Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

The True Story Of Alleged IPOB Members Shot Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The True Story Of Alleged IPOB Members Shot Dead (6905 Views)

Kayode Ogundamisi Shares Picture Of Alleged IPOB Biafra Navy Seal / Alleged Ipob Members Attack Anambra Governorship Candidate In Church / Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The True Story Of Alleged IPOB Members Shot Dead by DaBullIT(m): 1:12am On Aug 31, 2015
Event was published august 23, It did not occour today as claimed

[size=14pt]MENTALLY UNSTABLE ASSWIPES AND ERDYOTS KEEP QUOTING TO INSULT ME, What i asked is simple , provide a single proof from any online media or print that another incident occoured in Onitsha yesterday ?? So far they have all been giving one excuse or another

Ojukwu used the same sympathy tactics, and failed, Kalu is misleading ibos and the Stewpyd E-warriors are believing everything he says , much to their own peril anyways , but if you don't have proof, go fck yourself and stop lying
[/size]

Two persons, suspected to be members of the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, were yesterday, feared dead in Onitsha, Anambra State, while four others, including a policeman, were critically injured in a bloody clash between some MASSOB members and policemen.

T[b]he incident, according to a source, occured along Oguta Road when a team of policemen allegedly tried to impound some commercial motorcyclists for plying Oguta Road, one of the routes prohibited for motorcyclists by the state government.[/b]

An eye-witness said the victims were shot dead by one of the policemen on patrol while trying to enforce the state government restriction of motorcyclists plying the route and, in the ensuing mayhem, the policeman’s AK-47 rifle allegedly went off [i]( Not shot intentionally )[/i]and hit one of the victims who died instantly.

It was gathered that after the death of the victim, who was wearing MASSOB insignia, the policeman allegedly started shooting sporadically into the air to scare the people in order to escape mob action. Stray bullets were said to have hit and killed the second victim and injured four others before the policemen escaped.

The Police Area Commander for Onitsha, Philip Ezekiel, an Assistant Commissioner of Police, ACP, confirmed the incident, but referred Sunday Vanguard to the Divisional Police Officer in-charge of the Central Police Station, CPS, Onitsha, Isah Abubakar (CSP), who said information about the cause of the incident had not yet been ascertained because the policeman was so critically injured that he could not talk from his intensive care unit of the hospital where he is currently receiving treatment.

However, the Divisional Police Officer, DPO in-charge of Inland Police Station, Mr. Cosmas Ezeh, who also confirmed the incident, explained that the MASSOB members, who were coming back from their meeting, had first confronted the policemen on their way to buy fuel and met at the point of the incident.

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/2-die-4-injured-as-police-massob-clash-in-onitsha/#sthash.6OK3wioW.dpuf

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Story Of Alleged IPOB Members Shot Dead by chocolateme(f): 1:17am On Aug 31, 2015
Rest in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The True Story Of Alleged IPOB Members Shot Dead by Nobody: 1:23am On Aug 31, 2015
Owk... But why must the target be someone wearing Biafran shirt?
Lets stop deceiving ourselves, this zoo can not stand!
Allow us (the 5%) to form our own government, after all we are currently not represented in the zoo govt.
Call me a wailer & will like your comment!
Give us Biafra or we technically make the zoo ungovernable, not by carrying arms, we have the technology.
God bless Biafra!!!!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Story Of Alleged IPOB Members Shot Dead by Nobody: 1:24am On Aug 31, 2015
Good they have started dying one by one. Nnamdi Kanu is in UK.

If you die you die for nothing, them go cary your body go police station you die wrongfully

13 Likes

Re: The True Story Of Alleged IPOB Members Shot Dead by Ilekeh(f): 1:24am On Aug 31, 2015
Lol the cowards won't enter this thread o

2 Likes

Re: The True Story Of Alleged IPOB Members Shot Dead by Fash20: 2:01am On Aug 31, 2015
Chrisilo:
Owk... But why must the target be someone wearing Biafran shirt?
Lets stop deceiving ourselves, this zoo can not stand!
Allow us (the 5%) to form our own government, after all we are currently not represented in the zoo govt.
Call me a wailer & will like your comment!
Give us Biafra or we technically make the zoo ungovernable, not by carrying arms, we have the technology.
God bless Biafra!!!!!!
we have the technology. Rubbish. E be like make I use back hand sand life comot from Im body.

3 Likes

Re: The True Story Of Alleged IPOB Members Shot Dead by likila: 2:03am On Aug 31, 2015
DaBullIT:
, the policeman’s AK-47 rifle allegedly went off [i]( Not shot intentionally )[/i]and hit one of the victims who died instantly.

It was gathered that after the death of the victim, who was wearing MASSOB insignia, the policeman allegedly started shooting sporadically into the air to scare the people in order to escape mob action. Stray bullets were said to have hit and killed the second victim and injured four others before the policemen escaped.

