Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Sing With Starlingslimnet: Thread For All Worshippers Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sing With Starlingslimnet: Thread For All Worshippers Of God (424 Views)

Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol / Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic / Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sing With Starlingslimnet: Thread For All Worshippers Of God by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
"To God be the glory Great things He had done." Two years ago God gave me a gift; a gift that enables the possessor to express his hearts and thoughts when a near and afar away from God: the gift of worship.

Just as I am waiting for the appointed time for the full usage of this gift I also think it a great thing to impart this gift to as many as possible before the time and seeing the time being short as depicted by my signature I believe I can make use of this gift and make it a blessing to others around me and Nairaland seems fit for this purpose.

Have been on Nairaland for what seems to me three years now and in all these years have been trying to lay hold of the reason I am here and what I can do for people around here.Finding out my place is not in any other section but Religion I set and stretch then this a way of contributing to Christains life on Nairaland.

To start with,my name Is Olaleye Olusanya am a Nigerian of Ondo State breed and born in Akure North Local Government of this wonderful state.I However resides in Akure. Am a song writer,hoping to be a writer,blogger,singer and a business man alongside with my career as a Biochemist.But since we are here for the Spiritual benefits I shall plump into it without much ado.

Since Nairaland provides a platform or a way of uploading and downloading on this forum I shall be uploading audio songs of songs lyric I upload here on a day I shall select later after careful deliberation. Though I will have us known that this thread will not come into full operation now until the fullness of time because I will need a choir mass to make these songs for us to hear and download and Teach others these songs.

You will be informed when all is set.

Thank You All.
Re: Sing With Starlingslimnet: Thread For All Worshippers Of God by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
starlingslimnet:
"To God be the glory Great things He had done." Two years ago God gave me a gift; a gift that enables the possessor to express his hearts and thoughts when a near and afar away from God: the gift of worship.

the last time I studied the all the Gifts of the Spirit and all the Gifts of God which He gave us In Christ.
I never found this kind of gift you listed above.
Gift of worship.
This one is strange

Its simply a TALENT just like Football(Ask messi) or Athletics (Ask usain bolt) or dancing(ask LES TWINS) or Music or sports generally.
And God did not give you 2 years ago.
you probably had it long before then,maybe when you were born.

You discovered it 2 years ago.
Re: Sing With Starlingslimnet: Thread For All Worshippers Of God by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
sportsmaster:

the last time I studied the all the Gifts of the Spirit and all the Gifts of God which He gave us In Christ.
I never found this kind of gift you listed above.
Gift of worship.
This one is strange

Its simply a TALENT just like Football(Ask messi) or Athletics (Ask usain bolt) or dancing(ask LES TWINS) or Music or sports generally.
And God did not give you 2 years ago.
you probably had it long before then,maybe when you were born.

You discovered it 2 years ago.

I leave you to your ignorance bro

(1) (Reply)

Nlers Prayers is 100% Real And Positive Like One Family / Don't Preach Religion To Me! / Nairaland, It Is 3 Hours To Your Testimony.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.