Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,225 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Why Do Most Brides Cry On Their Wedding Day ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Most Brides Cry On Their Wedding Day ? (2030 Views)

Couple Who Used Keke For Their Wedding Celebrate 5th Anniversary. Photos / Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People / Why Do Virgins Brides Cry On Their First Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Brides Cry On Their Wedding Day ? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
Just curious about this!, WHY DO MOST BRIDES CRY ON THEIR WEDDING DAY, whereas, D Groom Doesnt
Re: Why Do Most Brides Cry On Their Wedding Day ? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
Well I have no idea why...never been there yet cool
Re: Why Do Most Brides Cry On Their Wedding Day ? by frankay430(m): 4:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
I tire ooo
Re: Why Do Most Brides Cry On Their Wedding Day ? by ArchEnemy(m): 4:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
It's been long since I saw a lady crying on her wedding o
Re: Why Do Most Brides Cry On Their Wedding Day ? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
why will i cry, when i know am going to live with my sweetie forever.

inshort, my mind will like 'make this wedding end sharperly so i go with him cool
Re: Why Do Most Brides Cry On Their Wedding Day ? by libertyfather(m): 4:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
Because those that got married before them cried, I'm sure none of them know why they are crying..... #JustCopiCatting
Re: Why Do Most Brides Cry On Their Wedding Day ? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
smiley
Re: Why Do Most Brides Cry On Their Wedding Day ? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
Midehi:
why will i cry, when i know am going to live with my sweetie forever.

inshort, my mind will like 'make this wedding end sharperly so i go with him cool

baby, u will cry when the sweetie comes when you are 34!
and u'd be like '@last'.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Brides Cry On Their Wedding Day ? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
MhizDeedy:
smiley

Some cry cos they didnt get married to their ex they cant do without though lol but # fact
Re: Why Do Most Brides Cry On Their Wedding Day ? by mayorkyzo: 5:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
Lols it's tears of joy..they just can't believe they gonna be having the prick anytime they want grin
Re: Why Do Most Brides Cry On Their Wedding Day ? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
DDeliverer:

baby, u will cry when the sweetie comes when you are 34! and u'd be like '@last'.
34 ke undecided even at that,i will not still cry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Brides Cry On Their Wedding Day ? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
Midehi:

34 ke undecided even at that,i will not still cry
How about 44? 54? 64? 74? 84? 94? 104? You still won't cry? Your tear glands may have expired anyway...
Re: Why Do Most Brides Cry On Their Wedding Day ? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
RickRichards:

How about 44? 54? 64? 74? 84? 94? 104? You still won't cry? Your tear glands may have expired anyway...
i reject it, this is out of the question bro

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Brides Cry On Their Wedding Day ? by Visocrate(m): 5:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
now this is the reason when they think of their immediate family and think of the frequency at which she will get to meet or see them again and over excitement , usually its a tear of joy and overwhelmness

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Brides Cry On Their Wedding Day ? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
Midehi:
i reject it, this is out of the question bro
Lol...okay, it shall not be your portion.
Re: Why Do Most Brides Cry On Their Wedding Day ? by MMotimo: 5:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
Most? On the wedding day? That's news to me
Before or after the million dollar makeup and hair session?
Before or after they crash into bed on their wedding night?
Before or after being distracted with all the stress?
Where is the time?
Re: Why Do Most Brides Cry On Their Wedding Day ? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
shegsky:

Some cry cos they didnt get married to their ex they cant do without though lol but # fact

Lol cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Brides Cry On Their Wedding Day ? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
RickRichards:

Lol...okay, it shall not be your portion.
Amen cool
Re: Why Do Most Brides Cry On Their Wedding Day ? by maputohq: 6:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
Their Back And Waist Aches. 100% Sure Of It.
Re: Why Do Most Brides Cry On Their Wedding Day ? by Yustash001(m): 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
Because they are living their family to join a new family that they know a little about...
Re: Why Do Most Brides Cry On Their Wedding Day ? by Rukkydelta(f): 12:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
Originator trickster incorporated incorporato funded fundy i'm my lifeish like livelier
Re: Why Do Most Brides Cry On Their Wedding Day ? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
I know some cry during exchange of vows.. Really, the feeling is overwhelming....

I didn't cry though. ...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Brides Cry On Their Wedding Day ? by bukatyne(f): 3:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
MMotimo:
Most? On the wedding day? That's news to me
Before or after the million dollar makeup and hair session?
Before or after they crash into bed on their wedding night?
Before or after being distracted with all the stress?
Where is the time?

All the time listed above grin
Re: Why Do Most Brides Cry On Their Wedding Day ? by kolatobs(m): 3:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
grin
Re: Why Do Most Brides Cry On Their Wedding Day ? by Sundayme(m): 4:38pm On Aug 31, 2015
There might be different reasons. Maybe if you know a bride that cried, you should ask her why she cried.
Re: Why Do Most Brides Cry On Their Wedding Day ? by Jamean(f): 4:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
FP material

Not married though, just here to learn from people's experiences.

Well, if I cry I think I will because I will miss my family so much. The jokes, laughter, disagreements. In fact I will miss petting from my mum and all the attention privileges because I have to stand on my own and do many things. cry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Brides Cry On Their Wedding Day ? by Emioga: 10:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
I cried alot cry missed my dad(he's late) knew I would miss my mom and finally the fear of mil cry
Re: Why Do Most Brides Cry On Their Wedding Day ? by MMotimo: 2:22am On Sep 06, 2015
bukatyne:

All the time listed above grin

Hmmmm, my primary school social studies said it happened in the days of old, long before you actually paid people to do your makeup and you had to worry about ruining 10% of your wedding budget your look
Re: Why Do Most Brides Cry On Their Wedding Day ? by bukatyne(f): 5:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
MMotimo:

Hmmmm, my primary school social studies said it happened in the days of old, long before you actually paid people to do your makeup and you had to worry about ruining 10% of your wedding budget your look

So the tears seized as a result of cost grin

Evolution & survival of the fittest theory is real after all cheesy

I like your diary very much smiley
Re: Why Do Most Brides Cry On Their Wedding Day ? by damiso(f): 5:44pm On Sep 06, 2015
Me I cried o not just cried sef wept embarassed

I guess cos I was relocating and would get see my family less.
Re: Why Do Most Brides Cry On Their Wedding Day ? by momasenny(f): 8:42pm On Sep 06, 2015
I cried a lot because I've lost my mum and dad and no word of encouragement from them, I thank God for giving me my better half, still happy after 5years till the end

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Brides Cry On Their Wedding Day ? by CoCoLav(f): 4:16am On Sep 07, 2015
I think its due to the fear of the unknown. Marriage is kind of scary.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys I'm Really Confused,i Caught My 11 Years Old Cousin With Another Girl / If You Are Doing This U're A Bad Parent (in Photos) / Life Is Eazy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.