Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,009 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

To All Atheists Can You Please Answer These Questions ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To All Atheists Can You Please Answer These Questions ? (1398 Views)

Atheists Can Ask Me Any Question / Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Atheists Can You Please Answer These Questions ? by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 30, 2015
WHAT IFsad1) What if after you die you discover that God is real and you are standing before him. How will you plead ? But if you believe and get there and find out that He doesn't exist you lose nothing. (2) What if you get there and indeed there is heaven and there is hell and you did not prepare to escape hell and you also discover that it's as dreadful as described. What will be your fate? Come on guys, repentance can only be done here, after death it's judgment and you will not have any excuse because you heard but choose not to believe. It's popularly said prevention is better than cure. I think it's most appropriate in this case. Don't joke with your eternal destiny. Jesus still loves you and will forgive and accept you if you repent.

5 Likes

Re: To All Atheists Can You Please Answer These Questions ? by ladyF(f): 11:57am On Aug 30, 2015
shocked
Re: To All Atheists Can You Please Answer These Questions ? by gaetano: 11:58am On Aug 30, 2015
shocked I guess I would plead NOT GUILTY.

2 Likes

Re: To All Atheists Can You Please Answer These Questions ? by Heromaniaa: 12:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
what if
Re: To All Atheists Can You Please Answer These Questions ? by MRBrownJ: 12:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
@fantasticshaw
very simple, i will accept my fate and since i have lived "handsomely" with no regrets on earth then so be it.

now you answer this question: knowing that you lived a BS restrained life here on earth hoping for castles in the sky, what if after you die you realise that there is no "Christian" heaven or whatever, and that we all (atheists, christians, Muslims, buddhists etc) end up together in the same place? wouldnt you be hella pissed knowing that you lived a BS restrained life for nothing?!

1 Like

Re: To All Atheists Can You Please Answer These Questions ? by johnydon22(m): 12:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
fantasticshaw:
WHAT IFsad1) What if after you die you discover that God is real and you are standing before him. How will you plead ? But if you believe and get there and find out that He doesn't exist you lose nothing
[b]Hahahahahaha we call this Pascal's Wager. . First this shows your belief in a God is like a gamble which you put up out of fear in case the God is an egositic freak that is judgemental towards belief so you would save your own skin....Now you have taken out the very vital aspect of it, there is not only one God claim but many.

So what if when you die there you find Osiris is the real one and not Yahweh, or maybe it was Allah that is real after all or Brahma, or Maybe Zeus, remember El too is in the picture and Ea too... so you see there are thousands of this possible Gods

the only difference between you and an atheist is that you believe 1 out of the 5000 and disbelieve 4,999 while an atheist disbelieves all the 5,000 which includes yours...You see your chances of being right is just 1% against 99% odd of being wrong.

So when employing this Pascal wager also ask yourself "What if you die and it was any of the other Gods you disbelief is the real one"... It's not a question for atheists alone as we can now see smiley
[/b]

. (2) What if you get there and indeed there is heaven and there is hell and you did not prepare to escape hell and you also discover that it's as dreadful as described. What will be your fate?
Bingo you have shown your belief is as a result of the fear of a God who would roast you forever for mere belief or unbelief sounds monstrous to me...(You are only acting on the psychological fear indoctrinated into you)

Then again you forgot to mention we are not dealing with just one God here but many like i have shown above.. remember muslims also think you are going to hell for not believing theirs and this spans to almost 2,900 Possible hells in other religions.

So what if you die and meet Allah glaring at you, smirking of what he will possibly do to you for believing yahweh instead wink

So your Odd is just 1% against 99% chance of you heading to hell as postulated by all the other religions of which you lack belief in theirs....Because as you well know you are heading to hell in every other religion.

If you find out why you lack belief in all other God concepts and religions. . then you will know exactly why atheists lack belief in yours.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: To All Atheists Can You Please Answer These Questions ? by johnydon22(m): 12:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
fantasticshaw:
. Jesus still loves you and will forgive and accept you if you repent.
This part is always very funny..

Jesus loves you but will roast you forever in fire if you don't love him back grin

Can blackmail and abuse get any sicker than that?

even me as a human has never threatened another for them to reciprocate my love because the very idea of punishing someone for not reciprocating your professed love nullifies your profession of love

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All Atheists Can You Please Answer These Questions ? by Chidexter(m): 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
MRBrownJ:
@fantasticshaw
very simple, i will accept my fate and since i have lived "handsomely" with no regrets on earth then so be it.

now you answer this question: knowing that you lived a BS restrained life here on earth hoping for castles in the sky, what if after you die you realise that there is no "Christian" heaven or whatever, and that we all (atheists, christians, Muslims, buddhists etc) end up together in the same place? wouldnt you be hella pissed knowing that you lived a BS restrained life for nothing?!

