Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,265 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Where Are Those Idiots That Staged Scam Walk To Abuja For Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are Those Idiots That Staged Scam Walk To Abuja For Buhari? (1350 Views)

Why Army Has Not Staged Coup Again In Nigeria — Obasanjo / Pro-Buhari Rally Staged In Abuja (Photos) / Amosun Leads Democracy Walk To MKO Abiola's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are Those Idiots That Staged Scam Walk To Abuja For Buhari? by Bialegend(m): 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2015
Where are those idiots that staged scam walk from all over northern cities to meet Buhari in Abuja for winning fraudulent ridden election? Where are they now to come see what their messiah has turned Nigerian into.

7 Likes

Re: Where Are Those Idiots That Staged Scam Walk To Abuja For Buhari? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
u need psychiatric help

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Those Idiots That Staged Scam Walk To Abuja For Buhari? by Bialegend(m): 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2015
IbnSultaan:
u need psychiatric help
Useless Ewu awusa, are you one of them?

4 Likes

Re: Where Are Those Idiots That Staged Scam Walk To Abuja For Buhari? by DaBullIT(m): 4:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
IbnSultaan:
u need psychiatric help

He needs physical and mental therapy , needs to have a brain scan and he needs to be placed on a mandatory solidarity walk from wherever the hell he is to Otuoke
Re: Where Are Those Idiots That Staged Scam Walk To Abuja For Buhari? by Bialegend(m): 4:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
DaBullIT:

He needs physical and mental therapy , needs to have a brain scan and he needs to be placed on a mandatory solidarity walk from wherever the hell he is to Otuoke
Mugu, your shame and idiocy will not allow peeps like you to admit you were scammed. Mr walking from Kano to sabongari. Idiooots

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are Those Idiots That Staged Scam Walk To Abuja For Buhari? by sdindan: 4:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
DaBullIT:

You too like trouble
Must everybody support who you support
Can't you allow pple to express themselves
Every trend you see sounded anti APC or Buhari you jumps in.

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those Idiots That Staged Scam Walk To Abuja For Buhari? by DaBullIT(m): 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2015
sdindan:

You too like trouble
Must everybody support who you support
Can't you allow pple to express themselves
Every trend you see sounded anti APC or Buhari you jumps in.

Its my duty to debunk every claims that may tarnish the image of Buhari
Re: Where Are Those Idiots That Staged Scam Walk To Abuja For Buhari? by DaBullIT(m): 4:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
Bialegend:

Mugu, your shame and idiocy will not allow peeps like you to admit you were scammed. Mr walking from Kano to sabongari. Idiooots

You are just jealous nobody walked for GEJ

Oooobi !!!

Ntooorrrr grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Are Those Idiots That Staged Scam Walk To Abuja For Buhari? by Biliamin(m): 4:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
DaBullIT:

You are just jealous nobody walked for GEJ

Oooobi !!!

Ntooorrrr grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol
Re: Where Are Those Idiots That Staged Scam Walk To Abuja For Buhari? by sdindan: 4:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
DaBullIT:

KONTINU!
You said earlier that nothing happened yesterday in Onitcha
Now it's on Nairaland front page
You can now cover ur face in shame
And eat ur vomit

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those Idiots That Staged Scam Walk To Abuja For Buhari? by hinwazaka: 5:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
Bialegend:
Where are those idiots that staged scam walk from all over northern cities to meet Buhari in Abuja for winning fraudulent ridden election? Where are they now to come see what their messiah has turned Nigerian into.
They are right here on Nairaland, subverting the constitution, promoting Autocracy, praising mediocrity and hypocrisy, and blindly supporting hero worship.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Those Idiots That Staged Scam Walk To Abuja For Buhari? by hinwazaka: 5:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
DaBullIT:

So, this is what you mean by, limiting "Slanderous Criticism" of the Government. Now, I see, what your idea of a "Prosperous Nigeria" looks like.
Re: Where Are Those Idiots That Staged Scam Walk To Abuja For Buhari? by DaBullIT(m): 5:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
sdindan:

KONTINU!
You said earlier that nothing happened yesterday in Onitcha
Now it's on Nairaland front page
You can now cover ur face in shame
And eat ur vomit

Crap untop crap , Your people created about 100 posts about the same incident without verifiable source, i am sure the afams and co were cajoled into putting it into front page, no Nigerian media or international news reported the incident , only a few ibo made forums have the news and to me that's not credible
Re: Where Are Those Idiots That Staged Scam Walk To Abuja For Buhari? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
DaBullIT:

How much do they pay you for this your duty you mentioned

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those Idiots That Staged Scam Walk To Abuja For Buhari? by DaBullIT(m): 5:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
hinwazaka:

So, this is what you mean by, limiting "Slanderous Criticism" of the Government. Now, I see, what your idea of a "Prosperous Nigeria" looks like.

