Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

The Question No APC Member Can Answer! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Question No APC Member Can Answer! (2658 Views)

Rivers Rerun: APC Member Stabbed By Opposition Party - Graphic Photos / Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning / Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Question No APC Member Can Answer! by bnovative(m): 7:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
Opeyemi Agbaje asked: When people justify lop-sided Northern appointments on the basis of competence, is it a suggestion that more intelligent and competent people are more abundant in the North? How come that is not reflected in the private sector- in banking, telecommunications, law, medicine, engineering, accounting, all the professions? How come it is not reflected in JAMB admissions, WAEC results, UNITY Schools admission cut-off points? How come it is not reflected in university graduation scores? What is this inferiority complex and sickening sycophancy that many people have developed?

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Question No APC Member Can Answer! by frankay430(m): 7:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
am telling u
Re: The Question No APC Member Can Answer! by ladyF(f): 7:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
If you ask me, na who I go ask....

The mata wey we see soo....e tey wey e start. grin

1 Like

Re: The Question No APC Member Can Answer! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
even dose dat voted buhari don taya....
2019 too far.
Re: The Question No APC Member Can Answer! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
Its
Re: The Question No APC Member Can Answer! by Standing5(m): 7:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
The competence pattern in the public sector is slightly different from private sector i guess. The moment we allow Federal character without time limit we sold ourselves, now all they have to do rig population figure with their power from the already rigged ones. They are better served being under developed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Question No APC Member Can Answer! by Pierocash(m): 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
Integrity supersedes all d above criteria.they may not be more educated and brilliant than d southerners, bt their level of integrity and transparency outstands d southerners.

9 Likes

Re: The Question No APC Member Can Answer! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
You gotta live with this for 4yrs so pls take heart......

3 Likes

Re: The Question No APC Member Can Answer! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
We didnt expect much from Buhari in the SS/SE, but for Tinubu and his SWesterners that went to the North and bowed down to Buhari, and dust him, bring him to Lagos, sponsor his election but got short-changed, it is a tough lesson for them, and I believe shame will not allow them to disassociate and condemn their master, they will continually manufacture excuses to back-up their master. What a shame.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Question No APC Member Can Answer! by 1miccza: 7:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
Op i asked someone that same question and he said "let's watch and see if they will fail..You know what i told him?I told him they have failed even before they started..

6 Likes

Re: The Question No APC Member Can Answer! by MikelEleta(m): 7:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
Pierocash:
Integrity supersedes all d above criteria.they may not be more educated and brilliant than d southerners, bt their level of integrity and transparency outstands d southerners.
. Integrity yu say? Dy ve ruled dis country for the better part of 45yrs YET their region is still d most underdeveloped. Y didn't their integrity make dem create good tins for their people. All d pple dt Buhari appointed ve heard one positn of authority or anoda in d past YET their so called integrity didn't mk dem improve their region. Before yu reply me dts if yu can mk sure yu deal wid d issues I raised nd not beat abt d bush

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Question No APC Member Can Answer! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
Pierocash:

Mazi Ezekwe is a man of integrity but he's not educated. Using your logic, Mazi Ezekwe can head the ministry of finance cos his integrity supersede all other qualifications. Dude have you ever listened to yourself just to hear how foolish you sound?

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Question No APC Member Can Answer! by bnovative(m): 7:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
Pierocash:
What integrity are you talking about? That a man promised to publicly declare his assets and refuse to keep the promise?

11 Likes

Re: The Question No APC Member Can Answer! by chymystique(f): 7:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
The most appalling thing is that they ve being in power for more than 30yrs and still they are the most archaic and undeveloped region in the whole country.

7 Likes

Re: The Question No APC Member Can Answer! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
Pierocash:
You need deliverance from mumuness

9 Likes

Re: The Question No APC Member Can Answer! by cleatoris: 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
Sickening defence mechanism indeed!
Still an APC member wink

6 Likes

Re: The Question No APC Member Can Answer! by PedroJP(m): 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
The sophisticated fools don't know how to face d shame, reason they keep defending even when the pple they are defending say the truth themselves.

One funny thing is that, this same thing they are being served dis early and which they keep defending and see no wrong in it, was exactly wat made them despise GEJ and sought Northern collabo. They just can't face their shame.

No Igbo will get angered dat Yorubas are in positions or thereabout, but major reason they hated GEJ wasn't even about political post hel by Yorubas under him, but posts held by Igbos whom they see as their competitor, while we we Igbos do not see anyone to compete with.

Thank God North doesn't see Igbo or Yoruba, what they see is South.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Question No APC Member Can Answer! by fx45(m): 7:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
Pierocash:
Something is definitely wrong with you! Nigeria is in the doldrums today as a result of northern leadership. Wasted years of massive looting, corruption, mismanagement and leadership brigandage. I solely blame Yorubas for what is happening today. In their bid to counter anything Igbo, they joined forces with the enemies of Nigeria and the result is the unmitigated disaster called Buhari.

10 Likes

Re: The Question No APC Member Can Answer! by sunnyb0b0(m): 7:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
Pierocash:

Integrity?

And the North still remains the most impoverished region in Nigeria with disease, hunger, poverty and illiteracy at alarming rates despite having had their people in power for most of the nation's independence with successive governments spending more on the North than the South?

