Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Throwback Photos Of Ojukwu And Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photos Of Ojukwu And Buhari (49601 Views)

Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967 / Photo Of Ojukwu At Presidential Campaign In 2007 / Picture Of Ojukwu As A Boy With His Father In 1937 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ojukwu And Buhari by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
Closecall:
More pictures
is that not bianca? Fani kayode comes to mind

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ojukwu And Buhari by ThisisBuhari: 2:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
if he was alive, ojukwu would have made a very good VP to Buhari.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ojukwu And Buhari by wiseoneking: 2:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
Closecall:
Ojukwu supported Buhari and they meet many times. Ojukwu forgave and blessed Buhari.
They met many times?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ojukwu And Buhari by millionboi(m): 2:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
abagoro:
This only confirms the hypocrisy of many Igbos. Tell me the difference between Ojukwu's action and that of Okorocha. Like Okorocha once said, if Ojukwu was alive he would have joined APC.
if b true....?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ojukwu And Buhari by ManTiger(m): 2:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
OJUKWU.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ojukwu And Buhari by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
I don't why you decided to post this here.
But if it's to take the mind of Ipob here down
It
Will never work.
Ojukwu a legend
Buhari a terrorist.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ojukwu And Buhari by Urine: 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
Closecall:
Ojukwu visited Buhari in Daura
Ojukwu visits Buhari in Daura

By Hassan Karofi, in Daura

Ikemba Nnewi, Dim Odumegwu Ojukwu, yesterday visited the presidential candidate of the All Nigeria Peoples Party (ANPP), General Muhammadu Buhari, in Daura, with a pledge to forge a common front with him to fight for justice and a better Nigeria.

Ojukwu, the candidate of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) in the just concluded presidential election, told hundreds of well wishers who welcomed him to Buhari’s Daura home that the visit was aimed at ensuring a more united and greater nation.

Urging Nigerians to be resolute in the defence of democracy and the enthronement of justice, Ojukwu said his alliance with the ANPP presidential candidate would ensure a spirit of cooperation between the people of the South-East and the North.

Also speaking at the occasion, Buhari’s running mate in the election, Senator Chuba Okadigbo, urged Nigerians to be firm and committed to the enthronement of democracy.

He explained that the delegation which comprised political leaders from the South-East was in Daura to consult with General Buhari on the way forward and to ensure that justice prevails.

According to him, the ANPP presidential team will soon take over Aso Rock.

The delegation had a private lunch and held discussion with Buhari. Those in the team include: ANPP gubernatorial candi-date in Kaduna State, Suleiman Hunkuyi, Senator-elect, Kanti Bello and a former Health Minister, Dr. Tim Menakaya.

Responding, General Buhari thanked Nigerians for their support during the elections but said Ojukwu’s visit was a private one.

Dim Ojukwu later in the day met with members of the Igbo community in Daura and told them they should mobilise to make sure that justice is done.

He and his host are expected in Abuja today where the ANPP flag bearer is expected to go to file a petition at the Appeal Court for the nullification of the results of the April 11 presidential polls.

This is deep, Respect to Dim Ojukwu.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ojukwu And Buhari by Orikinla(m): 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
kITATITA:
It's the military. They always show respect to their own.
. To many ignorant small boys here who were not born when President Muhammadu Buhari and the late great Lion of Biafra, Ikemba Ojukwu were fellow officers in the Nigerian Army, they were both in Kaduna before the Biafran War.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ojukwu And Buhari by wiseoneking: 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
abagoro:
This only confirms the hypocrisy of many Igbos. Tell me the difference between Ojukwu's action and that of Okorocha. Like Okorocha once said, if Ojukwu was alive he would have joined APC.
Difference? OJUKWU IS A BIAFRAN WHILE OKOROCHA IS A NIGERIAN FROM THE NORTH. DO YOU NOW SEE THAT

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ojukwu And Buhari by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
ThisisBuhari:
and the same military said they have no possession of buhari's credentials during dumb jonathan's dictatorship.
It's a slide which they will quickly arrest. The hierarchy descended to depth of unprofessionalism recently. It's not the norm.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ojukwu And Buhari by Urine: 2:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
taadaa:
Igbo is known for their decency. Shaking hands does not mean the struggle has been abandoned, what it means is that Igbo are people that love to debate, negotiate, discuss, deliberate etc.
We want to achieve Biafra peacefully, even if it means shaking hands with the other side (with nose closed )

I totally agree with you but unfortunately that's not the case right now, the opposite is what we have.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ojukwu And Buhari by betty202020(m): 2:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
abagoro:
ur mumu is confirmed. Did ojukwu fought buhari? Incase u dont know ojukwu fought injustices, marginalisation, discrimination and killing of igbos in the north. Mumu read ur history.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ojukwu And Buhari by betty202020(m): 3:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
abagoro:
ur STU.PI.DI.TY is confirmed. Did ojukwu fought buhari? Incase u dont know ojukwu fought injustices, marginalisation, discrimination and killing of igbos in the north. EWU read ur history.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ojukwu And Buhari by ArodewilliamsT: 3:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
babadem2much:
Even if they see the pictures they will never agree instead they will say is Photoshop .

I de laugh in many languages

But you apes call Ojujwu derogratory names. Why are you all endorsing his actions. Ojukwu forgave Buhari but did Buhari accept Ojukwu and the Igbos back to Nigeria? No? Rather you guys mouth off discriminatory and inflammatory words like Igbo will never rule Nigeria expecting Republican Igbos to crawl and beg you after killiing 6 milliion of them. God forbid! To hell with you all in the Zoo!

