Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me (40827 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: My 102-Year-Old Grandma Still Drinks Stout / Tonto Dikeh: My Boyfriend While Single Was Igbo, I Never Said I Can’t Marry Igbo / Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by exactly77(m): 10:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
Congrats Tonto. This is just the beginning. It takes a lot more to STAY married. My prayers is that God gives you both the wisdom and fortitude to stand the challenges of marriage.

Selah!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by janefrancisca(f): 10:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
i don't know why some people are too quick to criticize and slander people without giving a hoot. Some of the females ranting rubbish may have done far worse than what tonto dikeh has done even as an actress...d guys are not left out. Some of u too have done crazy things that may make one go deaf but then because nobody sees you...u claim to be a saint. At least she knows she is imperfect, her hubby knows and still loves her despite all. Even if we can deceive people around us, we can't deceive our selves, our conscience and God who sees the heart of all men. Quit the holier than thou attitude plzzz.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by menix(m): 10:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by sameolg616(m): 10:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
my boss said the yorubas living in lagos and abroad live oyinbo lives....is the same reason most ibo gals now marry yoruba guys...our culture aint as difficult as them ibos...
i wonder ow much those ibo community wld have made a brother pay?i hear it cost millions and even keke marwa,phones must be involved..(jesu)
well i hope he enjoys it while it lasts....tonto dikeh doesnt really strike me as a "property" that can be "owned".....its best "leased" or "rented"..i trust the smart gal to find her way after having a child to regain her freedom..take a look at all the sexiest/daring actresses before her (eucharia anobi,barbara odoh)and wonder how all the leases expired...there was no true acquisition!
not that she is really a good actress like that,her sexuality drives her acting roles...and that is where the couple may start having problems...she wld have to reduce or forfeit that style of acting except her husband doesnt mind...
better yet,it may end up as another dakore story and she would finally give up acting if he provides better options...
i wish her good luck...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by Nuela87: 10:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
So happy for u dear.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by janefrancisca(f): 10:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
kevinberry:
She did church wedding
Court wedding
And traditional wedding

This is pure ignorance @work you and your hubby,una be olodo,how are you guys going to merge the laws guiding marriage after doing court,church and traditional wedding....na divorce go end am...no doubt about it
i wish u what u wish her..u are the biggest olodo and primitive human being that has ever walked Mother Earth. Since u don't know that people can do all mentioned above iff they so wish. Mean while she never do church wedding, no dey fast forward.

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
christinie:
Introvert and Lady Fani-Kayode, kneel down!

My dear Tonto, he was destined for you.

Don't mind the busy bodies. Enemies of progress.
RUBBISH angry

YOU WILL OLD THERE, THINKING THAT SOMEONE IS DESTINE FOR YOU.

ONCE MORE! RUBBISH angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
janefrancisca:
i wish u what u wish her..u are the biggest olodo and primitive human being that has ever walked Mother Earth. Since u don't know that people can do all mentioned above iff they so wish. Mean while she never do church wedding, no dey fast forward.

Yeah,am an olodo,you a genius forgot that each type of marriage has specific rules attached to it,church marriage should be built on christ words and the bible,why courts marriage have its own rules,so is traditional marriage...so educate me...miss genius....to folks like you,if you don't do all the marriage plus going to okija shrine to endorse your marriage,the marriage has not complete,you can ass well tell me that any woman can put on a white dress on her wedding day(virgin or not).....

