Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,277 members, 7,826,079 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

How To Identify False Religions Nd False Doctrines - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Identify False Religions Nd False Doctrines (1027 Views)

Deeper Life Has Never Changed Their Doctrines / Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) / The Essential Doctrines For All Christians To Believe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Identify False Religions Nd False Doctrines by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 30, 2015
1)when dey av issues wit d deity of Jesus Christ
Jesus is d son of d living God and is God (jhn1:1)..false religions lyk islam,Jehovah witness, encakar,graile message etc....always deny d divinity of Jesus Christ denying he is God in human flesh some may admit he is a prophet, some an angel etc..BT d word of God is clear on dis 2cor 5:19..d bible says no one can call Jesus lord except by d Spirit of God.
DIS IS SUPREME TEST 2 NO FALSE RELIGIONS

1 Like

Re: How To Identify False Religions Nd False Doctrines by Demmzy15(m): 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
horlaleykan:
[s]1)when dey av issues wit d deity of Jesus Christ
Jesus is d son of d living God and is God (jhn1:1)..false religions lyk islam,Jehovah witness, encakar,graile message etc....always deny d divinity of Jesus Christ denying he is God in human flesh some may admit he is a prophet, some an angel etc..BT d word of God is clear on dis 2cor 5:19..d bible says no one can call Jesus lord except by d Spirit of God.
DIS IS SUPREME TEST 2 NO FALSE RELIGIONS[/s]
Lekan ‎ori rẹ jẹ ko tọ angry
Re: How To Identify False Religions Nd False Doctrines by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
Islam is a powerless religion...u only dwell and take advantage of d soulish power of man...and u worship d elements of creation...BT u see or father d devil as been defeated already..
by d power of d holy Spirit of God I will to Islam dats its as powerless as its fada d devil..
by d power of d Spirit of God tru prayer we will shut down or mosques and bring in captive Muslim souls 2d saving grace of my lord and saviour Jesus Christ d son of d living God...
ND NOW I PUT IT TO U TO REPENT BND CONFESS JESUS AS UE LORD BD SAVIOUR. ND U WILL B SAVED

all dose or works can't save u.
Re: How To Identify False Religions Nd False Doctrines by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
Demmzy15:
JESUS LOVES U
Re: How To Identify False Religions Nd False Doctrines by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
Demmzy15:

Muhammed DAT prophet abi wat do u call em can't save u...dats if es not in hell fire em self
ISLAM IS BONDAGE
Re: How To Identify False Religions Nd False Doctrines by Demmzy15(m): 2:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
horlaleykan:

Muhammed DAT prophet abi wat do u call em can't save u...dats if es not in hell fire em self
ISLAM IS BONDAGE
Are we complaining to you? Jesus taught a clear way, but you Christians want to complicate everything.

"And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?
KJV:And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
KJV:He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,
KJV:Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
"
Mathew 19:16-19

So you see the emphasized isn't hard as you want it to be, I do this as a Muslim, so therefore I'll get eternal life(In Sha Allah). Now close down this thread, preach to fellow Christians, stop disturbing Muslims!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Identify False Religions Nd False Doctrines by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
Demmzy15:

Are we complaining to you? Jesus taught a clear way, but you Christians want to complicate everything.

"And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?
KJV:And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
KJV:He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,
KJV:Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
"
Mathew 19:16-19

So you see the emphasized isn't hard as you want it to be, I do this as a Muslim, so therefore I'll get eternal life(In Sha Allah). Now close down this thread, preach to fellow Christians, stop disturbing Muslims!
u err becos u don't no d scriptures nor d power of God.. I can't even stand d thought of trading scriptures wit u FAITH IS HIGHER DAN HUMAN REASONING.. wat u just quoted is out of context. because u lack understanding..
I pray d. veil of Islam over or mind is removed be d LIGHT OF D GOSPEL SHINES INTO UR HEART IN JESUS NAME AMEN
seriously no mata ow I try to explain 2u or trade arguments wit u it wild both of us no good.. honestly dars my sincere prayer 4u
ONE MORE TYYM JESUS LOVES U SO DO I
Re: How To Identify False Religions Nd False Doctrines by Demmzy15(m): 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
horlaleykan:

