Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,034 members, 7,821,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. (35276 Views)

Video Games That Were Way Ahead Of Their Time / Video Games That Killed People In Real Life (Photos, Video) / Hilarious Video Games Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by cao(f): 8:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
Sile12:
Prince of Persia.
Err...the second pic is from Assassin's Creed, I'm assuming that's Ezio (either AC II or Brotherhood).

1 Like

Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by GodblessNig247(m): 8:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
mistytohcute:
let me pitch tent here

pls show me ur receipt of payment wink

1 Like

Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
Street fighter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by WailingWailer00(m): 8:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
In the next 20yrs, ps3 graphics would be slightly improved upon, any big improvement maybe 3d or ocupulus (immersion)
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by Nicepoker(m): 8:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
Kelklein:
na now you know?
I saw him in my dream
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
Yomieluv:
I was playing soccer on my ps4 today,and my fiancee thought it was a real soccer game,thanks to the graphics.

I wonder how the future games graphics would be,if now is near-real graphics.
YOUR FIANCEE NA VILLAGE GIRL ABI undecided

WHY YOU NO GO FOR CITY GIRL grin
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by GodMode: 8:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
kayo80:
Nice! My friends and I were just discussing this today while playing Street Fighter on PS. Times have really changed. I remember being so happy back in 1990 when my Dad bought us an Atari from Cash N Carry. Then we got a Sega Genesis the next year...I was blown away. Sonic the Hedgehog was one of my favorites from back then. Playing Sonic on Game Gear then was out of this world. Men!!! Memories.

Have you played "Out of this World" on snes

1 Like

Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
cao:

Err...the second pic is from Assassin's Creed, I'm assuming that's Ezio (either AC II or Brotherhood).

Tanx, was a mistake. Ive corrected it.
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by cao(f): 8:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
Sile12:

Tanx, was a mistake. Ive corrected it.
No worries, all the supposed fanboys missed it.
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by amanze15(m): 8:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
GTA V Is the only reason I would save to get the PS4 crazy graphic mehn cool sad
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by adaweezy(m): 8:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
cao:

Unlike most mods, I don't have time to wait for y'all to finish booking...be quicker next time.

my post got deleted in one Min
made me lose interest :/
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by GodMode: 8:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
amanze15:
GTA V Is the only reason I would save to get the PS4 crazy graphic mehn cool sad

Have you played WATCHDOGS...
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by GodMode: 8:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
adaweezy:
my post got deleted in one Min made me lose interest :/
If you lost interest you wouldn't be commentinggrin
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by dmcdad: 8:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
RoseDearestLove:

Will always be my all time favourite!
Although, I haven't played it in years.
You haven't played GTA V? Ouch...

1 Like

Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by emaxadey(m): 8:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
Gta V is dope ...
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
cao:

lol.
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by cao(f): 8:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
adaweezy:

my post got deleted in one Min
made me lose interest :/
Actually, it got deleted after 4 minutes, you were too slow...and you still posted your comment. So you didn't lose any interest, you only lost a first page comment.
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by dmcdad: 8:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
cao:

I saw it but didn't bother quoting it.

1 Like

Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by dmcdad: 8:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
GodMode:

That game rivals GTA V I would say. Although I still rate GTA V ahead.
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by cao(f): 8:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
dmcdad:

Until someone hacks you every 2 seconds...then you want to kill them.
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by kayo80(m): 8:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
GodMode:

Have you played "Out of this World" on snes

Nope! I was more of a Sega guy back in the day.
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by dmcdad: 8:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
cao:

Until someone hacks you every 2 seconds...then you want to kill them.
Seriously, I love the concept of that game. Lovely!
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by amanze15(m): 8:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
GodMode:

stopped playing video games for a while wink school plus hustle but I would look it up on YouTube sha

1 Like

Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by cao(f): 8:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
dmcdad:

Seriously, I love the concept of that game. Lovely!
Not when you've got a good internet connection. Everytime I fast traveled to my safe house or started my game in the safe house, there's always one SoB that will start hacking me. I'm trying to free-roam a bit, someone is hacking me...I'm strolling down the street stealing people's shtako & whatnot, the ewu would start hacking. Sometimes I'd turn off my PSN, just to get piece of mind.
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by dmcdad: 9:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
cao:

Not when you've got a good internet connection. Everytime I fast traveled to my safe house or started my game in the safe house, there's always one SoB that will start hacking me. I'm trying to free-roam a bit, someone is hacking me...I'm strolling down the street stealing people's shtako & whatnot, the ewu would start hacking. Sometimes I'd turn off my PSN, just to get piece of mind.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I play without an internet connection, hence the peace of mind. I didn't bother to play that game like I do with the others. I play it little by little. One thing I know I am missing out on is Online-Multiplayer.
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
Sile12:
GrandTheft Auto.
The best game ever!!! GTA.....I don't joke with it cool

1 Like

Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by GodMode: 9:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
dmcdad:

GTA has had more time to establish itself... Mafia 2 can be compared with GTA in some ways..
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by loomer: 9:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
No be small something

1 Like

Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
dmcdad:

You haven't played GTA V? Ouch...
Lol, I haven't dear. Will check it out when I can. Thanks.
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by Electronzeez(m): 9:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
Sile12:
Mortal kombat.

I came here to see this.

My best game.

COME HERE!
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by dmcdad: 9:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
GodMode:

GTA has had more time to establish itself... Mafia 2 can be compared with GTA in some ways..
Yet to play Mafia II.
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by dmcdad: 9:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
RoseDearestLove:

Lol, I haven't dear. Will check it out when I can. Thanks.
Please do.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Maki Kaji Who Invented Sudoku Dies Aged 69 / All Android Pes 2018 Players Lets Meet Here / Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.