Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,772 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

FICTION: Lily's Uncle George Erotic Fantasy Alive At Cher's Party - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / FICTION: Lily's Uncle George Erotic Fantasy Alive At Cher's Party (951 Views)

Uncle Rufus (21+) / Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) / FICTION: The Double Date With Cher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FICTION: Lily's Uncle George Erotic Fantasy Alive At Cher's Party by trendope: 12:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
“Lily get up! Go check on the food, it has to be done right” Cher said tugging me up

“You know you don’t have to micro manage everything, ya know” I said sitting back down

“And besides it’s the pre-party; a fancy way of saying all relatives are coming together to eat and get drunk” I said rolling my eyes

“You know it’s much more than that” she said finally joining me on the sofa.

“I’ll go grab us drinks” I said dashing into the kitchen before Cher had a chance to stop me, she has a habit of freaking out when it has to do with her family coming together, and with her wedding coming up its like her nerves are on steroids, a drink would totally be good for her.

I got to the kitchen and checked on the cooks as they worked frantically before I mixed us a fruit drink with vodka.

“Did you ...” Cher started

“Yup! It’s coming on great” I said handing her the drink

We sat down and drank silently and when she was slightly buzzed we started to chat away, gossiping about her relative coming around today, I loved when she was buzzed and less uptight, it’s usually easier to talk her like that without her being all “judge-y”.

We were talking when her uncle George walked by and I trailed him with my eyes till Cher snapped her fingers at me making us giggle, he came back just when I was about making a snazzy comment about him.

“Charlotte Dear, can I use your charger” he said

“I don’t use an iPhone, uncle” Cher replied

“I do” I said rather too high pitched “Let me go get it” I made to stand up

“Can I get it? You two seem to be having a good time” He laughed

COntinue Reading Here http://trendope.com/2017/03/16/fiction-lilys-uncle-george-erotic-fantasy-alive-chers-party/

(1) (Reply)

A Poem: Hunger Talks... / Story: Written(predestination) Written - Chapter 1[ / My Boss Is An Ass Chapter Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.