Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Dairy Of My Girlfriend - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dairy Of My Girlfriend (963 Views)

Dairy of a Wakanda Baby, (an expose) / August Break; Dairy Of A Married Bachelor-day5- Regrets,tears And Blood / AUGUST BREAK; Dairy Of A Married Bachelor- Day4- Honeymoon Or Honeygloom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dairy Of My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 31, 2015
NB: This is a non-fiction though names have been altered for security reasons.

Episode 1
Our sitting room was spacious and in one of the sofas I lay listening to the RnB music playing from a radio set which my father bought earlier that week. The radio has been a companion lately. I would always tune in to a station playing a lovely music and close my eyes as I get lost in my own thoughts. It had rained heavily that day making the weather cold. I had to stand up and close the windows as body was beginning to feel the cold atmosphere. As usual, I was lost in the rhythm of the music, though I was aware of the presence of my elder sister Udoka who sat in an arm chair facing me she had her eyes glued to her phone.
I had just finished my WAEC exams and I spent most of my days indoors reading novels, playing video games with my younger brother and catching a sleep when I was less occupied. I was never occupied except for house chores. I couldn't wait to get a job to keep myself busy while waiting for my result.
I was almost dozing off when my sister's voice woke me. 'Nnee' that was what she fondly calls me, 'you need to see this guy i met on 2go, he is so cute'. She hurried to where I lay and gave me her phone to have a clearer view of who she was talking about. I took the phone and stared at the screen, 'Yeah, he is cute indeed. Is he your friend?" I asked at last giving her back the phone. 'Yes oooo! I met him in one of the 2go rooms. UNN to be precise you know am seeking admission in the school na'.
'Oh! He fine shaa', I said casually and closed my eyes as she returned to her seat.
'He is the type of guy a girl would like to date o.' my sister said laughing.
I managed to put up a weak laugh as I closed my eyes and pictured the face of that young man in my mind. Within the few seconds, i was able to memorize his username. 'Blazing88' 'one of those guys shaa'. I whispered to myself as I finally waved the thought off my mind and returned my attention to the radio I was listening to.
Re: Dairy Of My Girlfriend by 0luwatope(m): 9:17am On Aug 31, 2015
Episode 1 ke? I no dey read again, the poster below me might read it sha
Re: Dairy Of My Girlfriend by Olaide59(f): 10:36am On Sep 01, 2015
Following, buh please make it lengthy

(1) (Reply)

A Metaphysical Tale. / Where Is The Guy I Married? The Grand Finale / Warrior's Wings By Dera Nuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.