Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,782 members, 7,824,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (9839 Views)

Why Has God Put Shame On My Face, Why Does He Hate Me So Much / . / Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by kelechiodo(m): 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2015
livingstone2013:
@ifyalways, wow, I am lazy? Trust me I am not. I am a hustler. You will notice I never mention about degree cause its worthless to me. Just thank your stars that life has always been easy for you.

Shout out to those that encourage me. I want to tell you guys I have paid my landlady six months payment. How did I get the money? God did his wonder. I apply for a prestigious business plan competition. And I was shortlisted last week Monday. As I typing now, I am now in south Africa for the presentation of my business plan to them. All travel expenses paid by them. That's the reason I have been busy and just saw my thread. Pray for me I should be among the 15 winners to get the 10,000 dollars business grant. I believe in my business idea. it's agribusiness idea

Congrat brother. you are already heding to the top. My signature has always been my guiding word. I hope you will always make use of it. Never lose hope.
Re: . by Ybaby: 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
livingstone2013:
@ifyalways, wow, I am lazy? Trust me I am not. I am a hustler. You will notice I never mention about degree cause its worthless to me. Just thank your stars that life has always been easy for you.

Shout out to those that encourage me. I want to tell you guys I have paid my landlady six months payment. How did I get the money? God did his wonder. I apply for a prestigious business plan competition. And I was shortlisted last week Monday. As I typing now, I am now in south Africa for the presentation of my business plan to them. All travel expenses paid by them. That's the reason I have been busy and just saw my thread. Pray for me I should be among the 15 winners to get the 10,000 dollars business grant. I believe in my business idea. it's agribusiness idea

God is always faithful.

I remembered you today and did the transfer before reading the above. Remember to pay it forward (use it to help someone else)

4 Likes

Re: . by spiralwedge(m): 7:13am On Sep 19, 2015
Please provide their website and help others for future competitions (just as you sought for help)... don't tell me they don't have one.

livingstone2013:

1 Like

Re: . by livingstone2013: 8:37am On Sep 19, 2015
@spiralwedge, I was selected among the winners yesterday evening and its 10k dollars I won. Five nigerians emerge among the winners.The competition is SME empowerment challenge. I don't think moderator will allow me to post websites here but any nigerians that have innovative ideas should google business grants competition for africa, I am sure you will see several. We, nigerians have white collar job mentality to the extent that we neglect entreprenuership totally. The east africans wins most of these business plan competition because they are aware about it. Na hustle and lack of capital, make me google about business grants before I see that there are many for africans. I would have shared my idea here but nigerians with copy-copy mentality. Its a fruit juice production business and I have already acquired the training and skills from FIIRO, lagos. So I am using the money to buy 500 litres fruit juice making machine from FIIRO, 7kva Diesel Generator, vehicle for distribution. Raw materials, Nafdac registration, and order 50 cl pet bottles from plastic manufacturer in Ojota.

@ybaby, I am not with my etisalat line here. That's why I have not seen alert yet. Thank you so much and I really appreciate. God will bless abundantly. I will surely bless someone too that may need my asistance too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by spiralwedge(m): 5:59pm On Sep 19, 2015
livingstone2013, Ride on my brother. I wish you best of luck and good success.

I learnt a lot from this thread.... the twist of events, faith, patience, humility, prejudice (minus), honesty, creativity and hard work.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 20, 2015
People just open their mouths to say rubbish from behind the comforts of their homes. One was even saying the op is lazy when she does not know a thing about him.

op, na God win. Your life is a city on a hill which cannot be hidden. I wish you the best in all your future endeavours

3 Likes

Re: . by kelechiodo(m): 9:27am On Sep 20, 2015
livingstone2013:
@spiralwedge, I was selected among the winners yesterday evening and its 10k dollars I won. Five nigerians emerge among the winners.The competition is SME empowerment challenge. I don't think moderator will allow me to post websites here but any nigerians that have innovative ideas should google business grants competition for africa, I am sure you will see several. We, nigerians have white collar job mentality to the extent that we neglect entreprenuership totally. The east africans wins most of these business plan competition because they are aware about it. Na hustle and lack of capital, make me google about business grants before I see that there are many for africans. I would have shared my idea here but nigerians with copy-copy mentality. Its a fruit juice production business and I have already acquired the training and skills from FIIRO, lagos. So I am using the money to buy 500 litres fruit juice making machine from FIIRO, 7kva Diesel Generator, vehicle for distribution. Raw materials, Nafdac registration, and order 50 cl pet bottles from plastic manufacturer in Ojota.

@ybaby, I am not with my etisalat line here. That's why I have not seen alert yet. Thank you so much and I really appreciate. God will bless abundantly. I will surely bless someone too that may need my asistance too.

Op na Gowin. I always tell people to never abandon their dream. And remember to send back @ybaby her money please. @ybaby thank you so much for your kind heart. May God bless you
Re: . by Chubhie: 6:49pm On Sep 20, 2015
mrsmith11:

"If I had known what I now know some 4-5 years ago I would have dropped out of school to face life squarely, or I would not
have paid as much attention to studies as I did"

Please don't send your children to school......let them face life squarely from what you know now

Thanks
You misunderstood his massage. If my kids are going to school, they are going to be professionals cos anything less is not worth the time. Or how do you explain some courses been offered in our schools?
Re: . by Ybaby: 8:27am On Sep 21, 2015
kelechiodo:

Op na Gowin. I always tell people to never abandon their dream. And remember to send back @ybaby her money please. @ybaby thank you so much for your kind heart. May God bless you

The money is his now as long as in future he helps another too. kindness is like a ripple

3 Likes

Re: . by finestpicks(m): 9:01am On Nov 19, 2015
Congrats and I pray God continues his lifting you from grass to grace..All the best

P.S: I mailed you

livingstone2013:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

.. / Infidelity In A New Marriage / Why Don't Nigerian Parents Listen To Their Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.