u err becos u don't no d scriptures nor d power of God.. I can't even stand d thought of trading scriptures wit u FAITH IS HIGHER DAN HUMAN REASONING.. wat u just quoted is out of context. because u lack understanding..
I pray d. veil of Islam over or mind is removed be d LIGHT OF D GOSPEL SHINES INTO UR HEART IN JESUS NAME AMEN
seriously no mata ow I try to explain 2u or trade arguments wit u it wild both of us no good.. honestly dars my sincere prayer 4u
Rubbish!!!
Re: How To Identify False Religions Nd False Doctrines by Rilwon: 4:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
horlaleykan:
1)when dey av issues wit d deity of Jesus Christ
DIS IS SUPREME TEST 2 NO FALSE RELIGIONS

Lol. Another deluded christian. Is that the Gospel of Jesus?

1 Like

Re: How To Identify False Religions Nd False Doctrines by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
Rilwon:

dere is power in Jesus name 2 save... believe on him 2dai and u shall b saved
works can't save u....having seen D's u will have no excuse on dat day..
I repeat with d authority in d name of Jesus DAT ISLAM IS POWERLESS... and I speak 2u in Jesus name let d veil of Islam over or mind be loosed
let d light of d glorious gospel of Jesus Christ shine I into or heart
may u b d light bearer of d gospel in or family to liberate dem from d shackles of relgion
Re: How To Identify False Religions Nd False Doctrines by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
Rilwon:

listen ...u will become a believer of Jesus Christ very soon...do u no any rukayat...
Re: How To Identify False Religions Nd False Doctrines by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
Rilwon:

2b honest wit u ...Muslims are d deluded ones...cos u believe works will save u...
WORKS CANT SAVE U. ONLY FAITH IN JESUS CAN DATS Y U FEEL CONDEMNED WHEN U DO WRONG
U. DONT EVEN AV ACCESS 2 GOD BECOS U ARE UNREGENERATED...
Re: How To Identify False Religions Nd False Doctrines by Rilwon: 4:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
LWKM. Its like you just escaped from sunday school, and you think the next place to flex what you have been brainwashed with is on this section and at the same time towards muslim. My guy, you are on a long thing.

horlaleykan:
Islam is a powerless religion...

According to your sunday school teacher, isn't it?

u only dwell and take advantage of d soulish power of man...

and u worship d elements of creation..

Really? What and what are the element of creation that muslim worship?

….BT u see or father d devil as been defeated already.

How is this devil related to Islam? As a matter of fact, Muslims don't see devils as their father. Maybe you should expantiate on this.

by d power of d holy Spirit of God I will to Islam dats its as powerless as its fada d devil..

Refer to the above.

…by d power of d Spirit of God tru prayer we will shut down or mosques and bring in captive Muslim souls 2d saving grace of my lord and saviour Jesus Christ d son of d living God...

You sound more like a terrorist with the bolded. Btw, why are you so obsessed with muslims? There are over 40k sects of christianity why dont you fast and pray in other for them to come together as one? Why don't you fast and pray for JW, Mormon to believe in your nonsense since atlest they are bible believers? Why don't you fast and pray for atheist? Everyday your fellow christian are dumping the bible to become an atheist. Aren't that the problem you ought to face?

ND NOW I PUT IT TO U TO REPENT BND CONFESS JESUS AS UE LORD BD SAVIOUR. ND U WILL B SAVED all dose or works can't save u.

How are you sure that you are saved? And lastly, which of the thousands of christian church do you attend?

Please answer my questions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Identify False Religions Nd False Doctrines by Rilwon: 4:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
horlaleykan:

dere is power in Jesus name 2 save...

Really? Who is more powerful between Jesus and Yahweh?

believe on him 2dai and u shall b saved

I believed in him, but not as my God.

works can't save u.

What can?

...having seen D's u will have no excuse on dat day..

You as well will have no excuse on that day when he will denu knowing you.