Whatever rings your bell abeg, no tyme
Re: Where Are Those Idiots That Staged Scam Walk To Abuja For Buhari? by DaBullIT(m): 5:57pm On Aug 31, 2015
chuna1985:

How much do they pay you for this your duty you mentioned

Not every nairalander is a paid advocate

sorry to disappoint you
Re: Where Are Those Idiots That Staged Scam Walk To Abuja For Buhari? by tuniski: 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
Buhari is the biggest scam that ever happened to nigeria. His co travelers stage an equally scammed trek and honored by the chief scammer buhari. Now all of us will have to live with it. We have to be vigilant while enduring this rape of a diverse 200million people. God bless nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those Idiots That Staged Scam Walk To Abuja For Buhari? by Ugik(m): 6:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
if u ask me,na who i go ask? but ur writeup is quiet a jargon cos u vent said anything PMB has done to warrant dem trekkers been asked after.you dnt knw with all certainity if the trek was staged,its just ur permutation.
Re: Where Are Those Idiots That Staged Scam Walk To Abuja For Buhari? by Ugik(m): 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
if u ask me,na who i go ask? but ur writeup is quiet a jargon cos u vent said anything PMB has done to warrant dem trekkers been asked after.you dnt knw with all certainity if the trek was staged,its just ur permutation and u shuld talk to ur commentators in a gentle but argumentative manner and nt insults cos it wont help ur thread grow instead,they shuld b doin the insulting
Re: Where Are Those Idiots That Staged Scam Walk To Abuja For Buhari? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 31, 2015
DaBullIT:

Not every nairalander is a paid advocate
sorry to disappoint you
Bloody Liar.
Re: Where Are Those Idiots That Staged Scam Walk To Abuja For Buhari? by alcmene: 6:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
The season has ended....
They have returned to their respective huts
Silly mallams

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those Idiots That Staged Scam Walk To Abuja For Buhari? by sdindan: 9:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
DaBullIT:

Crap untop crap , Your people created about 100 posts about the same incident without verifiable source, i am sure the afams and co were cajoled into putting it into front page, no Nigerian media or international news reported the incident , only a few ibo made forums have the news and to me that's not credible

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/3-feared-dead-20-wounded-as-pro-biafra-group-security-agents-clash-in-anambra/

Even due Vanguard twisted the story but they tried.
For God to forgive you, go back and create a trend on this
If u refuses. Chukwuabiama will definitely deal with u
For publicly lying abt His children.
Re: Where Are Those Idiots That Staged Scam Walk To Abuja For Buhari? by DaBullIT(m): 10:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
i NOR DEY FEAR Chukwuabiama , Me and God get package , when something happens , it's immediately available on the news on several media outlets , i just checked Vanguard out the story was submitted by Vincent Ujumedu , it's like CNN's Ireport where people can submit news to media .

That said , i thought you claimed it was Navy officers who opened fire ?

I thought you said there were a few protesters , not 5000 ?

Did you notice that Vanguard did not state that their correspondent actually saw or investigated the news?

I refuse to believe it and Chukwuabiama, Ogun laka aye and Esu laalu will deal with you respectively
sdindan:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/3-feared-dead-20-wounded-as-pro-biafra-group-security-agents-clash-in-anambra/

Even due Vanguard twisted the story but they tried.
For God to forgive you, go back and create a trend on this
If u refuses. Chukwuabiama will definitely deal with u
For publicly lying abt His children.
Re: Where Are Those Idiots That Staged Scam Walk To Abuja For Buhari? by Bialegend(m): 11:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
I wonder what those silly awusa treckers will be thinking now.

(1) (Reply)

Saraki’s Senate Can’t Probe Corrupt People –APGA Leader / SEE The Men Buhari Is Bringing On His Second Ministers List / Debunking Gov. Fayose's Claims On Alamiesiegha's Death -by Zeezarapture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.