Am listening,educate me...proff
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by janefrancisca(f): 11:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
sameolg616:
my boss said the yorubas living in lagos and abroad live oyinbo lives....is the same reason most ibo gals now marry yoruba guys...our culture aint as difficult as them ibos...
i wonder ow much those ibo community wld have made a brother pay?i hear it cost millions and even keke marwa,phones must be involved..(jesu)
well i hope he enjoys it while it lasts....tonto dikeh doesnt really strike me as a "property" that can be "owned".....its best "leased" or "rented"..i trust the smart gal to find her way after having a child to regain her freedom..take a look at all the sexiest/daring actresses before her (eucharia anobi,barbara odoh)and wonder how all the leases expired...there was no true acquisition!
not that she is really a good actress like that,her sexuality drives her acting roles...and that is where the couple may start having problems...she wld have to reduce or forfeit that style of acting except her husband doesnt mind...
better yet,it may end up as another dakore story and she would finally give up acting if he provides better options...
i wish her good luck...
and you are God to say the marriage will not last. People forget that their comment on forum reveal the kind of people they really are. Will it take anything from you if u wish her good in her marriage? Must you compare her marriage to that of eucharia and barbara? If they have problems they will fix it , after all their union will not be first to have experienced problems or even the last. And for the bride price, we not only collect keke marwa and phones, u must also bring 20 jets,30 porsches, 100 range rovers amongst all other things. Shallow minded being. undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by malikisah: 11:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
victor2fresh:
Tonto dikeh is like the worst female celebrity in Nigeria, no wonder her fans keep bashin n' hating...I dont gv a fvck about her marriage and i suspect Baba Ijebu's handwork in this her so called wedding.
na your own problem be that. She is leaving her own life!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by malikisah: 11:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
damiloladuke:
Heard or he knows about you.... was he deaf or blind or just landed from Jupiter?

I suspect that guy from the way he looks... he never smiles!!!!!!!

YOU NEED MORE MONEY? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

bad belle
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
Atmmachine:
You used a very strong original ijebu juju on him.
The babalawo no use water for the juju
grin grin grin SO THEM DEY MIX JUJU WITH WATER grin

MEN NA STRONG JUJU SHE USE OHH. NO WONDER THE GUY NO DEY SMILE, HE JUST DEY DULL
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by darlenese(f): 11:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
Today Tonto dike

Tomoro Tonto dike

Everyday Tonto dike

Is Tonto dike is owner of nairaland

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
Wigo nwenem le.....oya behave well na. Ikwerre people are great.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by janefrancisca(f): 11:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
kevinberry:

Yeah,am an olodo,you a genius forgot that each type of marriage has specific rules attached to it,church marriage should be built on christ words and the bible,why courts marriage have its own rules,so is traditional marriage...so educate me...miss genius....to folks like you,if you don't do all the marriage plus going to okija shrine to endorse your marriage,the marriage has not complete,you can ass well tell me that any woman can put on a white dress on her wedding day(virgin or not).....

Am listening,educate me...proff
Well for your information, going to Okija shrine to endorse my marriage will never be an option for me because am a strong catholic chistain well grounded in my faith. Secondly, the only difference between tonto dikeh's marriage and that of an average nigerian gal is the court marriage which some gals are even doing right now. Are you now saying that because these type of marriages has rules, that one should just pick one?..don't see how possible that is. As for the white dress issue for non-virgins, back den it was an issue but in this era, nobody cares about those. Finally i apologize for calling u an olodo, am not a genius but i hope to be some day. cool

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
I just pray she didn't jazz him.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by damiloladuke: 11:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
malikisah:
bad belle
kilon sheleyi
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
janefrancisca:
Well for your information, going to Okija shrine to endorse my marriage will never be an option for me because am a strong catholic chistain well grounded in my faith. Secondly, the only difference between tonto dikeh's marriage and that of an average nigerian gal is the court marriage which some gals are even doing right now. Are you now saying that because these type of marriages has rules, that one should just pick one?..don't see how possible that is. As for the white dress issue for non-virgins, back den it was an issue but in this era, nobody cares about those. Finally i apologize for calling u an olodo, am not a genius but i hope to be some day. cool

Apologies accepted,but as a catholic,you should know that court marriage rules,contradict most of the rules that married catholic are to follow...example,in terms of equality,the bible made. It known that we are all equal,but have different roles to play,why courts stipulates that we are one,we can do same thing our other gender can also do.....
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
He didn't have a choice, Okija vegetable soup dey work
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by Pamelayoung: 11:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
That her confused looking hubby. Happy married life tho.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by mummydirect(f): 11:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
Tonto dear, dis ur hubby wey do face Like asari dokunbo junior brother wey no dey smile, na waoooo. Any way congrats to both of una, please, tell ur husband mak him laugh small because bible say person wey see wife wey him go marry, c better tin and find favour from baba God but dis ur husband no do face like person wey find better thing. Abeg, beg ham make him smile small.