Finally, so this is why you chose to live as an atheist, cos you dont want to be restrained?? Lmao!

Who told you being a christians restrains you from doing things??.
It only guides you.

i'm a christian and i do not live a restrained life, i go to church when i want(even the bible said when two or three gathers in my name i'm there, also God is everywhere. So i choose to pray at home when i like).
Re: To All Atheists Can You Please Answer These Questions ? by TheDauraMallam: 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
johnydon22:
[b]Hahahahahaha we call this Pascal's Wager. . First this shows your belief in a God is like a gamble which you put up out of fear in case the God is an egositic freak that is judgemental towards belief so you would save your own skin....Now you have taken out the very vital aspect of it, there is not only one God claim but many.

So what if when you die there you find Osiris is the real one and not Yahweh, or maybe it was Allah that is real after all or Brahma, or Maybe Zeus, remember El too is in the picture and Ea too... so you see there are thousands of this possible Gods

the only difference between you and an atheist is that you believe 1 out of the 5000 and disbelieve 4,999 while an atheist disbelieves all the 5,000 which includes yours...You see your chances of being right is just 1% against 99% odd of being wrong.

So when employing this Pascal wager also ask yourself "What if you die and it was any of the other Gods you disbelief is the real one"... It's not a question for atheists alone as we can now see smiley
[/b]

Bingo you have shown your belief is as a result of the fear of a God who would roast you forever for mere belief or unbelief sounds monstrous to me...(You are only acting on the psychological fear indoctrinated into you)

Then again you forgot to mention we are not dealing with just one God here but many like i have shown above.. remember muslims also think you are going to hell for not believing theirs and this spans to almost 2,900 Possible hells in other religions.

So what if you die and meet Allah glaring at you, smirking of what he will possibly do to you for believing yahweh instead wink

So your Odd is just 1% against 99% chance of you heading to hell as postulated by all the other religions of which you lack belief in theirs....Because as you well know you are heading to hell in every other religion.

If you find out why you lack belief in all other God concepts and religions. . then you will know exactly why atheists lack belief in yours.

MzNelly
Re: To All Atheists Can You Please Answer These Questions ? by mofayodeyahoo: 1:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
Loving Jesus in reciprocal is by kind to all human race
..you gave me water why i was thirsty....they said when and replied whoever done so to these ones did to me
Re: To All Atheists Can You Please Answer These Questions ? by MRBrownJ: 1:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
Chidexter:

Finally, so this is why you chose to live as an atheist, cos you dont want to be restrained?? Lmao!

Who told you being a christians restrains you from doing things??.
It only guides you.

i'm a christian and i do not live a restrained life, i go to church when i want(even the bible said when two or three gathers in my name i'm there, also God is everywhere. So i choose to pray at home when i like).

stop being foolish, ALL christians live the life the BIBLE "orders" them to live, in order to be a proper christian. who are you trying to kid here?!
if the Bible told you to fukc your own mother in order to enter that "imaginary" paradise, then thats what you will do, thats what sheeps do!

I, in the contrary, I live the life I want to live, i do what i want to do whenever i want to do it; i use my brain in order to decide what is RIGHT or WRONG for me... without the need of "restrictions" in my life, in order to have all the necessary requirements to enter some imaginary land when i am dead.

1 Like

Re: To All Atheists Can You Please Answer These Questions ? by Chidexter(m): 1:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
MRBrownJ:

stop being foolish, ALL christians live the life the BIBLE "orders" them to live, in order to be a proper christian. who are you trying to kid here?!
if the Bible told you to fukc your own mother in order to enter that "imaginary" paradise, then thats what you will do, thats what sheeps do!

I, in the contrary, I live the life I want to live, i do what i want to do whenever i want to do it; i use my brain in order to decide what is RIGHT or WRONG for me... without the need of "restrictions" in my life, in order to have all the necessary requirements to enter some imaginary land when i am dead.

Whats this one saying?.
I've met intelligent atheists, but you, you need a brain transplant asap.

1 Like

Re: To All Atheists Can You Please Answer These Questions ? by MRBrownJ: 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
Chidexter:

Whats this one saying?.

you are welcome!
Re: To All Atheists Can You Please Answer These Questions ? by onetrack(m): 2:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
What if God only allows atheists into heaven? Maybe this world is a test to see who can figure out that religion is fake.

