Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Of Buharists And Those They Call The Wailers. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Of Buharists And Those They Call The Wailers. (396 Views)

Wailing Wailers; Buharists And That Disgraceful 2016 Budget- Japhet Omojuwa / 3 Lagos Senators endorse Fashola's nomination. bad news for the wailers!!! / Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Of Buharists And Those They Call The Wailers. by DonXavi(m): 5:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
When I hear someone says he is a Buharists, I immediately picture a fanatic. The people they call The Wailers too I see as fanatics. The former are those who see President Muhammadu Buhari as a god, he is above criticism because he is above mistakes and anything he does is for the best of this country and whatever he did not do and wouldn't do is for the best of the country. The president's action cannot be questioned by whatever he does or said is absolute. They remind me of Hitler youths. The latter are those who don't see anything good except Goodluck Jonathan and they don't see anything good in Buhari or don't believe any good can come out of the Buhari regime. I don't have much problems with The Wailers, Goodluck Jonathan is not the president of Nigeria anymore, my problem is with the Buharists.
They have always been unnecessarily aggressive, violent, insulting and intolerant of second views. They just scream when there is nothing to scream about if you mention Buhari. I think the name Wailing Wailers fit the Buharists more because they are alarmists.
Look at the issue of appointments by Buhari recently. Pundits all over have reiterated that it does not reflect Nigerianess as Buhari lopsided appointments would only make him look like he has something against some sections as they have since he became president reiterated. Some of the most respected writers who have supported Buhari and celebrated him have voiced their disappointments, but Buharists just start insulting people and turn the social media into insults and blackmail because people aired their views. If you are not praising Buhari then Buharists see you as an enemy. Look at the Rev. father Matthew Kukah's case. Buharists are some of the most dangerous people online nowadays. They blackmail, insult, defame, lie, concoct stories, all in their bid to defend Buhari. The only thing that can defend Buhari is his work.
Re: Of Buharists And Those They Call The Wailers. by Teryfik(m): 5:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
Re: Of Buharists And Those They Call The Wailers. by Ugik(m): 5:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
op your argument is loopsided.the buharist act in a weird manner like they ve their brain nuts loosed cos i dnt see why anyone in their right senses been happy with the way d country is been run and stil gv me an excuse abt their gods infamous body language.we go chop body language?the wailers are goin physco,never seeing Gej in a diff perspective even when its clear alot of gross mismanagement took place and u forgot to lash them on that and ma permutation is that u are a WAILER.its high time buharist and wailers start calling a spade a spade else our future national politics will have no ideology

(1) (Reply)

See Action Governor Fayose Fishing Our Late Comers In Govt Secretariat / Chief Deinde. Fernandez Died Tuesday / Photos: Buhari Kicks Off Immunization Exercise In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.