Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Sunday Advice: Don't Play With People's Handkerchiefs.....ewww. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sunday Advice: Don't Play With People's Handkerchiefs.....ewww. (514 Views)

Street Guys Play With Dead Snake (Graphic Photos) / Guys Play With A Python Killed In Akwa-Ibom State. Photos / What Is Wrong With People?!(late Nite Rant) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunday Advice: Don't Play With People's Handkerchiefs.....ewww. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
A good number of people don't go out without handkerchiefs. It serves a lot of purpose to them.

Not quite long ago, I was just up somewhere feeding my eyes with a lot of things ranging from buildings, sky lines and people untill my eyes caught this lady.

She was obviously pressed. So she looked around, thinking nobody was looking, she went at the back of a parked car to ease off.

I turned my eyes off when she was removing her wears to urinate. Few seconds later, guessing she was done, I saw her wiping her legs and thighs with the handkerchief she brought out from her bag.....Yuck.....

Jejely, she started her cat walking and strolled away.
DON'T PLAY WITH PEOPLE'S HANKY NO MATTER HOW GOOD IT SMELLS.

1. You may be playing with urine.

2. You may be playing with saliva or catarrh

3. You may be playing with blood

.......and all these are abodes for bacteria and fungi.

Happy Sunday.

Copyright2015 AwesomelyMade
Cc. Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Sunday Advice: Don't Play With People's Handkerchiefs.....ewww. by gaetano: 1:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
shocked well, I don't even think of doing such.

Meanwhile....... She didn't know that OP was watching on 3D
grin
Re: Sunday Advice: Don't Play With People's Handkerchiefs.....ewww. by SUGARBEE(f): 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
Lol wicked

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
Re: Sunday Advice: Don't Play With People's Handkerchiefs.....ewww. by obinna2nv(m): 4:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
Well, thats effing gross...

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Which Is Better: To Know Good Or Bad? / A Chicken With Four Legs And Not Two / 10 Obvious Truth That We Neglect Often

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.