The Igbo and all Biafrans have had it up here. We have resolved to destory the zoo that have sworn to suppress the Igbo Biafran in a bid to make him a slave with the truth. Zoogeria is destined for the trash of history and that is sancrosanct.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ojukwu And Buhari by Orikinla(m): 3:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
bugzbunny:

Public salutation is nothing
All for camera
To the rest of us in d south..
The SW will forever b JUdas...
Slaves to hausa fulani
. Who are you when real men are talking? By the way, I am the one that got assigned to set up the Transform Nigeria Network social media campaign for former President Goodluck Jonathan and it is still active, because the transformation of Nigeria is actually the goal of the Change mission of President Muhammadu Buhari for the nation building of a New Nigeria in the leadership of Africa in the comity of nations. Nigeria is bigger, greater and higher than any Nigerian citizen.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ojukwu And Buhari by breakeven: 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
Ojukwu the only southern Nigeria leader who was thinking in 1966. Azikiwe Awolowo forgot their thinking cap. Now we are in a mess called Nigeria.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ojukwu And Buhari by oweman: 3:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
Why was Ojukwu not summarily executed after his war bid or oncomig back from wherre he ran to .
The Nigerian government should not have waited for AIDS to kill him !

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ojukwu And Buhari by Ultimate300(m): 3:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
You igbos are jobless, you have to forget about Biafra cus its a mission impossible. dont be deceived by kanu who live in a very safe place, nigeria we are one. even ojukwu, he was born in northern nigeria, niger state. and he can speak hausa fluently. so, yakamata muzauna lafiya, dukdadai ku ba mutanen kirki bane.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ojukwu And Buhari by Rotimi47: 4:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
omenka:
It doesn't but it pours some kerosine into the sweet egwusi soup of some tribal bigots on the forum and beyond.

Let's see how they flood this thread to curse Ikemba and call him a "Hausa/Fulani slave", just as the do Rochas.
Ojukwu 2 hands for Buhari one hand greeting . I believe am not the only one seeing this. Chest beating since time immemorial.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ojukwu And Buhari by SESSOL: 4:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
How did ojukwu former support prevent Buhari from marginalising the igbos. I'm sure Ojukwu will be turning in his grave now.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ojukwu And Buhari by Rotimi47: 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
wiseoneking:
Difference? OJUKWU IS A BIAFRAN WHILE OKOROCHA IS A NIGERIAN FROM THE NORTH. DO YOU NOW SEE THAT
Okorocha is a true Nigerian by all standard and he is going to the the first Igbo to become president in present day Nigeria because he is not an ethnic bigot. Only 2 Igbos can pull massive votes from outside the South east/south south and they are Okorocha & Ngige, others will only get votes from their tribes only. My vote any day for both of them as I will always respect them, duff my hat for them.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ojukwu And Buhari by bugzbunny: 4:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
Orikinla:
. Who are you when real men are talking? By the way, I am the one that got assigned to set up the Transform Nigeria Network social media campaign for former President Goodluck Jonathan and it is still active, because the transformation of Nigeria is actually the goal of the Change mission of President Muhammadu Buhari for the nation building of a New Nigeria in the leadership of Africa in the comity of nations. Nigeria is bigger, greater and higher than any Nigerian citizen.
You were assigned to campaign for GEJ for money but
Ended up campaigning for buhari instead cos of ur tribesmen..
Story of a yoruba judas
Smh

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ojukwu And Buhari by obailala(m): 4:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
missKiffy:
The igbos are just so full of hate
The mess started with Jonathan; I still can't understand what Jonathan poured into the drinking waters in the east.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ojukwu And Buhari by beajaiyH: 4:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
How many people shouting biafra know that ojukwu can speak Yoruba and hausa fluently

The only country that can cover all our difference is Nigeria the earlier we know the better for us all

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ojukwu And Buhari by Epatty(f): 4:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
Hw dos dat affect us
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ojukwu And Buhari by bugzbunny: 4:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
Rotimi47:
Okorocha is a true Nigerian by all standard and he is going to the the first Igbo to become president in present day Nigeria because he is not an ethnic bigot. Only 2 Igbos can pull massive votes from outside the South east/south south and they are Okorocha & Ngige, others will only get votes from their tribes only. My vote any day for both of them as I will always respect them, duff my hat for them.
Dnt bother urself
Those two cannot win any primary in the east for u to vote them..

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ojukwu And Buhari by flokii: 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
wetin I wan type sef?
over to the YEEBOS grin
ojukwu the prodigal son of the nirtherbers
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ojukwu And Buhari by bugzbunny: 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
beajaiyH:
How many people shouting biafra know that ojukwu can speak Yoruba and hausa fluently

The only country that can cover all our difference is Nigeria the earlier we know the better for us all
Never.......
The zoo must fall
U better fight for odua republic..
Before its late

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ojukwu And Buhari by menxer: 4:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
Does it mean that majority of the igbos are not aware that their greatest leader was a friend of PMB?

if only the Ikemba of Nnewi was still alive...
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ojukwu And Buhari by bugzbunny: 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
flokii:
wetin I wan type sef?
over to the YEEBOS grin
ojukwu the prodigal son of the nirtherbers
Go sleep ode
Dnt venture into talks dat are above u
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ojukwu And Buhari by hensben(m): 4:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
Teen be like...
Princewill1:
The Op is working very hard to make sure igbos believe in their useless One Nigera.

Too late our minds are already made up.

Buhari is the president of AREWA and ODUWA islamic race.

ON BIAFRA WE STAND!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra / Tagwaye Foundation Celebrates Sallah With Buhari; Gives Out Food In Katsina / Lekki Shooting: Sanwo-Olu To React To Army’s Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.