Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,822 members, 7,828,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. - Gaming (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. (35303 Views)

Video Games That Were Way Ahead Of Their Time / Video Games That Killed People In Real Life (Photos, Video) / Hilarious Video Games Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by Mattex001(m): 12:12am On Aug 31, 2015
xtervaganza:
i played and broke 80% of the games here

I'm a legend

Go use am collect money for bank!!!!! undecided
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:55am On Aug 31, 2015
dmcdad:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy E be like Packer. grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol...... For packing powdered milk wey pour for ground...
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by tochstorm(m): 2:43am On Aug 31, 2015
if u didnt play nes snes sega dream cast
then you are not are gamer. i remember ew dnt usually ha save slots to save game when nepa take light or when we fail and the game life/hp finish. oboy those days i used to feigned i was ill just to play mega drive, swapped cartridges with my friends and all mortal kombat cheat codes. ah! growing up mortal kombat till tomorrow these are my best fighters scorpion, subzero(ninja) and smoke and emac..
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by tochstorm(m): 2:46am On Aug 31, 2015
jaykaylegend:
International superstar soccer.

Deuluxe!!

SEGA things
if you played international then you must know caboni! the guy with wicked shot.
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by tochstorm(m): 2:51am On Aug 31, 2015
imperiouxx:

That's too recent. I stopped pes since 2009 and that year marked the turn around for FIFA soccer's engine.
pes is great tgey have superior physics engine to fifa but i prefr fifa atleat liverpool is named liverpool and not mercyside red. and there jerseys and sponsors emblem are complete. konami needs to endorse football just like ea ( electronic art) so they will have a level playing ground. but right now, fifa is killing it.
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by franklampard082(m): 3:17am On Aug 31, 2015
gurunlocker:
my love for FIFA is unending

divorced pes since 2013

That was the last good PES. Ditched it for FIFA after the subsequent ones never looked good enough
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by Nobody: 4:02am On Aug 31, 2015
homirefacuny:
I don't know why but I can't go pass your post without taking full read of it. I had always wanted to join the army... You increased my morale with your post sometimes ago. Hope you remember? Had to increase my training level. I know by the Grace of God I will join the US Marine very soon. God bless your wisdom bro. Cos of you alone.... Nairaland remains one of my best Internet companion. GOD BLESS YOU SILE12.

Amen bro, God will grant your desire.
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by drehdinho(m): 4:10am On Aug 31, 2015
dmcdad:

I flex am die!!! You wan try Gomez and Alejo? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Correct, na dos two get stamina pass oda players. Only Alejo dey dribble d whole field, slide am ,e no go fall...very strong. mehn dose days sweet gan...
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by Nobody: 4:25am On Aug 31, 2015
[quote author=kayo80 post=37507226]

Na! That's not true. Well, maybe Sega Mega

Stop there, the guy is right. The direction is always the issue of sega controller. Ultimate Mortal Kombat3 on Super Nintendo was the best then.
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 31, 2015
Speakdatruth:
na only u technology go kill
Buzz off.
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by xtervaganza(m): 7:13am On Aug 31, 2015
Mattex001:

Go use am collect money for bank!!!!! undecided
i used to make money off it grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by imperiouxx(m): 7:39am On Aug 31, 2015
tochstorm:
pes is great tgey have superior physics engine to fifa but i prefr fifa atleat liverpool is named liverpool and not mercyside red. and there jerseys and sponsors emblem are complete. konami needs to endorse football just like ea ( electronic art) so they will have a level playing ground. but right now, fifa is killing it.

The FIFA (organization) don't plan giving konami any right any time soon. That's why pes continue using no real emblem, jersey, team names and many other stuffs governed by FIFA.
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by Alihkizito(m): 7:40am On Aug 31, 2015
Luocrativae
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by kechywillz(m): 8:17am On Aug 31, 2015
Op,u could have been patient enuff to start the Fifa football game from the time it was on 8bits,u needed to see how its was then,e dey like far back cartoons,before it evolved into 16bits (sega mega drive 2),men when we thought it was over ps1 came out,then it was as if the technology has ended,ps2 was there,even till now ppl still play ps2,but its fast fading cos ps3 is the vogue now,ps4,na guys wey hold the money go buy am

Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by ModiKen(m): 8:19am On Aug 31, 2015
dmcdad:

Guy no fear I be guy. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy That f there na just threaten. grin grin grin grin grin

Seriously, my wife would have to be a gamer. She would have to learn how to play games. I would want us to play CODs together in Co-Op and the likes. There is this kinda love and togetherness playing video games together brings.

I like game make I no lie ooooooooooo. I play games from brick game, gameboy to this time.