1 Like

Re: To All Atheists Can You Please Answer These Questions ? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
fantasticshaw:
WHAT IFsad1) What if after you die you discover that God is real and you are standing before him. How will you plead ? But if you believe and get there and find out that He doesn't exist you lose nothing. (2) What if you get there and indeed there is heaven and there is hell and you did not prepare to escape hell and you also discover that it's as dreadful as described. What will be your fate? Come on guys, repentance can only be done here, after death it's judgment and you will not have any excuse because you heard but choose not to believe. It's popularly said prevention is better than cure. I think it's most appropriate in this case. Don't joke with your eternal destiny. Jesus still loves you and will forgive and accept you if you repent.

Is that a threat? Even at gun point I will say NO!!!
Re: To All Atheists Can You Please Answer These Questions ? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
2 Peter 3:3-8 New King James Version (NKJV)
3 knowing this first: that scoffers will come in the last days, walking according to their own lusts, 4 and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation.” 5 For this they willfully forget: that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of water and in the water, 6 by which the world that then existed perished, being flooded with water. 7 But the heavens and the earth which are now preserved by the same word, are reserved for fire until the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men. It is a terrible thing to fall into the hands of the living God as a rebel. Once again I plead with you guys to repent. Don't play with fire. Yes I love and fear God but a reverential fear not a deathly kind of fear. Any man or woman who has not the fear of God is like someone who wants to do professional swimming right in the middle and depth of the Sun. I'm sure you guys know what that means. See reason to repent quickly. There is only one way and that is Jesus christ!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To All Atheists Can You Please Answer These Questions ? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
ifeness:

Is that a threat? Even at gun point I will say NO!!!
Ezk. 33: 11 "Say to them, As I live, says the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that the wicked turn from his way and live. Turn back, turn back from your evil ways, for why will you die, O house of Israel?" What He says to the Isrealites is what He's saying to you and the world now ! Men not God choose to die. Please repent !
Re: To All Atheists Can You Please Answer These Questions ? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
fantasticshaw:
Ezk. 33: 11 "Say to them, As I live, says the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that the wicked turn from his way and live. Turn back, turn back from your evil ways, for why will you die, O house of Israel?" What He says to the Isrealites is what He's saying to you and the world now ! Men not God choose to die. Please repent !
How did u know that you were inclusive in a message supposedly directed to "Israel"?
Or are you the only one who heard what he said "now"?
Re: To All Atheists Can You Please Answer These Questions ? by jaxxy(m): 6:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
MRBrownJ:

Hmmm I've been reading ur post since I joined nairaland and I must say u quite rational and hv mostly intelligent and meaningful post dat it never crosses my mind ur an atheist or watever I really don't care mayb cos I'm smwhat of a free thinker and nt judgemental bt yea I'm a xtain.

Regards d arguement d bible gives u guidelines which u cud term retrictions bt not really also cos u free to decided and cos ur nt perfect bt I think so is life even if ure nt a xtain. It's either d country/state laws restrict ur actions smtmes or ur own basic inherent or learnt principles guide u. Nobody just does watever dey like literally like dat without consequence if u go against d laws or basic logical reasoning. For instance u can walk on d street and slap sm1 for no reason and go on a shooting spree on people wen it's not war time so my bro we all hv restriction to sm point.

Bt then d bible and it's laws r sumed up into 1 law. Love! For thy neighbour and for God. DTs d long and short of all d whole grammer/commandment. Peace bro
Re: To All Atheists Can You Please Answer These Questions ? by sevenhundred(m): 8:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
fantasticshaw:
you have commit a sin by recontructing the word.
Re: To All Atheists Can You Please Answer These Questions ? by Jeromejnr(m): 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
Chidexter:

Whats this one saying?.

Lol.
Re: To All Atheists Can You Please Answer These Questions ? by MRBrownJ: 9:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
jaxxy:

Hmmm I've been reading ur post since I joined nairaland and I must say u quite rational and hv mostly intelligent and meaningful post dat it never crosses my mind ur an atheist or watever I really don't care mayb cos I'm smwhat of a free thinker and nt judgemental bt yea I'm a xtain.

Regards d arguement d bible gives u guidelines which u cud term retrictions bt not really also cos u free to decided and cos ur nt perfect bt I think so is life even if ure nt a xtain. It's either d country/state laws restrict ur actions smtmes or ur own basic inherent or learnt principles guide u. Nobody just does watever dey like literally like dat without consequence if u go against d laws or basic logical reasoning. For instance u can walk on d street and slap sm1 for no reason and go on a shooting spree on people wen it's not war time so my bro we all hv restriction to sm point.