DaBullIT,
you and your father, the devil, are liars.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The True Story Of Alleged IPOB Members Shot Dead by hyfr(m): 2:10am On Aug 31, 2015
First you mistakenly fired a bullet and it ended up killing a MASSOB guy, secondly stray bullets fired sporadically into the air hit 2 other MASSOB guys and left some injured. Which kind coincidence be this one?? Even from the study of projectile motion this story is found to be fake. The shooting was intentional. You mistakenly shoot and mistakenly kill the same people Na so

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The True Story Of Alleged IPOB Members Shot Dead by Nobody: 2:11am On Aug 31, 2015
you guys are uncivilised and going about the Biafra ish like kids

3 Likes

Re: The True Story Of Alleged IPOB Members Shot Dead by nuelsilva(m): 6:13am On Aug 31, 2015
drums of war sounding
Re: The True Story Of Alleged IPOB Members Shot Dead by Brooklynsouth(f): 6:24am On Aug 31, 2015
DaBullIT:

Two persons, suspected to be members of the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, were yesterday, feared dead in Onitsha, Anambra State, while four others, including a policeman, were critically injured in a bloody clash between some MASSOB members and policemen.

T[b]he incident, according to a source, occured along Oguta Road when a team of policemen allegedly tried to impound some commercial motorcyclists for plying Oguta Road, one of the routes prohibited for motorcyclists by the state government.[/b]

An eye-witness said the victims were shot dead by one of the policemen on patrol while trying to enforce the state government restriction of motorcyclists plying the route and, in the ensuing mayhem, the policeman’s AK-47 rifle allegedly went off [i]( Not shot intentionally )[/i]and hit one of the victims who died instantly.

The Police Area Commander for Onitsha, Philip Ezekiel, an Assistant Commissioner of Police, ACP, confirmed the incident, but referred Sunday Vanguard to the Divisional Police Officer in-charge of the Central Police Station, CPS, Onitsha, Isah Abubakar (CSP), who said information about the cause of the incident had not yet been ascertained because the policeman was so critically injured that he could not talk from his intensive care unit of the hospital where he is currently receiving treatment.

However, the Divisional Police Officer, DPO in-charge of Inland Police Station, Mr. Cosmas Ezeh, who also confirmed the incident, explained that the MASSOB members, who were coming back from their meeting, had first confronted the policemen on their way to buy fuel and met at the point of the incident.

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/2-die-4-injured-as-police-massob-clash-in-onitsha/#sthash.6OK3wioW.dpuf
my friend y do u people like lies everybody CNN aljazeeera BBC they engage n investigative journalism everybody wishes that nigerian media ll be like them yet can't report simple truth ipob s different from massob get ur facts right and stop the lies that's where the igbo ll attack the yollobas cos the have been lying and Forcing it down our throat 4 ages

3 Likes

Re: The True Story Of Alleged IPOB Members Shot Dead by Vicotex(m): 6:29am On Aug 31, 2015
The killings of massob members happened last week and thet of ipob occur yesterday

3 Likes

Re: The True Story Of Alleged IPOB Members Shot Dead by ebamma(m): 6:33am On Aug 31, 2015
This is bad
Re: The True Story Of Alleged IPOB Members Shot Dead by vedaxcool(m): 6:35am On Aug 31, 2015
This story sounds familiar to somewhere in Bornu.
Re: The True Story Of Alleged IPOB Members Shot Dead by gesundheit: 6:39am On Aug 31, 2015
Whatever good riddance to bad nonsense.
Re: The True Story Of Alleged IPOB Members Shot Dead by onenaira3: 6:41am On Aug 31, 2015
This is why that zoogeria is such a backward, underdeveloped, savage country. Everything about is just lies, propaganda, etc. I swear I get disgusted that God couldn't think of any African country to put Asaba in but zoogeria. I am extremely extremely disgusted my land is in that mess of a country.

Can someone tell that shitty @ss country media that Massob and IPOB are two different groups and neither members from both groups actually associate or protest together. Next time they want to make up a story to justifying the disgrace their military are then simple research can help.

Finally, they couldn't even make up a believable lie. Are you f2king serious? God why the f2k did you put my ppl land in that curse you call a nation. Why? This is why I will fight for Biafra with my blood. I'm fed up with the zoo. I am extremely fed up with the zoo and for the last f2king time can someone give me the calling in number to radio Biafra. Wtf?

