Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri (43767 Views)

See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos / Would You Have This For Lunch? / Shovel Used To Serve Food At IDP Camp In Maiduguri (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by nijanigga: 8:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
Is black race synonymous with wickedness? somebody or group of people are milking these refugees dry to the bone.
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by Urine: 8:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
LordMecuzy:
Chai too bad.....

I place a curse on Anyone who diverts the funds and food materials meant for these IDPs...

Must we use every situation to Enrich ourselves? Haba Nigerians...

Corruption in Every Sector....

I join you in placing that curse.
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by slap1(m): 8:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
Rice and stool
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by bigtt76(f): 8:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
Hmmmm this should serve as eye opener to those beating the drums for war.... don't expect fried rice and chicken at an IDP camp

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by kennyman2000(m): 8:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
Hmmmm... This's very bad.. If my fowls even see the look of that rice, they wont eat it.. Seems, they didnt even watch the rice well..
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
HungerBAD:
Is this food suppose to be for their dogs?

Not one single Animal in the Soup.
even if to say na ant sef, all na animal.

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by Urine: 8:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
chukxy44:
This should be beyond just politics and the governement, ordinally you would expect lot of charity work here, our religious organizations most expecially our reknowed churches with substaintial finance to help out here.

If this is not their calling then what is it?

People are helping out but the officials are just too corrupt.
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by harjorlarh(m): 8:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
Obviously the money was embezzled... Sometimes I wonder....Nigerians and corruption
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by harry509: 8:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
londonrivals:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-e0x4zn588Cs/VeMxflJZwjI/AAAAAAAGagM/vCSoQenJZ0U/s1600/6.jpg[/img] This was the rice/stew served at lunch to those inhabiting the IDP camp. She also mentioned something about '5 dry catfish being used to cook a meal for 3500 persons.' Apparently, even funds meant for feeding at the camp are embezzled...
http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/see-kind-of-food-served-for-lunch-at.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove

I don't kw wat 2 say ryte now. U meant b suprise 1 idio.t jst diverted all funds dat Rr supose 2 use 2 cook 9ice meal 4 dos pple to enrich his or her slf. Dis also remind me @ NYSC camp, hmmmmM! D food they gave 2 us sumtimes I don't tink my dog @ home wil eat it. Nigeria wit greedy heart. Thurder go fire d person divertn d funds meant 4 dos pple.
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by delishpot: 8:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
That is to say we still have thieves dotting the government. I call for probe.
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by janefrancisca(f): 8:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
TOBIeee68:
embezzledment cant end in nigeria cuz we ar born wit it, only God can save us o
point of correction...nobody is born with embezzlement, its a bad habit that can be picked up from one's environment...there are still honest people that will never take bribe or abuse any position giving to them by stealing funds.

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
like the food they give prisoners in kirikiri.
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by permanentgrace(m): 8:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
Trust naija na. The Ogas@dtop are feeding real fat on the fund and siphoning the rest to their private accounts leaving the helpless people in a more pathetic condition.

This reminds me of the thought i hard yesterday when i among others were watching football match. As a typical viewing centre, argument ensued and it was how much players, coaches and referees and the rest earn. Along the line, my mind further choked in to realise that some players earn 5times or more than what coaches in the same clubs earn. Why so? This is because, this white people have practically sat down and analysed the implications involved between being a player and a coach. As a player, you risk yourself far more than a coach. You are the one running up and down around the pitch, sweating, being kicked, sustain injuries, struggle and perhaps fight against the opponent. This job is a very vigorous one and therefore, you deserve to be paid more than a coach who only stands/sits to give psychological instructions. At the end, the coach leaves to his house whether the match won or not without a single wound or a drop of sweat.

Back here in naija, the big men sitting inside fully airconditioned rooms are the ones eating the money while the real labourers earn peanut. You see a factory worker who operate very dangerous machines earning N10k/month while those virtually doing nothing are the ones feeding fat on the company's revenue. Go to construction site, the labourers mixing and lifting concrete go back home with less than 2k/day after all day vigorous job while the Ogas go around negotiating prices of latest rides in town. This is why Africa will never grow. We take undue advantage of others too much especially here in Nigeria. Check out the nature of food being fed to those displaced people, meanwhile, some people somewhere are feeding fat on what supposed to be theirs.

