Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Babachir Lawal: Our Appointments Not Based On Tribes, Faith - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babachir Lawal: Our Appointments Not Based On Tribes, Faith (21434 Views)

Babachir Lawal And Ayodele Oke Leaving Aso Rock After Suspension (Photos) / SGF Babachir Lawal Reacts To His Suspension, Speaks To State House Reporters / How SGF, Babachir Lawal Was Suspended Inside Osinbajo’s Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babachir Lawal: Our Appointments Not Based On Tribes, Faith by stevedeey(m): 4:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
what else would you have said Papa..... Continue, we are watching
Re: Babachir Lawal: Our Appointments Not Based On Tribes, Faith by MrZachs(m): 4:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
Am still not convinced abt dz appointment shiiits!!!! DEER'S GOD OH!!!
Re: Babachir Lawal: Our Appointments Not Based On Tribes, Faith by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
They should continue to deceive themselves.
Re: Babachir Lawal: Our Appointments Not Based On Tribes, Faith by OLADD: 4:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
That's 100% true. The appointments were not based on Tribes but Tribal Marks. Unrepentant professional lairs.

2 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal: Our Appointments Not Based On Tribes, Faith by Princejboy(m): 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
Those this man thinks we are kidz,that he's telling us tales by moonlight stories?
Re: Babachir Lawal: Our Appointments Not Based On Tribes, Faith by litetias(m): 5:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
Since Buhari picked a man from the South to head the NNPC then I know he's not nepotic.

Very affordable 3 bedroom, 2 bedroom and self-contain apartments in conducive environs in Warri is available for rent.

Just 1 yr upfront payment (Instead of the 2 years most landlords collect).

Contact me via my signature
Re: Babachir Lawal: Our Appointments Not Based On Tribes, Faith by Alihkizito(m): 5:13pm On Aug 31, 2015
Nna... Physhcia is noth that far, cause your
*Hormone madness* really secreting
;( ;( ;(

ORACLE1975:
k
Re: Babachir Lawal: Our Appointments Not Based On Tribes, Faith by Alihkizito(m): 5:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
*Hormone madness* really secreting.
;( ;( ;(

ORACLE1975:
k
Re: Babachir Lawal: Our Appointments Not Based On Tribes, Faith by Alihkizito(m): 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
*Hormone madness* really secreting.
cheesy cheesy

ORACLE1975:
k
Re: Babachir Lawal: Our Appointments Not Based On Tribes, Faith by sunsewa: 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
Piece of garbage.
Re: Babachir Lawal: Our Appointments Not Based On Tribes, Faith by agabusta: 5:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
omogin:
It was based on what? Lol... Only in the north we can now find merit. 4years no far

As if u voted for him before undecided undecided
Re: Babachir Lawal: Our Appointments Not Based On Tribes, Faith by Forwetinnah: 5:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
. What is it based on then, with people like these as your colleagues Mr SFG and Mr Gate Jumper. Still searching to see Merit

Re: Babachir Lawal: Our Appointments Not Based On Tribes, Faith by olalat(m): 5:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
Would u pls stop postg ds ur unintelligent gibberish that u spam all thread with.
palymarsha:
This appointment confirms why I was undecided in the last election.
It is true the JEG was corrupt, a reason Nigeria needed a change.

But the question is WHO should be the change?
Certainly not BUHARI. A man who said that the North should rise and take back their country.

He is more northern than being more Nigerian. History confirms that.

What we the Yorubas fail to understand is that the Igbos knows much of these Hausas than us.
An Hausa/Fulani man has a born to rule mentality. Winner takes it all mentality. Domination mentality.

How come Buhari is angry at Saraki but not at Dogara? Simply because the former has a core Hausa man as an alternative.
The plan is to consolidate every strong positions in case of any eventuality.
I bet you, If anything happen to Buhari today, they will rise and impeach Osibanjo tomorrow.

Strong positions are now finshed. He will now nominate the southerners for ministerial positions.What a Bleep?

We Yourubas would have clamoured for true Federalism than support these cows.
Tinubu this is a mistakeeeooooh!!!

I wish one day, Igbos and Yorubas will come to have a common ground in politics. It will surely stop this Hausa
oligarchy mentality.Even the Obasanjo presidency was highjacked by the Hausas and they made sure that he
paid more attention to them than his kinsmen. We need a popular president for progress not just the uncorupt. We must clamour for someone
with both qualities.

To me, this BUHARI will divide us more than we have been united. My kinsmen wouldnt have gone into this alliance.

Anyway let us pray for a properous country but if we cant be together let us quickly divide.
I am very sure that we Yorubas a base Nigerian economy will survive most.

TIME TO LISTEN TO THE Biafra CAMPAIGNERS JAREEEEE!
Re: Babachir Lawal: Our Appointments Not Based On Tribes, Faith by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
palymarsha:

Certainly not BUHARI. A man who said that the North should rise and take back their country.

What we the Yorubas fail to understand is that the Igbos knows much of these Hausas than us.
An Hausa/Fulani man has a born to rule mentality. Winner takes it all mentality. Domination mentality.

