Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,483 members, 7,958,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:44 PM

See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri (44052 Views)

See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos / Would You Have This For Lunch? / Shovel Used To Serve Food At IDP Camp In Maiduguri (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by EgusiSoup: 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
First To Comment on Page 1.

Click LIKE if Buhari is a dullard undecided

#EgusiSoup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by smoby(m): 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
cry this country is full of sh**t
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by TOBIeee68(m): 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
embezzledment cant end in nigeria cuz we ar born wit it, only God can save us o
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
Which funds?? You are feeding almost 3000people you don't expect them to have a decent meal.
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by loomer: 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
Nigeria no dey surprise me anymore

2 Likes

Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by experimentist: 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
Dis is the mess jona'daft left in. 6 years wasted, and the useless ediot wants to go for 4 more years. Thank God oh!

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by RexTramadol1: 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
GMB

Gba ma binu!
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by deavicky(m): 8:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
londonrivals:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-e0x4zn588Cs/VeMxflJZwjI/AAAAAAAGagM/vCSoQenJZ0U/s1600/6.jpg[/img] This was the rice/stew served at lunch to those inhabiting the IDP camp. She also mentioned something about '5 dry catfish being used to cook a meal for 3500 persons.' Apparently, even funds meant for feeding at the camp are embezzled...
http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/see-kind-of-food-served-for-lunch-at.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove

OK na. Thank God it is not GEJ regime. After they will say they are fighting quorruption
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
O serious.. I come dey pity those people. I pray God intervene.
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by Rockyfancino(m): 8:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
God! where will this embezzlement lead us? Anyway check my thread https://www.nairaland.com/2564190/15-people-needed-partner-news#37502127
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by festico: 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
buhari must probe this.
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by AfroKnight: 8:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
sainty2k3:
Hmmm. It reminds me of the kind of food they served in NYSC camp, if they can do that to graduate how much more the IDP. I think the presidency should look directly into this

Exactly. NYSC food na nonsense. One time when my platoon was assigned to the kitchen, we cut and cleaned cartons of fish in the morning but when it was time to eat we didn't see one piece in the watery tasteless stew. Not 1 piece.

Numerous churches, NGOs and individuals donate food and other relief materials yet some useless officials divert them. What a shame.

2 Likes

Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by godoluwa(m): 8:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
experimentist:
Dis is the mess jona'daft left in. 6 years wasted, and the useless ediot wants to go for 4 more years. Thank God oh!
so we should blame GEJ? lmao. btw, are u a human being?

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
OMG this is terrible cry cry cry cry
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
kingobozy:
you have got to be kidding me. how manu people are going to chew on that? Nigeria, when are we ever going to desist from our now trademark attitude of not caring for the less-priviledge. Even if I'm dying, I won't eat that crab
Baba forget that doing wey you yan ooo.......hunger never catch you Na hm make you dey talk that thing if hunger catch you Ehn you go chin chon chin

2 Likes

Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by Karlovich: 8:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
LordMecuzy:
Chai too bad.....

I place a curse on Anyone who diverts the funds and food materials meant for these IDPs...

Must we use every situation to Enrich ourselves? Haba Nigerians...

Corruption in Every Sector....

ur curses won't stop the embezzlement

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by chi4ik4(m): 8:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
corruption warlord Buhari are you watching this happening in your holy-evil administration? Buhari you must probe them o. APC pls blame GEJ for this.... clueless mentally retarded Buhari
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by atlwireles: 8:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
When will this people return to their homes and villages and stop milking us with this IDP nonsense? angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by AreaFada2: 8:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
dorofresh:
I thought all Northerners are credible people with integrity? Or are those in charge of these IDP'S also from the South?

LESSON; Corruption does not know Tribe, Religion, skin colour and Sex
Nor mind them. As if Northerners have not ruled longer than others. Though it's now beyond just leadership. It is a culture now. I cannot see embezzlement and corruption decreasing soon. About two generations have been nurtured with corruption. Sad.

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by donjj2004: 8:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
My dog don't eat this kind of food. She will just eat off your bumbum.
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by GodblessNig247(m): 8:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
This is no food sad
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by Israel5(m): 8:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
When i'm begging for garri here. Life is just not fair!
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by Angoni(m): 8:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
Is this what to get in a Caliphate? Hopefully they can learn not to ululate when some idiots are advocating for Sharia or when their boys torch a Church. Nothing good come out fundamentalism.

2 Likes

Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by alexlee50: 8:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
After they will say northerners are more credible than southerners.to think of the billions spent in the name of these people
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by Israel5(m): 8:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
lepasharon:
Cant anyone donate ? undecided
they hav bin donating even b4 boko haram startd sef. Corruption is swallowing it. The north is the most corrupt part of Nigeria. #it's evident #no quotes pls

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by tony1918(m): 8:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
holytribe:
That food remind me of NYSC Edo camp. For real, those who are meant to render service to people are always busy rendering services to their bank account. At the end, some e-illiterate will come and apportion the fault on PMB.
Oh what a country
Bro you can lie for africa..Im not supporting this but Edo camp food was not this bad.For every food there was always either meat or chicken.even basically every Sunday was chicken with rice don't let us tarnish others image cuz we want likes.

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by ready2learn: 8:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
cry People profiting on others misfortune.
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by ednut1(m): 8:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
funds donated to run d camps have been fixed in various banks. sometimes i wonder how do evil pple even sleep. u fix a donation of 1billin. eat d interest bt in d main time pple are starving
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by mu2sa2: 8:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
And Bukola Saraki plus a host of other vip hypocrites visited the same idp camp, pretending to empathize with these unfortunate refugees. Whither nigeria!
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by chukxy44(m): 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
This should be beyond just politics and the governement, ordinally you would expect lot of charity work here, our religious organizations most expecially our reknowed churches with substaintial finance to help out here.

If this is not their calling then what is it?

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by Urine: 8:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
Things are even worse, my friend and her team uncovered this rubbish when they got to the IDP. Those behind this nonsense will pay for it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Prepare Shawarma From Scratch (Photo) / Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" / Donkeys Are Butchered And Sold In Markets In The Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.