Bt then d bible and it's laws r sumed up into 1 law. Love! For thy neighbour and for God. DTs d long and short of all d whole grammer/commandment. Peace bro

bro, i am here to make sure that you question yourself, all the time.....so lets talk from one free thinker to another, and lets be rational here: do you believe you can still be a "free" christian without following the many restrictions/guidelines written in the Bible?

we as a people should be intelligent enough to decide whats RIGHT or WRONG for ourselves in order to live better lives. i certainly dont need a book/pastor etc to figure this one out. but hey, if you do thats ok, but please dont be a christian hypocrite by taking from that said bible what fit your selfish agenda, and leave out what you dont deem fit.

here is a list of things that your bible tells you to do.... dwell on that for a minute:
MURDER/INFANTICIDE IS OK
- If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them: Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die. Deuteronomy 21:18-21

SLAVERY IS OK
- You may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. Leviticus 25:44-46

CANNIBALISM IS OK
- If in spite of this you still do not listen to me but continue to be hostile toward me, then in my anger I will be hostile toward you, and I myself will punish you for your sins seven times over. You will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters. Leviticus 26:27-30

- I will make them eat the flesh of their sons and daughters, and they will eat one another’s flesh because their enemies will press the siege so hard against them to destroy them. Jeremiah 19:9

RAPE IS OK SO LONG AS YOU MARRY YOUR VICTIM
- If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, he shall pay her father fifty shekels of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.
Deuteronomy 22:28-29
MURDER FOR BESTIALITY
- If a man has sex with an animal, he must be put to death, and the animal must be killed. Leviticus 20:15

BANG YOUR CHILDLESS BROTHER'S WIFE
- Moses wrote for us that if a man’s brother dies and leaves a wife but no children, the man must marry the widow and raise up offspring for his brother. Mark 12:19

STONING OF NON VIRGNS
- If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the young woman’s virginity can be found, 21 she shall be brought to the door of her father’s house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done an outrageous thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father’s house. You must purge the evil from among you. Deuteronomy 22: 20-21

CURSE YOUR PARENTS, YOU DIE
- anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death. Because they have cursed their father or mother, their blood will be on their own head. Leviticus 20:9

WEARING OF CLOTHING MADE OUT OF DIFFERENT MATERIAL
- Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material. Leviticus 19:19

YOU SIN WITH YOUR ARM; LEG OR EYE, YOU CUT IT OFF
- If your hand causes you to stumble, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life maimed than with two hands to go into hell, where the fire never goes out. And if your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life crippled than to have two feet and be thrown into hell. And if your eye causes you to stumble, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into hell. Mark 9:43

SOMEONE STEALS FROM YOU, GIVE HIM MORE
- And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. Mathew 5:40

NEVER GETTING A ROUND HAIRCUT OR CUTTING YOUR BEARD
- Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head or clip off the edges of your beard.. Leviticus 19:27

A BASTARD CAN NEVER EVER BE A CHRISTIAN
- No one born of a forbidden marriage (bastard) nor any of their descendants may enter the assembly of the Lord, not even in the tenth generation. Deuteronomy 23:2

OK TO THROW KIDS ONTO WALLS
- Happy is the one who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks. Psalm 137:9

WOMEN CANNOT TEACH MEN
- I permit no woman to teach or have authority over men; she is to keep silent. Timothy 2:11

WOMAN TOUCH ANOTHER MAN'S DIKC, CUT OFF HER HAND
- When men fight with one another, and the wife of the one draws near to rescue her husband from the hand of him who is beating him, and puts out her hand and seizes him by the private parts, then you shall cut off her hand. Deuteronomy 25:11-12

WOMEN UNCLEAN WHILE MENSTRUATING
- When a woman has a discharge, if her discharge in her body is blood, she shall continue in her menstrual impurity for seven days; and whoever touches her shall be unclean until evening. Everything also on which she lies during her menstrual impurity shall be unclean, and everything on which she sits shall be unclean. Leviticus 15: 19-20.

LOOKING AT A WOMAN IN LUST IS A SIN
- But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. (Matthew 5:28)

CIRCUMCISED MEN CANNOT BE CHRISTIAN
- No one who has been emasculated by crushing or cutting may enter the assembly of the Lord. Deuteronomy 23:1

SHARE ALL YOUR POSSESSIONS
- Anyone who has two shirts should share with the one who has none, and anyone who has food should do the same. Luke 3:11

WOMEN MUST PRAY WITH THEIR HEADS COVERED AND NEVER SHAVE THEIR HEAD
- But every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head—it is the same as having her head shaved. 1 Corinthians 11:5
Re: To All Atheists Can You Please Answer These Questions ? by Chidexter(m): 6:12am On Aug 31, 2015

(1) (Reply)

My Maulud Nabiyi(s.a.w.a) Goodwill Message / 160th CMS Anniversary Of Nigeria / Addressing The Issue Of Scam Accusations From A Nairalander.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.