Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. (5626 Views)

5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira / What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? / What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
Hello gurus in the house. I just want to know what business online or offline that I can invest in to get me at least 10% profits monthly. Thank you. All your suggestions will be duly noted. I do appreciate.
Re: What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. by 4stylz: 12:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
adrianstylez:
Hello gurus in the house. I just want to know what business online or offline that I can invest in to get me at least 10% profits monthly. Thank you. All your suggestions will be duly noted. I do appreciate.

Start transport buisness; that money can get you a car to use for higher purchase in lagos, where do you reside? Or start an online shopping mall
Re: What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. by zodo2rule: 12:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
Think of something you are good at and monetize it.
Re: What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. by adehsenior(m): 2:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
Depending on where you are, if you're in the north I'll ask that you go into cattle fattening or grains storage.
Re: What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. by Greenlandncom(m): 3:19pm On Aug 31, 2015
adrianstylez:
We supply over 10 tons of Palm kernel to two factories weekly. You may want to work with us at 7.5% ROI, monthly.
Re: What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
Greenlandncom:

We supply over 10 tons of Palm kernel to two factories weekly. You may want to work with us at 7.5% ROI, monthly.

Where do you reside? What is the assurance?
Re: What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2015
4stylz:

Start transport buisness; that money can get you a car to use for higher purchase in lagos, where do you reside? Or start an online shopping mall

I stay in Benin. Online shipping mall? With the likes of Jumia and kinda already dominating. Where could I stand? Besides I doubt if 1 million will be enough capital for that.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2015
adehsenior:
Depending on where you are, if you're in the north I'll ask that you go into cattle fattening or grains storage.

I don't stay in the north, unfortunately.
Re: What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
zodo2rule:
Think of something you are good at and monetize it.

Please that's a vague idea. Be more specific. Bring out a biz idea. If it is profitable then I'd be good at it.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. by newdawn09(m): 6:05pm On Aug 31, 2015
I have a grand plan for you, it doesn't involve paying of salary, monitoring, renting office/shop. It is complete autopilot.

Mail me with the email in my signature and you will be pleasantly surprised.
Re: What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 31, 2015
newdawn09:
I have a grand plan for you, it doesn't involve paying of salary, monitoring, renting office/shop. It is complete autopilot.

Mail me with the email in my signature and you will be pleasantly surprised.
More details here before I email you sir.
Re: What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. by stanvesco(m): 6:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
hahaha abeg see sweet sweet electronic advice... Op abeg wateva biz,u r choosing 4rm dis nairaland, abeg at most,use 100k ,n hide ur remaining 900k. Honestly my dear, dir r many teenagers with android phone , my advice, re-invest in wateva gave u dat cash... If u r a salary earner, den try out any biz, with atmost 200k, dont go in2 transport biz, dont put ur mony in2 sum1s hand, dont do poultry, my dear, i know u wud say, i didnt gv advise,but alot of donts, hahaha, i wish i could sit u down n give u real advise, but no time bro. Plus rush and buy....
The richest man in babylon.....one of d 7 laws of gold was
Dnt put your gold in d hands of an inexperienced man....
Beware,many gv advice,dey dmselues av neva tried

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. by newdawn09(m): 7:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
adrianstylez:
More details here before I email you sir.
It involved one-on-one training but distance is a barrier.
i would have trained you Free.
Re: What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. by Greenlandncom(m): 8:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
adrianstylez:

Where do you reside? What is the assurance?
I am in Lagos! Assurance is 100%. We seal it through my Lawyer. It's not going to be a side thing. 07064934061
Re: What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. by dansatch: 8:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
buying and selling of common sense starting with yasef

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. by 4stylz: 9:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
adrianstylez:

I stay in Benin. Online shipping mall? With the likes of Jumia and kinda already dominating. Where could I stand? Besides I doubt if 1 million will be enough capital for that.

Transport buziness is profitable if you put ur time and effort into it
Re: What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. by kingdong(m): 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
stanvesco:

Plus rush and buy....

Beware,many gv advice,dey dmselves av neva tried

Roger that, lekker advice!
Re: What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
stanvesco:
hahaha
abeg see sweet sweet electronic advice...
Op abeg wateva biz,u r choosing 4rm dis nairaland,
abeg at most,use 100k ,n hide ur remaining 900k.
Honestly my dear,
dir r many teenagers with android phone ,
my advice,
re-invest in wateva gave u dat cash...
If u r a salary earner,
den try out any biz,
with atmost 200k,
dont go in2 transport biz,
dont put ur mony in2 sum1s hand,
dont do poultry,
my dear,
i know u wud say,
i didnt gv advise,but alot of donts,
hahaha,
i wish i could sit u down n give u real advise,
but no time bro.
Plus rush and buy....

