Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,404 members, 7,954,600 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:22 AM

What Are The Processes Involved In Changing From One Transformer To Another? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are The Processes Involved In Changing From One Transformer To Another? (597 Views)

Family Going To Church Involved In Accident In Enugu, All Dead! (Graphic Pics) / I Have Been Bitten By Scorpion, Involved In Multiple Accidents - Lady Lawyer / Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Processes Involved In Changing From One Transformer To Another? by homesteady(m): 1:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
The transformer supplying my house is always getting spoilt, if it is not spoilt, then the current is low! I want a Change abeg.

So for those who have changed their transformers, What are the processes involved? is it easy? what would be the cost?
Re: What Are The Processes Involved In Changing From One Transformer To Another? by homesteady(m): 2:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
cc. lalasticlala
Re: What Are The Processes Involved In Changing From One Transformer To Another? by homesteady(m): 5:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
Anybody Cc Seun
Re: What Are The Processes Involved In Changing From One Transformer To Another? by ifyalways(f): 8:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
Don't know about changing but if u stay in an estate, y'all can contribute and get a new one.
Re: What Are The Processes Involved In Changing From One Transformer To Another? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
I stay in an estate,same estate with the ediot called tompolo,when our transformer got spoilt,they only collect money for poles according to them,actually,they wanted to change our pole from log to brick,in the process,the transformer develop faults,we did not pay any dime,they supplied an new transformer from hq(benin city) for us....so I don't know about your area,if not that my fellow neighbours are ediot,they won't have given them any money for pole...and when they misbehave,a male to their hq,keeps them on track smiley smiley
Re: What Are The Processes Involved In Changing From One Transformer To Another? by netotse(m): 11:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
what is the size of the transformer? can you take a picture? what spoils in the transformer? it could just be that it's overloaded and the load needs to be reduced. A new transformer could easily be 7 figures, it depends on the size/no of customers it's meant to serve.
Re: What Are The Processes Involved In Changing From One Transformer To Another? by blank(f): 6:39am On Aug 31, 2015
homesteady:
The transformer supplying my house is always getting spoilt, if it is not spoilt, then the current is low! I want a Change abeg.

So for those who have changed their transformers, What are the processes involved? is it easy? what would be the cost?

It depends on your disco. Some discos will replace it for you without doing anything.

(1) (Reply)

Translate This To English (pic) / ...... / Lalasticlala, Farano, Rocktation. Pls Unban Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.