Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

What The Start The Can't Stop - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What The Start The Can't Stop (865 Views)

"You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK / "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? / After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Start The Can't Stop by ELTON123(m): 11:59am On Aug 31, 2015
We are not happy all over the world. IPOB members where shout dead in onitcha as the went to evangelise very sad but we will come after them
Re: What The Start The Can't Stop by DaBullIT(m): 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2015
You just DISTROYED ENGLISH

That's enough achievement for one century grin grin grin grin
Re: What The Start The Can't Stop by ELTON123(m): 12:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
DaBullIT:
You just DISTROYED ENGLISH

That's enough achievement for one century grin grin grin grin
fo*l go and tell dat to ur hungry fada

2 Likes

Re: What The Start The Can't Stop by DaBullIT(m): 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
ELTON123:
fo*l go and tell dat to ur hungry fada

Your papa no send you go school ??

eeeya , na them those touts dey always write rubbish, people wey no get future wey just wan loot anything when gbege start
Re: What The Start The Can't Stop by Hawlahscho(m): 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
ELTON123:
THE ZOO(NIGERIA) is starting what the can't stop. Last time was in aba.
Few weeks after raising the alarm over alleged
premeditated attacks by a combined team of
security agencies, including NDLEA police and
Soldiers, shot an innocent bystanders at Ariaria
International Market in aba, Abia State and today IPOB members where shout dead in onitcha as the went to evangelize very sad but we will come after them WAR THE WANT WAR THE WILL GET

BUT THIS IS CERTAIN

THE ZOO MUST BE DISTROYED

Bro, why why didn't you modify

IN FACT!

I Don vex!

[s]
ELTON123:
THE ZOO(NIGERIA) is starting what the can't stop. Last time was in aba.
Few weeks after raising the alarm over alleged
premeditated attacks by a combined team of
security agencies, including NDLEA police and
Soldiers, shot an innocent bystanders at Ariaria
International Market in aba, Abia State and today IPOB members where shout dead in onitcha as the went to evangelize very sad but we will come after them WAR THE WANT WAR THE WILL GET

BUT THIS IS CERTAIN

THE ZOO MUST BE DISTROYED
[/s]
Re: What The Start The Can't Stop by Ebukaobi: 12:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
ELTON123:
We are not happy all over the world. IPOB members where shout dead in onitcha as the went to evangelise very sad but we will come after them

These are the sort of illiterates they are churning out of Biafra. They will be shouting IPOB youth all over the place instead of going to school.

Go and protest again if the soldiers will not put a bullet in your head.

Jobless IPOB youths

1 Like

Re: What The Start The Can't Stop by ELTON123(m): 12:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
DaBullIT:

Your papa no send you go school ??

eeeya , na them those touts dey always write rubbish, people wey no get future wey just wan loot anything when gbege start
heheheh I dnt have to insult fada, his no match for me
Re: What The Start The Can't Stop by ELTON123(m): 12:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
Hawlahscho:

Bro, why why didn't you modify
IN FACT!
I Don vex!
modify what?? What is dis one talking
Re: What The Start The Can't Stop by ELTON123(m): 12:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ebukaobi:

These are the sort of illiterates they are churning out in Biafra. They will be shouting IPOB youth all over the place instead of going to school.

Go and protest again if the soldiers will not put a bullet in your head.

Jobless IPOB youths
sorry I no say na hunger de wire you,the guy the shot in aba was also chanting IPOB? Many are mad but few are rooming
Re: What The Start The Can't Stop by wadetaw202: 5:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
ELTON123:

I am a bastard. I have taken my bastardd life style to a new level. I now fuuuck my own mother. It is not my fault. She was the one who called me to come and fuuuuck her. In fact, sh behaves like a dog each time I fuuucked her. And to tell you the truth, I enjoy bleeping her. I don't think I can ever stop. Though her womanliness is old and scrunny, yet I cannot stop. She moans and scream like a dog in heat each time I fuuuuck her.
I learnt my mother was a prostitute during the civil war. I learnt she was fuccked and banged by almanjiri soldiers during the war and that this had turned her to a rel dog. At times I cannot satisfy her and I have to call my younger brothers to help me fuuuck her dirty, smelly, scrunny and shrinking pusssy. It is not my fault o, name my prostitute mama cause am
Re: What The Start The Can't Stop by ELTON123(m): 10:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
wadetaw202:
I am a bastard. I have taken my bastardd life style to a new level. I now fuuuck my own mother. It is not my fault. She was the one who called me to come and fuuuuck her. In fact, sh behaves like a dog each time I fuuucked her. And to tell you the truth, I enjoy bleeping her. I don't think I can ever stop. Though her pusssy is old and scrunny, yet I cannot stop. She moans and scream like a dog in heat each time I fuuuuck her.
I learnt my mother was a prostitute during the civil war. I learnt she was fuccked and banged by almanjiri soldiers during the war and that this had turned her to a real dog. At times I cannot satisfy her and I have to call my younger brothers to help me Bleep her dirty, smelly, scrunny and shrinking pusssy. It is not my fault o, na my prostitute mama cause am
Re: What The Start The Can't Stop by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
ELTON123:
sorry I no say na hunger de wire you,the guy the shot in aba was also chanting IPOB? Many are mad but few are rooming
my friend sharrap there!!!!...f.ool. people like u are the problem we have. bush meat!
Re: What The Start The Can't Stop by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
ELTON123:
Dull@rd
Re: What The Start The Can't Stop by ELTON123(m): 11:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
succed:

my friend sharrap there!!!!...f.ool. people like u are the problem we have. bush meat!
tell that to ur mom
Re: What The Start The Can't Stop by ELTON123(m): 11:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
imhotep:

Dull@rd
thats for buharii cheesy
Re: What The Start The Can't Stop by gwales: 12:08am On Sep 28, 2015
ELTON123:
illiterate BIAFRAN BABY FACTORY PRODUCT
Re: What The Start The Can't Stop by ELTON123(m): 12:11am On Sep 28, 2015
gwales:
illiterate BIAFRAN BABY FACTORY PRODUCT
caward.ritualist !
Re: What The Start The Can't Stop by gwales: 12:18am On Sep 28, 2015
ELTON123:
caward.ritualist !
illiterate, it is coward not caward.ritualist grin
Re: What The Start The Can't Stop by ELTON123(m): 12:21am On Sep 28, 2015
gwales:
illiterate, it is coward not caward.ritualist grin
thank God you know what you are

(1) (Reply)

Baby Boy Has Skull Put Back Together Like A Jigsaw Because Of Rare Conditions. / Senate Passes Vote Of Confidence On Saraki / Ondo State Civil Servants Suspend Two-day Warning Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.