Beware,many gv advice,dey dmselues av neva tried

Insightful. I'm not dumb at all. I just need ideas so diversify my investments. Even juju nor go make me give my money to person. The business must be something I'd handle myself.
Re: What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. by ddeston(m): 10:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
Hello Mentor,

I Am what you can call a serial entrepreneur and i also live in Benin,
There are many businesses you can invest that money into and be rest assured of making back
your money,

1. Plant Farming: Plantain, water melon, garri, pineapple or any kind of Plants farming, can start you and be a millionaire,
I currently have my eyes in this line of business, I am not doing it for now sha.

2. Importing And Selling of branded Items: I guess i have a bit of experience in this business,
And i could assist you in getting started in this business,.

3. Internet Business: This is what i am currently doing and i am making enough from it, But mind you as a starter in this business,
You are likely to burn through your one million naira before you start making money from it, At times you might not even spend upto 50K and you start making money, or you blow through your one million naira.

There are several other business you can also get into, If you would love to discuss such businesses,
because there are so many factors to determine which business you should get into.

You can talk to me on 07010659454,

NOTE: I Am not a business consultant at all, neither do i need your money,

I Am only a young serial entrepreneur who loves to share what he knows.....

Enjoy your night.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. by kirikiri100: 10:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
adehsenior:
Please tell me about the grain storage and hoarding. A friend of mine told me about it long ago.
Re: What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. by hedgesfun(m): 12:01am On Sep 01, 2015
from my experience, I will say don't venture into what you don't know about, in other words don't let your money be the primary factor of your investment, since its your first business and you might not have real professionals to handle it for you. therefore be sure you learn a lot about what you wanna venture into and know the nitty gritty of it before committing your funds into it.
As per business you can do why not try look in your area and see what is lacking, i.e what people require almost often and they wont mind paying to get. I will list a number of business you can consider here and you can further research on anyone that interest you and continue from there or better still you can lets talk.
1. Modern car wash business and relaxation centre
2. Errand Business including gas, laundry, water etc
3. Importation and selling locally.

I know there are many other that are good if not better than those but these are the ones am in one way or the other involved in right now and I can give advice on if called on anytime, but am not saying you should contact me o but you can make more research of your own if anyone interest you.

4 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. by igwedaboss(m): 12:08am On Sep 01, 2015
4stylz:

Do you transport business sire? I'm interested in a bike and cab business. But i want to be thorough. Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. by stanvesco(m): 12:49am On Sep 01, 2015
ddeston:
Hello Mentor,

I Am what you can call a serial entrepreneur and i also live in Benin,
There are many businesses you can invest that money into and be rest assured of making back
your money,

1. Plant Farming: Plantain, water melon, garri, pineapple or any kind of Plants farming, can start you and be a millionaire,
I currently have my eyes in this line of business, I am not doing it for now sha.

2. Importing And Selling of branded Items: I guess i have a bit of experience in this business,
And i could assist you in getting started in this business,.

3. Internet Business: This is what i am currently doing and i am making enough from it, But mind you as a starter in this business,
You are likely to burn through your one million naira before you start making money from it, At times you might not even spend upto 50K and you start making money, or you blow through your one million naira.

There are several other business you can also get into, If you would love to discuss such businesses,
because there are so many factors to determine which business you should get into.

You can talk to me on 07010659454,

NOTE: I Am not a business consultant at all, neither do i need your money,

I Am only a young serial entrepreneur who loves to share what he knows.....

Enjoy your night.

hahaha4ah,
chai bro u wicked o.
Lol
burn tru 1milion naira....
I lost ova 3miliön naira wen i was 24yrs old...my guy ,i nearly died.....

Anyway? I learnt ma lesö,

NEVER PUT YOUR GOLD IN THE HAND OF AN INEXPERIENCED man

gold beggets siver,and not diamonds....God bles al our hustle
Re: What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. by bemagnify: 1:01am On Sep 01, 2015
Open a footbal betting shop in three different locations;;;; i swear in 2months u will get more than ur capital....tank me lata

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. by stanvesco(m): 1:07am On Sep 01, 2015
plz op,
abeg abeg,
no do transport biznes ,bkos d 1milion u see today,u may c it no more.

Dnt plant pineaple,plantain,or gari procesing(my apology 2 d suggesta)

most of dis bisnes listed here,honestly na hand to mouth bisnes...

Op,
if u trully have dat cash,
just take a chillpill n rest.
Dis week go n fix 800k as fixed deposit,
and play around with d 200k.

If u nid to do sumtin,
take a gud lawyer,
scout around 4 virgin lands,and buy,dn do c of o.

As a busines man,
i know how insanely hard,it is to gada 1 milion.

