Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

My Latest Design: Check It Out - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Latest Design: Check It Out (1704 Views)

Am A Newbie To Graphics Design. Check Out my Remake and offer me suggestions. / Blackberry Smart Phone Design (CHECK IT OUT) / Vyne Design: Check It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Latest Design: Check It Out by ndgfx(m): 5:43pm On Apr 01, 2009
OKay, i've been absent without leave for a while now; how ever, i just want to post this artwork.
tell me what you think;
--> done in illustrator in 6 hours. smiley

Re: My Latest Design: Check It Out by sojioguns(m): 9:09am On Apr 02, 2009
Do you animate these images?
Re: My Latest Design: Check It Out by CGKing(m): 11:16am On Apr 02, 2009
Fantastic, do u have a gallery for our perusal?
Re: My Latest Design: Check It Out by xothermik(m): 1:17pm On Apr 02, 2009
@ soji , you wan kill am. men i dont think animatin stuff like this gonna b easy. matto fact its a herculean task becaus i can see they are vectors as some of the overspilling strokes at the buttom of the pic show plus i think i know the lil wayne pic he used. i say e go hard because no plug in or software will actually render a video frame by frame to vector like this and that means he'll hav to do each of this designs for each frame. thats like a hundred or thousand frames for just a few minutes, i think. mit b wrong tho jus my opinion.
Re: My Latest Design: Check It Out by xothermik(m): 1:51pm On Apr 02, 2009
on second thot there might be some short cuts. i used anime studio to animate 2d vectors and layers from photoshop and even images so there might be some tricks that can be adopted. actually i can use illustrations like this. wud b nice to make something like the one in the beginning of the rock n rolla movie in after effects.
Re: My Latest Design: Check It Out by Raymond89: 3:31pm On Apr 02, 2009
xothermik:

on second thot there might be some short cuts. i used anime studio to animate 2d vectors and layers from photoshop and even images so there might be some tricks that can be adopted. actually i can use illustrations like this. wud b nice to make something like the one in the beginning of the rock n rolla movie in after effects.
Anime studio is kind of wack. . .you should try Toon Boom studio.
Re: My Latest Design: Check It Out by xothermik(m): 4:47pm On Apr 02, 2009
hey raymond 2 days. anyway i wudnt quite say its wak  undecided  ive used toon boom and i know toon boom is pretty powerful but the truth is that anime studio is also a fully professional 2d software and really has no limits to what you can achieve with it.many people get stuck up at some point with it because they rely too heavily on bone animation to do their work and thus their characters lack sufficient vitality.i used to be one of those till i realized that  there's really nothing u cant do with it if u will be brave and do some frame by frame and use tween animation where applicable. here's a link to a cartoon done with anime studio i think most will agree with me that a wack software cant make something as beautiful as this. it even looks and feels like disney's prince of egypt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjmMuMhRvFo

u might b right tho because i was switching to toon boom for my 2d but then my time became too tight to start learning all the advanced features of toon boom so for now im still in anime.
Re: My Latest Design: Check It Out by ndgfx(m): 6:04pm On Apr 02, 2009
Thanx everyone for your comments
@sojiguns
you wan kill me for my family, i never even learn ae finish, na to come animate my own vectors, smiley
anyways, i do intend animating sometime soon as well as modelling in 3dsmax

@xothermik
thanx for your words, i'm currently working on some other vectors of this nature. This is what you get when you stare at Crisvectors work for too long.
do well to check www.bmqraven.deviantart.com for my dA account and
www.0defiant. for my blog.

stay safe, until next time
Re: My Latest Design: Check It Out by sojioguns(m): 7:35pm On Apr 02, 2009
Sorry if I was asking for too much. I am looking for a good way to replicate the kind of effect used in A Scanner Darkly
Re: My Latest Design: Check It Out by justbones(m): 1:25pm On Apr 03, 2009
guy how far you now?

you don leave us behind o!
Re: My Latest Design: Check It Out by Gaminechic: 3:48pm On Apr 03, 2009
Tight.
Re: My Latest Design: Check It Out by codename47(m): 5:18pm On Apr 03, 2009
@ng gfx
nice work man, as always, keep it up. mentor-dude,
Re: My Latest Design: Check It Out by ndgfx(m): 9:26pm On Apr 04, 2009
scanner darkly type vectors are relatively easy to accomplish, it's all about layers and transparencies and a few gradients, i'll probably create sumthing similar later though.

@47
see who dey talk, 3d god like you,
Re: My Latest Design: Check It Out by slimworks: 5:51pm On Apr 15, 2009
i hope this can pass for a good design here,

Re: My Latest Design: Check It Out by enubiaka: 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2009
@ng gfx

Do u do graphics in motion pictures,musicals to be precise? If so,we could use ur expertise for our forthcoming video.Interested? Please,contact me on pepke2002@yahoo.com or call 08053364831.thanks
Re: My Latest Design: Check It Out by Elizido: 11:05am On Feb 04, 2010
Do you want to be part of a popular growing Tee Shirt Clothing Label? We require a committed, edgy and contemporary graphic artist to produce different themed graphics and texts for commercial tee shirts as well as design prints and fabrics for the Label. Partnership maybe negotiated depending on level of skill and expertise.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Photoshop And Coreldraw Tutorial. Help! / Introducing Penzu Comics / Best Pen For Your Inking Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.