Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Can a Woman Rape a Man? - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Can a Woman Rape a Man? (39382 Views)

Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) / Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies / See Leaked Photos Of How Some Guys Gang Rape A Girl In Lautech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by Grizzly(m): 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2006
now how the hell all of u saying that, ?? shocked shocked
u beginning to scare me, undecided
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by mukina2: 5:47pm On Jun 19, 2006
well most girls cant but i will rape a man tongue tongue
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by sweetnini(f): 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2006
so can i
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by mukina2: 6:50pm On Jun 19, 2006
lol,
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by Efani(m): 7:47pm On Jun 23, 2006
oooh me
ooh ooh me
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by eveseh(f): 8:24pm On Jun 23, 2006
naa,Efani what's up wit u?
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 24, 2006
@ #1Lola

I think it would be safe to take such threats unseriously smiley
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by manakins: 7:02pm On Jun 29, 2006
Yes a women can rape a guy coollet me share my friends situation with u although i am paparrazing him

Guy gets to agbor new enviroment decides to see town,gets to college of educo,meets nice babe ,hooked up nicely,had some drinks,only for babe to say know my room,things started to happen as in before u know sex,while having sex ,knock on the door, she says okay its her room mate,guy tries to dress,but she says its okay,opens door for her,says hi to guy,first catch continues with romance,guy tries protest,but just let go,b/4 he knew the new girl was naked and trying to join in the romp,anyway guy counts his blessing no shaking,only for him, to hear another knock at the door,and b/4 he could do anything ,the new girl opens the door with her keys,and started pulling her clothes immediately,guy starts to protest and says hes got to pee.Takes off from there.ISN'T THIS ORGANISED RAPE.won to set lori paddy mi.
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by Kadeejah(f): 7:02am On Aug 01, 2006
yes. i would rape collin farell anyday grin tongue lol
he's my latest obsession embarassed
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by Efani(m): 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2006
i wanna b raped by christina milian, tyra banks, and brittany daniel
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by buchio7(m): 11:15pm On Aug 01, 2006
way bac in secondary school dere was a case of a boy who was raped by a group of girls. Though na im find trouble by going to peep at girls at night unfortunately he was caught by d chicks n d rest is history
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by Efani(m): 11:19pm On Aug 01, 2006
lucky dude
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by dondele(m): 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2006
please who willl rape me? you must be fine ooo.
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by nike4luv(f): 10:21pm On Aug 02, 2006
lol cheesy
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by Kadeejah(f): 7:48am On Aug 03, 2006
dondele:

please who willl rape me? you must be fine ooo.

lmfaooo@u begging to get raped
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by dondele(m): 6:09pm On Aug 03, 2006
yes but it must be a fine lady. let her make it rough rape.
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by Kadeejah(f): 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2006
roflmao *dies of laughter* hope u find her tongue
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 14, 2006
?
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by Cleofel(f): 9:29pm On Aug 22, 2006
a woman can rape a man only if the man wants cuz men are always stronger than women so i cant believe a man can be force to have sex if he reall doesnt want to
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by dondele(m): 9:31pm On Aug 22, 2006
who will rape me? please come and rape me.
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by Cleofel(f): 9:34pm On Aug 22, 2006
lol
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by pajimoh(m): 9:46pm On Aug 22, 2006
this is to unique love. why cant you be more specific? what are we saying what are you saying?
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by mrmetoo(m): 6:23am On Aug 30, 2006
@dondele
all u need is tag, axe, and all those other body spray and girls would come rape you
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by CalabarMan(m): 1:33pm On Sep 07, 2006
A few ladies have told me in the past that they would rape me and I just laugh it off as being impossible, but come to think of it is it possible for a woman to rape a man? If Yes how would they achieve such a feat?
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2006
yes, if he is the only man among three ladies
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2006
i've heard stories about it, but i don't know how true it was
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by CalabarMan(m): 2:40pm On Sep 07, 2006
hmm tell me the stories you heard. It doesn't matter if they are true or not, just gist am.
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by aloib(f): 2:43pm On Sep 07, 2006
hahaha crazy shit, yes a guy can be raped, well i dunno how its done, but i know it can be done, maybe get him drunk, blackmail him, get a knife, lol
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by CalabarMan(m): 2:49pm On Sep 07, 2006
There is this movie I watched where a guy met a babe at a bar they got drinking she drugged him carried him home to her place, tied him up on her bed, fed him with aphrodasiac and used him at her own will. It was both kidnapping and rape. The guy was under this condition for weeks until he managed to escape.
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by iice(f): 3:02pm On Sep 07, 2006
Yeah a guy can be raped by a woman and you just gave us a possible way of that happening lol tongue
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by hotangel2(f): 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2006
Yes a man can be raped by a woman.

Infact a teenage girl can even rape a grown ass man.

Just that, this is mostly impossible if the man is in his normal senses and if he's not cripple, or tied down.
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 08, 2006
like one of my neighbor gisting me one day, he went to fix something in some girls house and when he got there he say a masturbating stick and he ask them if they are the one's using it, and they said they wouldn't mind if he can do the job of the stick,they stood up and tried to unzip his trouser but thank god for the hammer he wanted to use to fix something in their house

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is Desmond Eliot Dead? / Lagos Police Inspector Rapes Undergraduate, Threatens Suicide / 14-year-old Girl Forced To Marry 50-year-old Prophet In Benue State. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.