Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Air Lagos Aquantic Shipping Company Want To Kill Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Air Lagos Aquantic Shipping Company Want To Kill Me (752 Views)

Suggest A Fast, Cheap And Highly Reliable China-nigeria Shipping Company / Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me / I Need A Reliable Shipping Company From China To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Air Lagos Aquantic Shipping Company Want To Kill Me by babysheju2(f): 12:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
I did the first business with them n it was ok now they have six of my packages with them now for three Months now and they have refused to give me. They changed their address and pasted on their notice board that we were to get our packages on the 14th and today is 31st the painful part is when you get to their office and ask they will direct u to the useless board.pls help.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Can Someone Help Me With The Current International Price Of Cashew Nut? / Gidi - Wide Delivery Service : We Capture Lagos With Swiftness!!! / How Do I Register,place Orders And Make Payments On Taobao.com And 1688.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.