(Likes)

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by janefrancisca(f): 11:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
mummydirect:
Tonto dear, dis ur hubby wey do face Like asari dokunbo junior brother wey no dey smile, na waoooo. Any way congrats to both of una, please, tell ur husband mak him laugh small because bible say person wey see wife wey him go marry, c better tin and find favour from baba God but dis ur husband no do face like person wey find better thing. Abeg, beg ham make him smile small.

(Likes)
marriage na serious matter..dats why d guy no dey laff
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by moshino(m): 11:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
ilobasama:
That shows he loves you for who you are.........wishing you a happy and long lasting marriage.

Its still too early to know for sure, give the marriage 5 - 10 years, and check back. If she's proffering all this, what will Omotola do then.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
Lols grin
moshino:

Its still too early to know for sure, give the marriage 5 - 10 years, and check back. If she's proffering all this, what will Omotola do then.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by Tex42(m): 11:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
'One man's poison is another man's food'

He didn't actually hear trash about u(Tonto), he saw them, most of which u posted/uploaded online.

Who Wan go dey yarn Tonto story, when Her story go come meet u for house unsolicited(nairaland Sha)...

... HML jor! And 4get who talk/hear trash!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by sameolg616(m): 11:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
janefrancisca:
and you are God to say the marriage will not last. People forget that their comment on forum reveal the kind of people they really are. Will it take anything from you if u wish her good in her marriage? Must you compare her marriage to that of eucharia and barbara? If they have problems they will fix it , after all their union will not be first to have experienced problems or even the last. And for the bride price, we not only collect keke marwa and phones, u must also bring 20 jets,30 porsches, 100 range rovers amongst all other things. Shallow minded being. undecided
i guess ur one of those bitter single ibo ladies already clocking 40..going by ur debate wit kevinberry(the dude was on point)ask tonto herself,she doesnt even know what those 3 weddings mean besides EFIZZY!
its obvious u av a low i.Q...let me ask u a simple question...wats worse than an "olodo"...guess u cant figure it out....DEAD MUGUN!
if she maintains her on-screen personality,they wld av problems...as it wld be subject to rumors,trials....was wat i meant.
prove me wrong abt the bride price....but first state ur state and local govt so it can be open debate wen u lie...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by NemzySeries(m): 11:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
Cameleon72:
That is the true definition of LOVE.
Who defined it?
Wat book?
Wat volume?
Wat chapter? Wat page?

Note: D author must b a professor of Luv science.....grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by sameolg616(m): 12:00am On Aug 31, 2015
janefrancisca:
its religion and western education,quest for material tins killing our tradition and marriage....see the way pple just jump in and out of marriages nowadays wit lil or no regard....i heard trying to divorce ur wife through the court procedure is even the worse...
i swear,if couples were subjected to swearing at okija shrines...marriages would last....just imagine swearing by the shrine say "make i die if i leave my wife"...or a wife swearing "may i die if i cheat on him" then marrriages wld last cuz the gods aint smiling and u would drop dead immediately..
nowadays,pple dont read or know the terms and conditions to wat they do...
besides,catholic knight...shd the church approve of dissolution of marriages....me self,i wan know "prof"
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by dinachi(m): 12:03am On Aug 31, 2015
I Sincerely sympathise with the supposed husband by the time Tonto and her Lesbian partners and friends finish dealing with him, his case will be worse than that of another reknowed Lesbian Eucharia Anunobi whose husband abandoned and fled for dear life!
It is official,the guy is a goner!

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by juliusjulius: 12:09am On Aug 31, 2015
151487made:
which money and money for wat

Money for my school fees, it will soon close, the late registration has started already.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by happney65: 12:09am On Aug 31, 2015
jcross19:
All these na formatic, in their traditional pictures how many people did you see on the pics? Just only the two? So are you telling me that only two of them were only one on the traditional marriage? Soon the truth will come out.

Bad belle people..Bad Belle grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: The Look On Anto's Face As Lolu Takes A Photo With A Fan / Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model / BBNaija: Mike's Message To Mercy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.