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by experimentist: 8:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
godoluwa:
so we should blame GEJ? lmao. btw, are u a human being?
no, human beans
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by Dindondin(m): 8:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
holytribe:
That food remind me of NYSC Edo camp. For real, those who are meant to render service to people are always busy rendering services to their bank account. At the end, some e-illiterate will come and apportion the fault on PMB.
Oh what a country
when I was coming to earth, I missed Road and ended up in this cursed Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by 9jatatafo(m): 8:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
Looks like boiled yam and oil
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by flokii: 8:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
Dis life... I wonder why man is so unkind to mankind BTW na london OP base?
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by Rotimi47: 8:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
Unfair! Burnt rice & watery sauce, those in charge of the camp need to be made to account for this crap they call food.
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by 2ndejoj(m): 9:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
holytribe:
That food remind me of NYSC Edo camp. For real, those who are meant to render service to people are always busy rendering services to their bank account. At the end, some e-illiterate will come and apportion the fault on PMB.
Oh what a country

Edo camp worst.
the acomodation horible

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by uzokingn(m): 9:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
nwaanambra1:

Biafran genocide comes to mind undecided
karma is really a b1tch! cheesy
u jst spoke my mind bro
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by kingobozy: 9:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Baba forget that doing wey you yan ooo.......hunger never catch you Na hm make you dey talk that thing if hunger catch you Ehn you go chin chon chin

guy bone that tin oo. I get principles oo. Watin no sweet 4 my mouth no dey pass thru my belle oo
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by LockDown69(m): 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
Mans inhumanity to man. Those that have been saddled with the mantle of leadership are still the ones responsible for this inhumane and selfish act.

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by HzRF(m): 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
Tydies:
Which funds?? You are feeding almost 3000people you don't expect them to have a decent meal.
What gutter are you uttering goto rccg camp and see feeding (at least good)
Rccg is nw richer than Nigeria

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by agabaI23(m): 9:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
Were they thinking they were Jesus that can feed 5 thousand with 2 fish?

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by stjudas(m): 9:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
They love the food.....Why are they complaining. Are they now wailing wailers? Nawa for the plate....Some dogs wont eat that poo.
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by Kposkila: 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
What if na ur uncle? Same questions why nigeria soldiers fighting insurgency wud by given 500 naira daily feeding.
LordMecuzy:
Chai too bad.....

I place a curse on Anyone who diverts the funds and food materials meant for these IDPs...

Must we use every situation to Enrich ourselves? Haba Nigerians...

Corruption in Every Sector....

Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
The problem with Nigeria, is not the leaders, it is a problem of the people... we re our worse nightmares, the leaders re only a minute reflection of Us....

No country on earth will strive without strong institutions, we have no institutions, how do u expect the country to grow?...

God help this jungle...

Check my signature, car owners...
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by LordMecuzy(m): 9:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
Kposkila:
What if na ur uncle? Same questions why nigeria soldiers fighting insurgency wud by given 500 naira daily feeding.

I don't care if it's my Uncle... I've lost several military friends in the North Eastern Theatre Of War...Due to massive corruption among the red necks.... I pray this war ends soon
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by Redstone(m): 9:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
What is their governor doing?
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by bokohalal(m): 9:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
I don't know how Nigerians think out things. It could be the very reason we are were we are today as a nation.
Nothing from the picture is conclusive proof that :
(1) that is an IDP camp and in Nigeria
(2) that the holder of the plates is an IDP
(3) that such food was served at the camp
Photographer could have orchestrated that picture and tagged it thus.
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by joeanointing(m): 10:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
esmarcq:
Bad. This is really bad, the state and federal government should do something for real for these people, I don't know what they do with all the money we see them giving on t.v and on pictures. At least the APC led government can start giving the 5k monthly allowance even if it'll be for the IDP's for now
The IDPs in Jos will rush this food.
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by PecE2Make: 10:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
They have President, all major political posts the government is in their hands. see their lives

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Prepare Shawarma From Scratch (Photo) / Incredibly Cheap Groceries From Raobiis Stores / Donkeys Are Butchered And Sold In Markets In The Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.