I repeat with d authority in d name of Jesus DAT ISLAM IS POWERLESS... and I speak 2u in Jesus name let d veil of Islam over or mind be loosed let d light of d glorious gospel of Jesus Christ shine I into or heartmay u b d light bearer of d gospel in or family to liberate dem from d shackles of relgion

Remember the you haven't address my question, yet you wont stop ranting.

horlaleykan:

listen ...u will become a believer of Jesus Christ very soon..

I already did.

.do u no any rukayat...

Yes. undecided

horlaleykan:

2b honest wit u ...Muslims are d deluded ones...cos u believe works will save u...
WORKS CANT SAVE U. ONLY FAITH IN JESUS CAN DATS Y U FEEL CONDEMNED WHEN U DO WRONG
U. DONT EVEN AV ACCESS 2 GOD BECOS U ARE UNREGENERATED...

Bla bla bla.

Address the question I asked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Identify False Religions Nd False Doctrines by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
Rilwon:

LWKM. Its like you just escaped from sunday school, and you think the next place to flex what you have been brainwashed with is on this section and at the same time towards muslim. My guy, you are on a long thing.

According to your sunday school teacher, isn't it?

Really? What and what are the element of creation that muslim worship?

How is this devil related to Islam? As a matter of fact, Muslims don't see devils as their father. Maybe you should expantiate on this.

Refer to the above.

You sound more like a terrorist with the bolded. Btw, why are you so obsessed with muslims? There are over 40k sects of christianity why dont you fast and pray in other for them to come together as one? Why don't you fast and pray for JW, Mormon to believe in your nonsense since atlest they are bible believers? Why don't you fast and pray for atheist? Everyday your fellow christian are dumping the bible to become an atheist. Aren't that the problem you ought to face?

How are you sure that you are saved? And lastly, which of the thousands of christian church do you attend?

Please answer my questions.
honestly I wild av loved 2 reply all or questions... BT u see dat change any tin... u err cos u don't no d scriptures nor d power of God...d gospel doesn't appeal 2 human reasoning cos its not explainable... I pray a sincere prayer 4u dat d veil over or eyes b looosed in Jesus name ...Amen...listen u will testify if d saving grace of Christ.. den u will remember I need ds..Jesus loves u so do i
Re: How To Identify False Religions Nd False Doctrines by Rilwon: 5:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
horlaleykan:

honestly I wild av loved 2 reply all or questions... BT u see dat change any tin...

Since you know this as a fact, why open the thread to type gibberish about Islam?

u err cos u don't no d scriptures nor d power of God.

Do you?

…..d gospel doesn't appeal 2 human reasoning cos its not explainable...

Really? So why do christian go about preaching it around?

…I pray a sincere prayer 4u dat d veil over or eyes b looosed in Jesus name ...

Why don't you pray for yourself firzt undecided ?

Amen...listen u will testify if d saving grace of Christ..

Testify what? undecided

den u will remember I need ds.. Jesus loves u so do i

I love Jesud and I love you.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify False Religions Nd False Doctrines by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
Rilwon:

Since you know this as a fact, why open the thread to type gibberish about Islam?

Do you?

Really? So why do christian go about preaching it around?

Why don't you pray for yourself firzt undecided ?

Testify what? undecided

I love Jesud and I love you.

faith comes by hearing....faith is spiritual not mental.. so u see d gospel can't b explained it is proclaimed/preached...
Whus rukayat 2u owns she related... is she someone like ur mom
Re: How To Identify False Religions Nd False Doctrines by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
horlaleykan:

out of context? please give us the right context and lets see what that verse was actually meant for! since you claim "you took it out of context"
Re: How To Identify False Religions Nd False Doctrines by Rilwon: 5:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
horlaleykan:

faith comes by hearing....faith is spiritual not mental.. so u see d gospel can't b explained it is proclaimed/preached...
Whus rukayat 2u owns she related... is she someone like ur mom

The only Rukayat I know is a friend. Btw why are you asking about rukayat? Is your mum rukayat?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The New Jerusalem ( The Eternal Home Of All Believers) / I Keep Seeing this Complete Number! / White House Referred To Christmas Tree As Holiday Tree For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.