Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me (40846 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: My 102-Year-Old Grandma Still Drinks Stout / Tonto Dikeh: My Boyfriend While Single Was Igbo, I Never Said I Can’t Marry Igbo / Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
Congrats, make sure u keep ur marriage life private to avoid stories that touch

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by dapsoneh: 10:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
K
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by odinese(m): 10:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by Bugatie(m): 10:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
Yes nau, he just wanted to prove a point to oga Seun tongue

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
That guy doesnt love you. The picture tell me that. A guy in love is obvious

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by Holuwakemmy16(f): 10:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
Now that u r married plz stop taking too much alcohol coz I know is ur second food

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by oladoja1(m): 10:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
before 2 months now, let's look at what will happen

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by george790: 10:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
grin sad finally ur net has caught ejanla fish!!! I trust PH girls deem no dey dull... Tontolet grin sad finally ur net has caught ejanla fish!!! I trust PH girls deem no dey dull... Tontolet grin sad finally ur net has caught ejanla fish!!! I trust PH girls deem no dey dull... Tontolet
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by oladoja1(m): 10:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
after 2 months now, let's look at what will happen

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
Tonto he only heard o he has nt seen all d trash u did or av done

U kno men are moved by wat they see nd ladies wat they hear by d time he sees all d trash u av done
U wud kno watsapp

Marriage is nt sumtin u flaunt to d worlds face ask toke makinwa to school you angry

I hope kim k marriage wont last longer dan urs dose who flaunt marriages like dis dey cry cartoon cry at d end

Ur husband needs all ur love in person not online ok angry
Action speaks louder dan words
Ur husband his callin u to d bedroom straight outta here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by JonCina(m): 10:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
This write-up can only come from one who has experienced "that side of life", yet got "favoued" still.

She becomes the most stupid person when she refuses to be submissive to a man who stuck with her amidst over a thousand and one reasons from people - including nairaland.com, not to marry her because of "her past".

May God help you keep your words!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by IceDude(m): 10:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
Tonto dont mind them jawe, even Nairalanders aint left out. They all castrated, sowi i mean they castigated you.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
Hope you forever shun all the trash as you claim & prove you critics enemies stronge that you are capable
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by engrjacuzzi: 10:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
thank God for her life.....after enough visitation to pastor T.B Joshua for deliverance.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by Bugatie(m): 10:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
jcross19:
All these na formatic, in their traditional pictures how many people did you see on the pics? Just only the two? So are you telling me that only two of them were only one on the traditional marriage? Soon the truth will come out.

That's their personal official photos. No couple will call their guests or enter the crowd to snap their personals.
Check the front page and see some of pics they took with crowd in the background.
BTW, why do you sound pained?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by Hilaskee(m): 10:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
This is the preliminary traditional rites done that involves only her immediate families but during the main traditional, u would see d whole community and the real rites done. So there is no other truth apart from the lies you have perceived and preserved in your corrupt heart.
jcross19:
All these na formatic, in their traditional pictures how many people did you see on the pics? Just only the two? So are you telling me that only two of them were only one on the traditional marriage? Soon the truth will come out.

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by noblegrex: 10:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
Woww!na wa oo,from her words I guess she never thought she could ever get married owing to her past ehyahh,so her beauty,fine appearnces and cheerfulness is still longing for a hubby and weeping inside,thank God he came your way.what a world. Although there are so many controversy sorrounding her but I guess there's still something special bout her sha.happy for her though,Good luck over to GENIEE.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
we heard you_ she is really excited about being married.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by noblegrex: 10:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
Woww!na wa oo,from her words I guess she never thought she could ever get married, owing to her past ehyahh!,so her beauty,fine appearances and cheerfulness is still longing for a hubby and weeping inside,thank God he came your way.what a world. Although there are so many controversy sorrounding her but I guess there's still something special bout her sha.happy for her though,Good luck. over to GENIEE.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by jcross19: 10:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
Hilaskee:
This is the preliminary traditional rites done that involves only her immediate families but during the main traditional, u would see d whole community and the real rites done. So there is no other truth apart from the lies you have perceived and preserved in your corrupt heart.
sorry tonto , I don't know you are online. So which one is preliminary!!!! All na sham.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by Atmmachine(m): 10:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
oladoja1:
before 2 months now, let's look at what will happen
God forbid

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by jcross19: 10:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
Bugatie:

That's their personal official photos. No couple will call their guests or enter the crowd to snap their personals.
Check the front page and see some of pics they took with crowd in the background.
BTW, why do you sound pained?
see this mofo what concern me there? I made on comment according to what I observed , na wah ooh . Hope you are invited if not you are a bonga.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by tefund(m): 10:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
ok !i no won hear divorce
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by henryelfhel: 10:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
Those trash he heard about you were truth and donot take his boldness for granted because he may be a devil trying to satisfy his curiosity. Do not carry your marriage like nollywood movies learn to live private life.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by Blazinraj01(f): 10:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
Atmmachine:
Maybe you gave him the fucck of his life & his brain come reformat.
Pusssy can make men do some stuffs that will amaze you
This guy cracked me up with his comment grin coupled with the picture.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
She did church wedding
Court wedding
And traditional wedding

This is pure ignorance @work you and your hubby,una be olodo,how are you guys going to merge the laws guiding marriage after doing court,church and traditional wedding....na divorce go end am...no doubt about it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by janefrancisca(f): 10:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
Holuwakemmy16:
Now that u r married plz stop taking too much alcohol coz I know is ur second food
and urs is amebo, backbiting and hating.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by menix(m): 10:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
If Churchill is reading diz, remember d guy u stabbed dat his parent were looking out for u....

Sobae....

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by kenoz(m): 10:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
Hmmmmm, love is blind
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by Holuwakemmy16(f): 10:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
Oh u would v say it that u belong to the same category,I would v know how to qualify u,birds of the same feather
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by queenfav(f): 10:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
This lady sef na wa..Since she started dating her husband up till now,its one story to another.I wonder why she cannot learn from toke makinwa.The less the world knows about your marriage,the better for you!Smart actresses like stephanie Linus,dakore akande chioma chukwuka and even mercy johnson have mastered the art of keeping their marital life out of the social media.She needs to take a chill pill.Besides I have not seen the husband professing love and joy everywhere since this whole ish started.Its beginning to seem like he did her the world's biggest favour by getting married to her.HML to her though...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido And His Members Fly Private Jet To LA Show / Princess Olivia: Charly Boy’s Granddaughter Graduates With First Class (Photos) / Gedoni: My Relationship With Khafi Is Now At The Permanent Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.