:

Seun; this is an honest appeal for you to bring the facepalm emoji to NairaLand. There are some posts that make you want to bash your hand against your cranium in wonderment as to how absurd some people sound sad sad

Bring the Facepalm emoji I beg.
Lol, bro I tell you
Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by felixomor: 8:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
Another cartoon.....
What if I TOLD YOU this cartoon created itself.?
All be it a 2d - job,

Wont you laugh?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2017
^^^ Another prime example!!
benzics:
Lol, bro I tell you

1 Like

Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by benzics(m): 8:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
felixomor:
Another cartoon.....
What if I TOLD YOU this cartoon created itself.?
All be it a 2d - job,

Wont you laugh?
Lol, Bros common sense is common na, don't make it look uncommon ..

Did you watch the video?

So who created God?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by benzics(m): 8:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
SirWere:
^^^ Another prime example!!
lol, at times I even wonder if these people are plain dumb or just faking it.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
benzics:
lol, at times I even wonder if these people are plain dumb or just faking it.. grin
The problem is; these guys might actually be smart when it comes to issues not involving religion but at the mention of God, their brain goes blank.

Although some of them..... How they survive without a brain, I don't know.

It can only be god grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by felixomor: 8:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
benzics:

Lol, Bros common sense is common na, don't make it look uncommon ..

Did you watch the video?

So who created God?

Hehehe

Who created the universe?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehe

What these atheists do is to appeal to ridicule as a way of sustaining their beliefs . The video is suffused with so many fallacies (strawman especially ) that any logical being will feel stupid after watching it . Family Guy comes to mind grin .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehe

One more thing , infinite regress is an impossibility and a universe from nothing is idiotic . So I wonder why they think they should ridicule anyone . They believe the universe came from nothing or created itself . undecided

cheesy

1 Like

Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by hahn(m): 9:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

One more thing , infinite regress is an impossibility and a universe from nothing is idiotic . So I wonder why they think they should ridicule anyone . They believe the universe came from nothing or created itself . undecided

cheesy

And you believe god created itself

How ironic undecided

1 Like

Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:21pm On Jan 16, 2017
hahn:

And you believe god created itself

How ironic undecided

God is eternal (no beginning , no end )

DeepSight:

- The material universe had a beginning.
- It therefore had a cause.
- A thing cannot be its own cause.
- Thus, matter, being caused, could not have arisen from matter.
- Thus matter was caused by an immaterial element.
- That element necessarily transcends the universe and is thus transcendental.
- Thus the cause is a transcendental immaterial element.
- If the cause transcends time as we know it, this cause is also timeless and therefore eternal.
- We can thus deduce the existence of a transcendental, immaterial and eternal cause.
- An eternal thing has no beginning: it exists by default and is permanent.
- Such a thing is self existent.

As I have said before, examples of self existent things are eternity itself and infinite space.

I hope you grasp this, but I will not be clinging to that hope.

3 Likes

Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by Immorttal: 9:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
SirWere:

The problem is; these guys might actually be smart when it comes to issues not involving religion but at the mention of God, their brain goes blank.

Although some of them..... How they survive without a brain, I don't know.

It can only be god grin grin
you took the words outta my mouth.
Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by Immorttal: 9:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehe

Jeova!
Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by felixomor: 9:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

cheesy
Are u minding them?

Nothing personal, but
This particular Op has refused to absorb knowledge.
Sad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by felixomor: 9:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

What these atheists do is to appeal to ridicule as a way of sustaining their beliefs . The video is suffused with so many fallacies (strawman especially ) that any logical being will feel stupid after watching it . Family Guy comes to mind grin .

So many fallacies bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:35pm On Jan 16, 2017
felixomor:

Are u minding them?

Nothing personal, but
This particular Op has refused to absorb knowledge.
Sad.

He is like akintom, when he probably realizes how much time he has wasted and with no converts , he'll calm down .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by felixomor: 9:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

He is like akintom, when he probably realizes how much time he has wasted and with no converts , he'll calm down .

Lol
Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by obinna58(m): 9:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
I swear if u are a theist and u went ahead to watch dark matter, u gonna turn atheist cos their videos prove it all, though some people will rather choose to remain in dark forever

They are afraid of knowing the truth cos they feel they can't bear the consequences

Their is nothing like magic, miracle, superstition, God, devil it all plays in the mind and the smart ones uses the advantage to make cash, that's religion for u

Human are naturally afraid of dark

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by hahn(m): 9:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

undecided
Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by hahn(m): 9:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

And your proof for this is?
Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by benzics(m): 10:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehe

Simply put, I don't know!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon / Community Seals Pastor’s House In Ondo For Burying Charms (Photo) / Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.