Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook (9273 Views)

Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) / Life Cycle, Girl To Womanhood / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by miney: 5:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
If he's a good man, take the beating, put an ice pack on it & don't tell anyone? For real? see more >>> http://spicyblogz..com/2015/10/shame-to-womanhood-see-what-black-woman.html

Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by chocolateme(f): 5:15pm On Oct 05, 2015
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by TheBossLadyK(f): 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2015

1 Like

Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by Ezerbullet(m): 5:50pm On Oct 05, 2015
speechless

1 Like

Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by khassy(m): 6:13pm On Oct 05, 2015
miney:
If he's a good man, take the beating, put an ice pack on it & don't tell anyone? For real? see more >>> http://spicyblogz..com/2015/10/shame-to-womanhood-see-what-black-woman.html

this is how I would beat omotayor123 angry
Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by tpiander: 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2015
post in family section for responses.
Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by Haywhymido(m): 7:23pm On Oct 05, 2015
Abeg, make i put my name 4 register
Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by orogodoganyin(m): 7:26pm On Oct 05, 2015
u shudn't marry Mohammed Ali's daughter if ur gonn b doin this

5 Likes

Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by Idydarling(f): 7:54pm On Oct 05, 2015
low mentality of the poster

5 Likes

Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by Tinynita(f): 8:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
That is definitely some1 wit low self esteem

5 Likes

Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by fr3do(m): 8:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
Nonsense!
I don't want my brothers in law to lay hands on my sisters, so I don't assault anybody's sister.

This is not some high morals or excellent home training, it is just me following my conscience.

12 Likes

Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by Beckybecky30(f): 8:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
cry Tufiakwa undecided ... My husband would never treat me like this in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by benega: 8:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
when you found out the hard way that the woman you married is stronger than you, but it's already too late.....

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by 7footre(m): 8:24pm On Oct 05, 2015
Shoro niyen?
Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by poshstore: 8:26pm On Oct 05, 2015
Some men may eventually need the ice pack therapy too cos some ladies are just too physical.

2 Likes

Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by angelTI(f): 8:39pm On Oct 05, 2015
God forbid bad news/wife beater cool cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by Lilshorecords(m): 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
click like if you think the woman is on sense

2 Likes

Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by Shebarh(f): 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2015
So you saying ah should keep quiet when a man beats me all bcus of ah want to be a'true black african woman' trash trash trash.. angry

1 Like

Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by alexis007(m): 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2015
I am with the feminazis on this one.

F'ck you wife-beater angry. Is your wife your WWE challenge

Last time I checked, even animals have rights........Thou shall not muzzle an ox while it.....bla bla bla.

3 Likes

Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by imsuboi(m): 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2015
grin grin
Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by Omotayor123(f): 9:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
Chai... African women don Suffer undecided

Smh.

Oh God please, I don't want Bash Ali for a husband. *This I pray*!!!

1 Like

Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by Omotayor123(f): 9:43pm On Oct 05, 2015
khassy:

this is how I would beat omotayor123 angry
Ewoooh shocked shocked Wetin I do you na embarassed cry
Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by tunzT: 9:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
FINALLY THE MAKING:
I know most of you must have listened the the beautiful song tittled "get down" by Reekado Bank ft dija and jay electronica. Yes its was a wow, but have u cared to know how the song came about? watch the making at http://www.360route.net/2015/10/360route-video-making-of-get-down-ft.html?m=1
Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by khassy(m): 9:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
Omotayor123:

Ewoooh shocked shocked
Wetin I do you na embarassed cry

gimme small bobbi suck na crycryundecided
Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by Aminat508(f): 9:54pm On Oct 05, 2015
I agree that a man who physically abuses a woman is not a man at all undecided

Sadly we cant control what happens in every household and its really none of our business but all i can think of doing is hoping that every abusive man wakes up to realize hes hitting the mother of his children so he better think twice about the consequences.

Honestly I don't pray for such cry

4 Likes

Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 05, 2015
benega:
when you found out the hard way that the woman you married is stronger than you, but it's already too late.....
grin how this man take reach ground biko undecided his legs are even raised shocked grin grin. Mbok, Stinggy try beat her, see whether this kain one fit happen cry cry cry cry
This got me laughing out cheesy
Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2015
of course. what's the guarantee that leaving him is the solution. what is the guarantee that the next guy won't beat and cheat on you

1 Like

Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by PunterTim(m): 10:15pm On Oct 05, 2015
Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by Mrphilia: 10:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
Really?
Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by stinggy(m): 10:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
Thank the Gods I don't have dumb sisters like this woman. And my daughters can't have such mentality, except they are bastards lipsrsealed

chimkaire:
grin how this man take reach ground biko undecided his legs are even raised shocked grin grin. Mbok, Stinggy try beat her, see whether this kain one fit happen cry cry cry cry
This got me laughing out cheesy
Sweerie amma luver na, neva will I be a fighta
That's why I'm staying off you sad embarassed
Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
Abasi mbok! True African woman my left yansh! angryangry

1 Like

Re: Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook by JonSnow(m): 11:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
Aminat508:
I agree that a man who physically abuses a woman is not a man at all undecided

Sadly we cant control what happens in every household and its really none of our business but all i can think of doing is hoping that every abusive man wakes up to realize hes hitting the mother of his children so he better think twice about the consequences.

Honestly I don't pray for such cry

But you would be among the first to praise a woman if she slaps/physically abuses a man.

talk about having double standards.

Nigerian females are the most confused species on the planet undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Carry A Gas Lighter!!!! When Ur Wrist Watch Can Do It!! / Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! / My Wife Is Pushing Me To The Wall To Start Hitting Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.