I hav dis feeling dat u r a salary earner,or a studnt,with scholarships.....

Plz plz n plz,
look wel wel,b4 u leap...

Its hard to gada such mony,

do u av any idea how many plantain,water melon,or gari u wil suply b4 u make 350k

Do u av any idea,how many pipu go owe u??

Hmmmmm
wateva u choose to do,
start smal,n grow....

Dont alow any 1,to sweetmouth u,

dnt do fasttrack,dnt do okrika,
dnt do bike busines,dnt farm (except on smal scale n learn)

dnt buy grain n beans(only on smal scale)
dnt invest hugely on palm oil storage
hmmm

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. by Nobody: 3:17am On Sep 01, 2015
bemagnify:
Open a footbal betting shop in three different locations;;;; i swear in 2months u will get more than ur capital....tank me lata
The problem with this is who to handle the shops that are sane headed.
Re: What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. by Nobody: 3:19am On Sep 01, 2015
stanvesco:
plz op,
abeg abeg,

Op,

If u nid to do sumtin,
take a gud lawyer,

As a busines man,

Plz plz n plz,

do u av any idea how many plantain,water melon,or gari u wil suply b4 u make 350k

Hmmmmm
wateva u choose to do,
start smal,n grow....

hmmm

Thanks for your advise. I could as well keep the money and get scared not to invest or use it to do business. Probably even put some on fixed deposit. But i am am entrepreneur who believes to succeed must be willing to take risks. Well projected and calculated risks.
Re: What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. by Nobody: 3:20am On Sep 01, 2015
stanvesco:

hahaha4ah,
chai bro u wicked o.
Lol
burn tru 1milion naira....
I lost ova 3miliön naira wen i was 24yrs old...my guy ,i nearly died.....

Anyway? I learnt ma lesö,

NEVER PUT YOUR GOLD IN THE HAND OF AN INEXPERIENCED man

gold beggets siver,and not diamonds....God bles al our hustle

How on earth did you lose 3 million naira
Re: What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. by phonesNgadgets: 4:45am On Sep 01, 2015
@OP Never test the depth of a river with 2 legs in. smiley
As an entrepreneur, 1M naira is not a token, it may accumulate through the years to build an empire. Don't start by expecting 10% profit immediately you start whatever biz you are investing on. You really need to change that quick money mentality, if you wanna go far in biz.

Having said that, try to look into businesses that may require little capital to kick start ( Don't worry, I will suggest few here smiley )

There are cool businesses you could start with 200K. You can start with 200k and earmark 50k for running of such biz. You may fix your 750K for 2mths so as not to tamper with it while you experiment your new biz with the 250K.

You need to put your all-in-all to the 250k biz as if you invested all your 1M+ your life savings. This will make you stay focused and committed. With patience,courage,persistence and proper finance and account record, your investment will grow to yield beyond 10% monthly profit.

Now, what kind of biz can you start with capital as low as 200k, you may start to wonder? cheesy Well, 200k is even too huge for some people to start up and they can prove it to you.

Lemme list just few from my experience:
1. Building materials ( You may operate bth offline+online)

2. Importation business ( It's also cool to operate on hybrid)

3. Fashion label ( Footwear and accessories)

Bro, I think I have suggested few of the businesses you could start and earn up to 100% profit as time goes by.

Beware of those who give advises, but have never started a business. I'm a serial entrepreneur, I started e-retail business as hobby, but I'm considering it as a real business now smiley ( A dependable one for real)
You may check my signature, that's a prototype of an e-retail. You don't have to be Jummy A or K ongar to get involved in e-commerce. cheesy

I wish you all the best bro.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. by butchery(m): 5:51am On Sep 01, 2015
Starting meat shop is also best if you are looking for a good business opportunity that has a stable .... I want you to start a meat shop today

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. by 4stylz: 8:25am On Sep 01, 2015
stanvesco:
plz op,
abeg abeg,

Op,

If u nid to do sumtin,
take a gud lawyer,

As a busines man,

Plz plz n plz,

Hmmmmm
wateva u choose to do,
start smal,n grow....

hmmm

What else will be now do oga? I know its online buisness you want to suggest, the next thing is for you to drop your phone number so he can call you
Re: What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. by 4stylz: 8:31am On Sep 01, 2015
igwedaboss:

Do you transport business sire? I'm interested in a bike and cab business. But i want to be thorough. Thanks

I just started keke higher purchase business and so far it has been awesome, all you need to do is monitor your driver always and anytime he defaults take back your keke; his loss.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Speculators Get Their Fingers Burnt, Naira Strengthens To N310/$(2016) / Timber And Cashew Export In Nigeria / Facts About Stone Coated Roofing Tiles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.