5 Likes

Re: The True Story Of Alleged IPOB Members Shot Dead by meccuno: 7:24am On Aug 31, 2015
hyfr:
First you mistakenly fired a bullet and it ended up killing a MASSOB guy, secondly stray bullets fired sporadically into the air hit 2 other MASSOB guys and left some injured. Which kind coincidence be this one?? Even from the study of projectile motion this story is found to be fake. The shooting was intentional. You mistakenly shoot and mistakenly kill the same people Na so
lolz.......somepeople are so shameless when it comes to lies......
Re: The True Story Of Alleged IPOB Members Shot Dead by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 31, 2015
DaBullIT:

when u fire sporadically in the air; stray bullets can't hit anyone.
Re: The True Story Of Alleged IPOB Members Shot Dead by DaBullIT(m): 8:09am On Aug 31, 2015
likila:

DaBullIT,

I be vanguard ?? You mama toto dey ooze

1 Like

Re: The True Story Of Alleged IPOB Members Shot Dead by DaBullIT(m): 8:11am On Aug 31, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
my friend y do u people like lies everybody CNN aljazeeera BBC they engage n investigative journalism everybody wishes that nigerian media ll be like them yet can't report simple truth ipob s different from massob get ur facts right and stop the lies that's where the igbo ll attack the yollobas cos the have been lying and Forcing it down our throat 4 ages

In your words, MASSOB people's life is worth nothing , but Ipob people can't / shouldn't be killed?? Besides, there's no news media outlet local or international reporting on your fake IPOb story , if there is , give me a source, it is the same incident twisted over and over again

1 Like

Re: The True Story Of Alleged IPOB Members Shot Dead by KolaShangOne(m): 8:13am On Aug 31, 2015
It could be true. Our policemen kill anyhow
Re: The True Story Of Alleged IPOB Members Shot Dead by DaBullIT(m): 8:15am On Aug 31, 2015
chuna1985:

when u fire sporadically in the air; stray bullets can't hit anyone.

From your experience?? Cos every body is now an expert gun handler

Nobody seems to be talking or asking questions about how policemen were injured

Everybody thinks this MASSOB incident is different from the IPOB incident, but nobody can provide a single link from any news media outlet as proof that it really happened ??

Na so mumu dey kill una softly

1 Like

Re: The True Story Of Alleged IPOB Members Shot Dead by kuuljay(m): 8:24am On Aug 31, 2015
Fash20:
we have the technology. Rubbish. E be like make I use back hand sand life comot from Im body.
grin angry grin grin grin grin bross na small pikin

1 Like

Re: The True Story Of Alleged IPOB Members Shot Dead by otabuko(m): 8:29am On Aug 31, 2015
Lies everywhere. God help his people...
Re: The True Story Of Alleged IPOB Members Shot Dead by merry02(m): 8:30am On Aug 31, 2015
Nigeria police re inexperience!
Re: The True Story Of Alleged IPOB Members Shot Dead by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 31, 2015
DaBullIT:

From your experience?? Cos every body is now an expert gun handler

Nobody seems to be talking or asking questions about how policemen were injured

Everybody thinks this MASSOB incident is different from the IPOB incident, but nobody can provide a single link from any news media outlet as proof that it really happened ??

Na so mumu dey kill una softly

Ur a very incompetent individual. Keep on with ur self deception.
Re: The True Story Of Alleged IPOB Members Shot Dead by DaBullIT(m): 8:36am On Aug 31, 2015
chuna1985:

Ur a very incompetent individual. Keep on with ur self deception.

Don't call me names, Provide link

You people just won't learn , swallowing every rubbish pebble radio Biafra throws at you Can anyone provide link to this alleged incident ??
Re: The True Story Of Alleged IPOB Members Shot Dead by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 31, 2015
DaBullIT:

Don't call me names, Provide link

You people just won't learn , swallowing every rubbish pebble radio Biafra throws at you Can anyone provide link to this alleged incident ??

I won't prove shiit for u, A bigot is not worth any form of explanation. Re-read ur own story n see how much stupidity it contains.
Re: The True Story Of Alleged IPOB Members Shot Dead by DaBullIT(m): 8:49am On Aug 31, 2015
Bwahahaha , The truth is out , Fake stories , Useless people
chuna1985:

I won't prove shiit for u, A bigot is not worth any form of explanation. Re-read ur own story n see how much stupidity it contains.
Re: The True Story Of Alleged IPOB Members Shot Dead by ProfessorPeter(m): 9:09am On Aug 31, 2015
likila:

DaBullIT,
God bless you. The police shot into the air and somebody died. Does it mean that the second victim was flying?

1 Like

Re: The True Story Of Alleged IPOB Members Shot Dead by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 31, 2015
DaBullIT:
Bwahahaha , The truth is out , Fake stories , Useless people

Who is talking trash here A fully trained policeman Shoots in d skies n dead 3 people mistakenly. I'm 100% sure ur a s wastern stup.id person.
Re: The True Story Of Alleged IPOB Members Shot Dead by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 31, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
God bless you. The police shot into the air and somebody died. Does it mean that the second victim was flying?

Thank u brother, U have sense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians In Total Shock As Buhari’s Secret Letters To Judges Leak / Jonathan Orders Immediate Evacuation Of Nigerians In Egypt - Nta / Fashola Commissions LASU School Of Transport. PICS..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.