Why haven't they used that 8ntegrity yo develop their region?

Abeg tell that to the marines. Integrity my foot.

4 Likes

Re: The Question No APC Member Can Answer! by tayebest(m): 7:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
Pierocash:

GBAM, they have that great passion of leadership in them...

Lets forget education here!

1 Like

Re: The Question No APC Member Can Answer! by TIMEISWISDOM(m): 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
Pierocash:
As evidence in the way they have managed their region and Nigeria at large this past years.
Re: The Question No APC Member Can Answer! by fx45(m): 8:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
tayebest:
GBAM, they have that great passion of leadership in them...

Lets forget education here!
You're right!

Let's do the roll call from 1967..
1. Yakubu Gowon
2. Shehu Shagari
3. Muhammadu Buhari
4. Ibrahim Babangida
5. Sani Abacha
6. Abdulsalam Abubakar

I won't include Musa Yaradua because he didn't stay long enough to cause much damages. Nigeria was stagnated under his administration though. The rest of the Northern leaders I listed above are all men of integrity, known for their passion in leading Nigeria. Our country is Eldorado today because of the amazing inputs made by these men of honour and integrity with their unrivalled passion for leadership.

God bless you my brother. You're very intelligent...

8 Likes

Re: The Question No APC Member Can Answer! by tayebest(m): 8:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
fx45:
Something is definitely wrong with you! Nigeria is in the doldrums today as a result of northern leadership. Wasted years of massive looting, corruption, mismanagement and leadership brigandage. I solely blame Yorubas for what is happening today. In their bid to counter anything Igbo, they joined forces with the enemies of Nigeria and the result is the unmitigated disaster called Buhari.

What has GEJ whom the grace is given done. You just open that your stink mouth to spew thrash.... His regime recorded the highest looted funds.... More or less if the yeebos are given the priviledge to rule Nigeria, i cant just imagine how Nigeria will be...

2 Likes

Re: The Question No APC Member Can Answer! by tayebest(m): 8:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
fx45:
You're right!

Let's do the roll call from 1967..
1. Yakubu Gowon
2. Shehu Shagari
3. Muhammadu Buhari
4. Ibrahim Babangida
5. Sani Abacha
6. Abdulsalam Abubakar

I won't include Musa Yaradua because he didn't stay long enough to cause much damages. Nigeria was stagnated under his administration though. The rest of the Northern leaders I listed above are all men of integrity, known for their passion in leading Nigeria. Our country is Eldorado today because of the amazing inputs made by these men of honour and integrity with their unrivalled passion for leadership.

God bless you my brother. You're very intelligent...

If you are talking of 'Leadership', the Northerners are nt people you rule out like that!

I can say the passion of Leadership runs in their DNA! grin grin
Re: The Question No APC Member Can Answer! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
RUBBISH
Re: The Question No APC Member Can Answer! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
After reading some threads you'll wonder how they pass exams in school

1 Like

Re: The Question No APC Member Can Answer! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
tayebest:

If you are talking of 'Leadership', the Northerners are nt people you rule out like that!

I can say the passion of Leadership runs in their DNA! grin grin
Re: The Question No APC Member Can Answer! by tayebest(m): 8:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
Obiagelli:
After reading some threads you'll wonder how they pass exams in school

Ask them!
Re: The Question No APC Member Can Answer! by respect80(m): 8:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
A... P... C SHAAAME!!!

1 Like

Re: The Question No APC Member Can Answer! by kenny987(f): 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
tayebest:

What has GEJ whom the grace is given done. You just open that your stink mouth to spew thrash.... His regime recorded the highest looted funds.... More or less if the yeebos are given the priviledge to rule Nigeria, i cant just imagine how Nigeria will be...

And ur brother OBJ that institutionalised corruption nko? All d billions of dollars supposedly invested in power, the Haliburton scam, the Udi massacre...let me just stop here. Don't justify rubbish. Nigeria is too complex for a group to hold others to ransom and your dingbat brothers basically begged n ushered them in to consolidate their hold on southern resources n blessings in the name of one Nigeria! Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: The Question No APC Member Can Answer! by melzabull(f): 8:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
where are the yolbasss on nairaland? grin
Re: The Question No APC Member Can Answer! by anulaxad(m): 8:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
bnovative:
Opeyemi Agbaje asked:
When people justify lop-sided Northern
appointments on the basis of
competence, is it a suggestion that more
intelligent and competent people are
more abundant in the North? How come
that is not reflected in the private sector-
in banking, telecommunications, law,
medicine, engineering, accounting, all the
professions? How come it is not reflected
in JAMB admissions, WAEC results, UNITY
Schools admission cut-off points? How
come it is not reflected in university
graduation scores? What is this inferiority
complex and sickening sycophancy that
many people have developed?

I will help you, most of the people who Buhari has appointed have already worked with him in the past, they have a track record and they are people who he strongly trusts.

The man came into office and one of his promises was to get rid of corruption, how can he do that without appointing people who he deeply can trust. At the end of the day they are Nigerian, and I don't support the tribal mentality that some people on Nairaland have.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Must Say Goodbye To Ethnicity And Say Hello To Merit. Sen Murray Bruce / An Unbelievable Comment From An Igbo Man On Buhari’s Government!!! / The contract called Amalgamation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.