Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Which Are The Highest Paying Parastatals And Companies In Nigeria? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Are The Highest Paying Parastatals And Companies In Nigeria? (71964 Views)

Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr / Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria / What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Are The Highest Paying Parastatals And Companies In Nigeria? by Champella(m): 9:56pm On Dec 31, 2016
GeniusDavid:
Mail available.

I've been unable to access my e-mail for a very long time now.
Re: Which Are The Highest Paying Parastatals And Companies In Nigeria? by ify2016: 10:55am On Jan 02, 2017
Bank
Re: Which Are The Highest Paying Parastatals And Companies In Nigeria? by naabba: 6:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
Please does anyone know the pay for entry level at PTAD and Bank of Agric
Re: Which Are The Highest Paying Parastatals And Companies In Nigeria? by Denrele1: 5:12pm On Dec 31, 2017
OjujuCalabar:
Dasukigate!

Thunder fire you
Re: Which Are The Highest Paying Parastatals And Companies In Nigeria? by guavaflakes: 5:39pm On Jun 21, 2018
Please how much does NOSDRA pay entry level?
Re: Which Are The Highest Paying Parastatals And Companies In Nigeria? by awele186: 8:50pm On Jun 23, 2018
Re: Which Are The Highest Paying Parastatals And Companies In Nigeria? by akinlasorigin: 10:07pm On Oct 11, 2018
Correct ni!
Re: Which Are The Highest Paying Parastatals And Companies In Nigeria? by akinlasorigin: 10:11pm On Oct 11, 2018
seguntijan:
If Zuckerberg had looked for this in America we won't be celebrating him now, if Dangote, Otedola, Adenuga, Omole Lekan had been on the search of this they won't have become celebrity. Nigeria problem will ends the moment we all look at what we can offer to the development of the country as Morgan, Washington, Kennedys', Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, Nelson Mandela, Tinubu did/are doing to the development of their country, and funny enough you'll get the wealth and fame has a result.

Correct!
Re: Which Are The Highest Paying Parastatals And Companies In Nigeria? by xpansion(m): 6:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
Does anyone have an ideal how much Onne Oil and Gas Free Zone Authority (OGFZA) pays for Officer 1 Level 08/2 position?
Re: Which Are The Highest Paying Parastatals And Companies In Nigeria? by Nostradamus: 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2019
idee91:
NLNG all the way bro.

When you hear one persons salary in NLNG
how much is NLNG salary for entry-level?
Re: Which Are The Highest Paying Parastatals And Companies In Nigeria? by Amakachris95(f): 8:09am On Jan 21, 2020
jbcul4ril:
NITDA-National Information Technology Development. Most people don't know they exist but they are among the top paying agencies in Nigeria with over 350k monthly for starters.

Please do you work there or know someone that’s works there? Please I have some questions to ask. Sent you a pm. Thanks
Re: Which Are The Highest Paying Parastatals And Companies In Nigeria? by jbcul4ril(m): 5:36pm On Jan 24, 2020
Amakachris95:

Please do you work there or know someone that’s works there? Please I have some questions to ask. Sent you a pm. Thanks

What are the questions if I can help?
Re: Which Are The Highest Paying Parastatals And Companies In Nigeria? by dimmikel: 10:29pm On Jan 24, 2020
We build ice block machines. call me on 08101091803

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Are The Highest Paying Parastatals And Companies In Nigeria? by danqujigy(m): 5:02pm On Mar 25, 2020
Please can anyone here link me up with any staff of NDIC Abuja?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Salary Structures For Schools Around Badore,ajah And Lekki / How Much Do Airline Pilots Earn Monthly In Nigeria? / Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Facing Disciplinary Action - NPF Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.