Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Can a Woman Rape a Man? - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Can a Woman Rape a Man? (39385 Views)

Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) / Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies / See Leaked Photos Of How Some Guys Gang Rape A Girl In Lautech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:17pm On Mar 02, 2006
whitesoftx:

And so on, and so forth , (Including RAPING) grin grin
you're naughty wink
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by whitesoftx(m): 1:25pm On Mar 02, 2006
Rhodalyn:

you're naughty wink

My mum used to to tell me that when i was under at teen age grin grin grin
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by idiotboop(f): 4:46pm On Mar 03, 2006
@darlinbas
It wont be mariah carey doing the raping , it will be some german shotputter called Helgar
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by chrisd(m): 5:09pm On Mar 03, 2006
Medicinally a woman can physically rape a man. Some people might say "How can a woman accomplish forcible vaginal intercourse with an unwilling male partner (with presumably a limp penis)?" While the consensus may be that under a sex-neutral definition of rape, a woman could rape a man but this would involve acts such as a group of women forcibly holding a man down while they use carrots to penetrate him anally.

Men can experience sexual arousal due to touch stimulation or strong emotional reactions, even when they do not have any psychological desire for a female initiator. It is completely possible that a man s penile unit can salute at full attention as an autonomic response to either manual stimulation or fear; it can be therefore asserted that a male rape victim is doubly betrayed by not just his assailant but also his own body.

Society also betrays the survivor because it feeds into the erection-as-compliance myth: widespread acceptance of [the stereotype that a man cannot have an erection when he does not want to and thus cannot be raped by a woman] has unfortunate implications for medicine, psychology, and law. It is important to note, however, that sexual arousal during forced intercourse is not limited to men. Most women, in fact, lubricate and some even respond at orgasmic levels while they are being sexually molested. The belief that a female sexual assault victim must not be a victim because she enjoyed it or would not have lubricated [is rarely, if ever, espoused].

Also there exist sexually aggressive women, although there have been difficulties in researching sexually aggressive women. Just because a man became aroused or even ejaculated when assaulted does not mean that he enjoyed it. Alcohol, like fear, can cause men to engage in unwanted sex. Women can use the great leveler of gender roles, alcohol, as a tool of sexual manipulation just as men stereotypically use it. Laws in most states recognize that a rape occurs when a consensual participant is intoxicated at the time of sexual contact.
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by chrisd(m): 5:15pm On Mar 03, 2006
Sabino Gutierrez was awarded one million dollars in a unanimous verdict. Gutierrez was harassed by Maria Martinez, the chief financial officer of the company for which Gutierrez worked; he alleged that Martinez constantly pressured him to engage in sexual intercourse, and that for fear of losing his job, he succumbed to his advances.

Gutierrez later became engaged and a few days after breaking this news to Martinez, he was demoted; months later, someone was hired to take over Gutierrez s duties and he was ultimately forced to quit. Gloria Allred, the attorney for the plaintiff, stated that this 1993 case was the first and only successful sexual harassment case by a man against a woman. There were no previous and have not been any subsequent federal or state published cases where there was a male victim of sexual harassment.

What this case does, hopefully, is take away the gendered nature of sexual harassment no boss, male or female, is free to sexually exploit his or her underlings.
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 07, 2006
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by 1Lola(f): 6:44pm On Mar 23, 2006
no! there is no way , how is that possible like come on , Like how?
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by nubian(m): 6:46pm On Mar 23, 2006
ill love to be raped constantly and repeatedly by beautiful looking girls, all ill ask or beg for while protesting and fighting hard against the femal rapist is that she puts a condom on my dicjk b4 she forces me to put it in. girls, !!!!!!, am very available to be raped constantly grin grin grin
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by mustafar1: 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2006
by law its rape when u are in bed with ur wife and she wants some and u aint in the mood. but instead of taking the NO as an answer. she'll touch u, stimulate ur arousal and b4 u know it she is on top doing her thing.
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by Seun(m): 7:01pm On Mar 23, 2006
You're joking, right? I know you are not a nitwit, so you must be joking.
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by mustafar1: 7:06pm On Mar 23, 2006
seun i aint joking. its a crime purnishable to jail time.
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by 2cantango(f): 7:08pm On Mar 23, 2006
*rolls eyes at thread*
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by nubian(m): 7:10pm On Mar 23, 2006
must_a_far:

by law its rape when u are in bed with your wife and she wants some and u aint in the mood. but instead of taking the NO as an answer. she'll touch u, stimulate your arousal and before u know it she is on top doing her thing.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm this kind of rape is interesting, ill advise most husbands not to report it anyway, otherwise a lot of wives will be in jail
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by mustafar1: 7:26pm On Mar 23, 2006
but then i forgot to add that it goes the other way too. if ur wife tells u say she no do and u forcefully enter her and do ur KEREWA. she could file charges against u for rape. its sad but its wat it is
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by beyunce(f): 10:14pm On Mar 29, 2006
you don ever see that kin thing.
Well for this NiJA e fit oh.
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by xyz2: 3:06pm On Apr 04, 2006
Ok! never bin on this page before but i just read this topic and can't shut my mouth!
I must say a lot of you are writing a lot of rubbish!!!
It seems you all assosiate woman rape man with plesure. as if the woman rapes a man for pleasure and so on.
first of all a woman CAN RAPE A MAN because rape has nothing to do with pleasure but humiliation and brutality and power!!!
So a lot of you werde saying a woman can't rape a man because if he refuses he won't have an erection. Whoo says he needs an erection to be raped we're not talking about sex here but about RAPE!!! I mean does a man who gets raped by a nother man need an erection??
So a woman can use a lot of utilities to rape a man. There are so many brutal ways of raping people I don't wont to mention here, for example men who rape women use bottles, or broomstics etc, to finish there job. I mean you can see here that it's not about the sex but about humiliation the woman.
MEN OFTEN RAPE IN GROUPS so woman could also Rape in groups.
I Think the only reason people don't believe women can't rape men is because they always think about the sexual side,
and men don't report the abuse as often as woman because the crime is so rare that they are humiliated and,
because everyone has the picture of a powerful man and a weak woman,
so it is humiliating to be raped by a woman
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by mustafar1: 11:09pm On Apr 04, 2006
u talk well jare. talk on make them hear.
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by dimmar2006(m): 2:13pm On Apr 09, 2006
She was an exgirlfriend of my best friend. She told to all our friends tha she could win in a wrestling game every man of our company. We were 4 friends. I was the stronger and believe that i could win her. Never thought that a woman could win me. I try to frightened her and i told her that if i win her i would make sex to her. She agree and said that if she win i would have to do what she wants for 2 hours. I agree. So we started fighting in front of our friends. She was so so strong. In about 10 minutes she put me down. I was so emparassed. She said that now i had to pay. She said that i had to wear her clothes an underwear. I did it and she was lauphing. She said to our friends to go. Then she tied me up in bed and she weared a small strapon Love Machine. I tried to escape but she was too strong. She put me some oil and bleeped me by acting like a man,
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by 2cantango(f): 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2006
dimmar2006:

She was an exgirlfriend of my best friend. She told to all our friends tha she could win in a wrestling game every man of our company. We were 4 friends. I was the stronger and believe that i could win her. Never thought that a woman could win me. I try to frightened her and i told her that if i win her i would make sex to her. She agree and said that if she win i would have to do what she wants for 2 hours. I agree. So we started fighting in front of our friends. She was so so strong. In about 10 minutes she put me down. I was so emparassed. She said that now i had to pay. She said that i had to wear her clothes an underwear. I did it and she was lauphing. She said to our friends to go. Then she tied me up in bed and she weared a small strapon Love Machine. I tried to escape but she was too strong. She put me some oil and bleeped me by acting like a man,

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I am so sorry you endured such a horrible thing cry I admire your strength to stand tall and tell your story so publicly. Words are seriously failing me right now. I just want to hug you cry

I have read about similar events before, and I'm actually very pissed at some of the stupid comments in this thread angry Abuse is never something to laugh at or makes jokes about. Be mature people and grow up if you're going to contribute in such a real and serious topic.
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by marko(m): 11:13pm On Apr 09, 2006
any lady who feels like raping.,pleaaaaase i beg come rape me!!!
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:15pm On Apr 09, 2006
on my way cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:18pm On Apr 09, 2006
dimmar2006:

sorry but this sounds funny cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by marko(m): 11:35pm On Apr 09, 2006
i,m still waiting but hope u know raping needs adequate muscles.yes i,m certainly gonna put up a fight cause i,m not ready to lose my virginity to a rapist
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by 2cantango(f): 12:34am On Apr 10, 2006
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by mustafar1: 2:37am On Apr 10, 2006
if all y'all knew in wat manner u would get raped. guys being raped by a female dont mean u gonn be penetrating her honey pot with ur penetrometer. instead she gonn be penetrating u in the butt with a battery operated gizmo or if u'll prefare a belt like contraption with a penetrometer on it going up ur butt hole. y'all sorry for my swahili but couldnt explain it any worse.
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by babymine(f): 1:54pm On Apr 20, 2006
Hmm. lipsrsealed
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by yemstar(f): 2:05am On Apr 30, 2006
@ Kelvin
QC girls never raped their gateman that is just a nasty RUMOR!! and yes women can rape men, once sex is not consensual by both parties then it is rape, no matter if there was erection on the man's part or not. Some men make fun of male rape victims by calling them weak, but that is so inconsiderate and lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed of them. All rape victims already feel dehumanized and ashamed, why make them feel worse. undecided
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by mukina2: 7:17pm On May 10, 2006
i dont think so
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by Grizzly(m): 11:50am On May 21, 2006

Haaaaaaa!!! grin grin grin lmfao. that gurl izza saddist! shocked undecided cry lipsrsealed
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by eveseh(f): 12:20pm On May 21, 2006
some women does it shocked
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by 2fine4u(f): 5:14am On Jun 19, 2006
hell yeah a woman can rape a man!!!
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by sweetnini(f): 8:04am On Jun 19, 2006
of course a woman can rape a man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bauchi Hunters Arrested With Baboon, Monkeys, Porcupine, Other Animals (Photos) / Corpse Found At Ekiti State University Ado Ekiti School Gate (Graphic Photo) / 14-year-old Girl Forced To Marry 50-year-old Prophet In Benue State. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.