Mehn.......we are not just on the same page, we are reading the same book. grin

From bricks game to Xbox/PS4........we have seen it all and we want more.

@oyibo people.....keep'em coming; una do well ooo grin
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by kechywillz(m): 8:44am On Aug 31, 2015
this was how the first fifa game used to be

Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by swagifted(m): 8:53am On Aug 31, 2015
Sile12:
Wrestlemania.
I play this wrestling for Sega taya!
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by dmcdad: 8:57am On Aug 31, 2015
ModiKen:

Mehn.......we are not just on the same page, we are reading the same book. grin
From bricks game to Xbox/PS4........we have seen it all and we want more.
@oyibo people.....keep'em coming; una do well ooo grin
Correct guy!
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by dmcdad: 8:58am On Aug 31, 2015
drehdinho:

Correct, na dos two get stamina pass oda players. Only Alejo dey dribble d whole field, slide am ,e no go fall...very strong. mehn dose days sweet gan...
Those times make one wish he could turn back the hands of time. Of course things are better now, but frankly, the fun then was second to none.
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by dmcdad: 8:59am On Aug 31, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
lol...... For packing powdered milk wey pour for ground...
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by dmcdad: 9:04am On Aug 31, 2015
tochstorm:
if u didnt play nes snes sega dream cast
then you are not are gamer. i remember ew dnt usually ha save slots to save game when nepa take light or when we fail and the game life/hp finish. oboy those days i used to feigned i was ill just to play mega drive, swapped cartridges with my friends and all mortal kombat cheat codes. ah! growing up mortal kombat till tomorrow these are my best fighters scorpion, subzero(ninja) and smoke and emac..
It would beat your imagination to know that I still have my MK book where all the players are listed, along with all their moves and cheat codes. 27 of them then, plus Shao Kahn and Motaro.

Mehn those days were fun. Have you played game for 48 hours on the spin? I did it then with my Mega Drive.

1 Like

Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by dmcdad: 9:04am On Aug 31, 2015
tochstorm:
if you played international then you must know caboni! the guy with wicked shot.
Argentina right?
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by tochstorm(m): 10:07am On Aug 31, 2015
dmcdad:
Argentina right?
lol italy the guy with white hair.
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by tochstorm(m): 10:18am On Aug 31, 2015
dmcdad:

It would beat your imagination to know that I still have my MK book where all the players are listed, along with all their moves and cheat codes. 27 of them then, plus Shao Kahn and Motaro.

Mehn those days were fun. Have you played game for 48 hours on the spin? I did it then with my Mega Drive.
48 hours? you try gon. but if my dad at that time would allow it i would play for 7days without food cause i remember me and my older sis playing contra (nes) for hours o forgot to eat. my mom siezed my game. when i got it back it developed a faulty adaptor due to squezing of the cord. then i tried connecting it directly the ac current ( boys no understand electricity then) and it blew!! i cried for days until my elder bro came back with sega mega drive 2 and mortal kombat cd.
my bro beat the shittty crap out of me until i joined the game freaks in school.

those days.... now, game have improved. they have story lines, good graphics, and save slots. i remember when playing super mario. you will have to position in a particular position and use maximum speed to jump over a cliff. or plunge to death.
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by dmcdad: 10:26am On Aug 31, 2015
tochstorm:
lol italy the guy with white hair.
True! I remember now.cheesy
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by sucess001(m): 10:48am On Aug 31, 2015
Sile12:
Mario Kart.

does mario kart still exist? i wanna download it
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by Ekstraz(m): 10:55am On Aug 31, 2015
Game genesis enjoy pix and the play station u never saw

1 Like

Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by francizy(m): 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Grand theft Auto.
Sometimes I will go and carry a prostitute, when I am done with her in the game... I won't pay her. I will beat her and collect her money sef grin

Ashewo Amurobber! tongue

1 Like

Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by iamord(m): 5:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
Lovely. Where is the likes of
contra.
Donkykong..
Aladdin...
California games...
Mega man..
Michael Jackson moon walk..
Castlevania..
punch out..
sub zero the adventurer.. Still trying to remember alot of the early game. Lovely memories
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by iamord(m): 5:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
sucess001:

does mario kart still exist? i wanna download it
the last time I played it was in xbox. Tho it was an emulator
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by flowjoe: 6:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
gurunlocker:
my love for FIFA is unending

divorced pes since 2013
Same here bro, #nogoingback

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Maki Kaji Who Invented Sudoku Dies Aged 69 / All Android Pes 2018 Players Lets Meet Here / Download Pes 2024 Ppsspp (highly Compressed) Data + Textures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.