Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) (49315 Views)

Toolz Hangsout With Keri Hilson In Lagos (pics) / The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic / Ebube Nwagbo Hangsout With John Dumelo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by ibedun: 1:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
chocolateme:
onye nkuzi daalu.
A FP MATERIAL

olaolulazio:

An FP material or a FP material?

An FP material is correct (is FP is pronounced Eff-Pee)

A front page material is correct
Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by chocolateme(f): 1:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
ibedun:

I meant pronouncing it in abbreviation which resulted to me using "an" I would have used "a" had I written it in full but all join my brother.
Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
bello don screw tiwa
Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by ibedun: 1:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
chocolateme:
I meant pronouncing it in abbreviation which resulted to me using "an" I would have used "a" had I written it in full but all join my brother.

Ok onye whatever, you were wrong earlier.
Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by ketekete: 1:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
I don change my name to #GODwin cheesy
Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by ibedun: 1:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
OkeEsibe:
bello don screw tiwa

[size=14pt]GOD win!!!![/size]
Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by Appareil(m): 1:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
Omotayor123:
shocked Don't tell me she don leave her baby to begin hustle...
I tire oh!

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by Mykelpato(m): 1:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
When did they travel to london? Where is the proof? Ion believe these naija Celebs and their internet fake axx journalists
Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by chocolateme(f): 1:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
ibedun:

Ok onye whatever, you were wrong earlier.
yimu
Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by juliusjulius: 1:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
please check my signature
Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by tpiander: 1:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
What deal should we not change?

And is there butter or sugar on that popcorn? What happened to salad?
Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by pyyxxaro: 1:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
Neduzze5:

Oga na wa for you ooh.

But her lips are not red naw sad!

tongue I saw her that morning, b4 she took dese pictures with Bello

Her lips were red b4 she went to meet Bello in one hotel tongue
Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by Alexander001(m): 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
CR77:
Korede Bello is 21 years 4 real
na music age.

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by JudgementHammer: 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
Dem don carry this guy join dia marvins crew
Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by olaolulazio(m): 2:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
ibedun:

laughing.
Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by stanley000: 2:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
I'm still here
Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by Ubyy: 2:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
expertman:
Nice one but seriously all this people no dey shame.

You produced your music here in Naija and we the masses patronise you simply because the songs makes some senses.

Next you become millionaires over night
Run abroad to spend the money like you make that money abroad.

Then shares your pictures with same nigerians that makes you rich.

Why don't u share the pics with the oyinbo?

Thunder fire all of una including tubaba wey do him wedding for dubai.

Awon elewon

Typical Nigerian mentality. Stop feeling entitled to someone's wealth.

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by iamauxin(m): 2:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
Alexander001:
na music age.
abeeeg........pls which one is music age again. lmao! cheesy grin
Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by rattlesnake(m): 2:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
Nonsense
Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by MunaAndy(m): 2:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
pyyxxaro:
It's like she kissed him

Cos he's lips are red and I know he has black lips normally embarassed

So you are this good and we are looking for ppl that will join intelligence in sambisa? #CUNT
Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by chichriso: 2:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
good for them

TO BOOST YOUR BLOG TRAFFIC, CLICK MY SIGNATURES TO ADD YOUR BLOG LINK/URL

Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by pyyxxaro: 2:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
MunaAndy:

So you are this good and we are looking for ppl that will join intelligence in sambisa? #CUNT

Thanks for the Compliment embarassed

Maggot head undecided
Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by jayben(m): 2:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
expertman:

You produced your music here in Naija and we the masses patronise you simply because the songs makes some senses.

Thunder fire all of una including tubaba wey do him wedding for dubai. Bro is vexing grin

Awon elewon
Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by jayben(m): 2:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
expertman:

Thunder fire all of una including tubaba wey do him wedding for dubai. Bro is vexing grin

Awon elewon
Bro is vexing
Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by missearlia(f): 3:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
the fun continue
Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by bummyla(m): 3:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
well done oooooh! eku enjoyment ooooh! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by clemz85(m): 3:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
they are team mate, hollup hollup... Korede that mature now? hmm I saw that video clip on IG
go ryt on folks.
Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
that is to say she married the wrong man abi? lol
Sassybae:
They look cute together kiss
Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by WailingWailer00(m): 3:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
Sassybae:
They look cute together kiss
How? Be honest
Many regular peeps fine pass this guys
Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by Maxwell279(m): 3:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
Korede Bello Nose ehn? Mercy Johnson own no be something.
Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
Hehe lol that's not wah I meant
Truluvguy:
that is to say she married the wrong man abi? lol
Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
Yea, good for them too, koredo is cute
WailingWailer00:

How? Be honest
Many regular peeps fine pass this guys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" / Regina Askia As A Contestant At Miss International In Japan In 1990 (Photos) / Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Read This Before You Get Emotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.