How come Buhari is angry at Saraki but not at Dogara? Simply because the former has a core Hausa man as an alternative.
I bet you, If anything happen to Buhari today, they will rise and impeach Osibanjo tomorrow.

Strong positions are now finshed. He will now nominate the southerners for ministerial positions.What a Bleep?

I wish one day, Igbos and Yorubas will come to have a common ground in politics. It will surely stop this Hausa
oligarchy mentality.Even the Obasanjo presidency was highjacked by the Hausas and they made sure that he
paid more attention to them than his kinsmen. We need a popular president for progress not just the uncorupt. We must clamour for someone
with both qualities.

To me, this BUHARI will divide us more than we have been united. My kinsmen wouldnt have gone into this alliance.

Anyway let us pray for a properous country but if we cant be together let us quickly divide.

You meant the latter....Yoruba and Igbo do what?
Re: Babachir Lawal: Our Appointments Not Based On Tribes, Faith by wiseoneking: 5:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
emamos:

http://www.punchng.com/news/our-appointments-not-based-on-tribes-faith-sgf/
Yes, it was based on your intelligence, wisdom, apt and saintly order of merit because there are none of your kinds in the south. Now better angels are now appointed. Waiting for god like minister next month. Lol
Re: Babachir Lawal: Our Appointments Not Based On Tribes, Faith by Solomonodimegwu(m): 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
Oga secretary wetin go make u nor talk trash wen appointment don reach ur hand, mtcheeeew! ndi'ara!
Re: Babachir Lawal: Our Appointments Not Based On Tribes, Faith by BY1434(m): 5:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
palymarsha:

with both qualities.

Wailers in Wailing mode....LoL
Re: Babachir Lawal: Our Appointments Not Based On Tribes, Faith by VirginFinder: 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2015
palymarsha:

An Hausa/Fulani man has a

We were worse off under GEJ.
Voting GEJ for a 2nd term would've spelt doom for Yorubas.
Re: Babachir Lawal: Our Appointments Not Based On Tribes, Faith by M4gunners: 6:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
Wetin dey worri dis one? D new job don dey shark am?
Re: Babachir Lawal: Our Appointments Not Based On Tribes, Faith by ofoka: 6:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
If it is not tribe, what has he done to better the lives of Nigerians before now? The more he says this the more the sentiment behind his appointment resounds
Re: Babachir Lawal: Our Appointments Not Based On Tribes, Faith by Opinedecandid(m): 6:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
Can someone advise this man to shut the trap up and stop wailing.
He is just a new comer that does not know a thing yet.

Na me send him boss to be selective, sectional, bias and tribal?
Re: Babachir Lawal: Our Appointments Not Based On Tribes, Faith by Honchuks(m): 6:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
Not on based on TRIBE but on TRIBALISM
Re: Babachir Lawal: Our Appointments Not Based On Tribes, Faith by dayo23(f): 6:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
palymarsha:

with both qualities.

Buhari till you get sense
Re: Babachir Lawal: Our Appointments Not Based On Tribes, Faith by Eluwilussit(m): 6:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
palymarsha:

with both qualities.

My brother, everything you said so far is true. This just might be what the Yorubas and the Igbos need, to wake up and unite. The South might learn a big lesson from this. Truly, I can't wait to see a united South. I think if we unite, the North will be forced to rethink some of these their ideas, and work together with every part to achieve that greatness we have lacked for years.

It is stupid and insensitive for the SGF to say that they are about to make Nigeria great. Meaning that only the North can liberate us. Only the North has what it takes to rule Nigeria. These guys are not surprising anyone, except those who believed them in the first place.

Anthony Robbins, a success coach said " if you want to be successful, find someone who has achieved the results you want and copy what they do and you will achieve the same results."
Unfortunately, we have elected a man without any achievement, who is going about selecting people without any achievement like himself, while we expect results. This is the definition of stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal: Our Appointments Not Based On Tribes, Faith by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 31, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font what's important is that the govt doesn't employ kleptocrats as is usually the case,fullstop
Re: Babachir Lawal: Our Appointments Not Based On Tribes, Faith by tete7000(m): 7:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
I love the tone of his speech. May God help them deliver on their promise.
In the meantime, we are still watching Mr. President. 100 days just around the corner.
Re: Babachir Lawal: Our Appointments Not Based On Tribes, Faith by onunwa21(m): 7:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
[b][/b]abeg who is the vice president of Nigeria?
Re: Babachir Lawal: Our Appointments Not Based On Tribes, Faith by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
palymarsha:

with both qualities.

Am sorry, Say What? Igbos unite with yorubas? Hia "unu bia nuru onye ofe ose a o!" Where dat one go happen? Anyway to cut d long story short, the truth is dat after all the yorubas have done over the years the last thing the igbos will do is to trust the yoruba race. Sorry mehn dat uniting thing with u guys won't work. DEY YOUR OWN

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal: Our Appointments Not Based On Tribes, Faith by Alwaystruth: 2:38am On Sep 01, 2015
I like this appointments made by Buhari. Yes,those who preferred theirs and brought in Daura President must be thought a bitter lessons
to believe in theirs and know that before they become Nigerians,there were ethnic nationalities and this superseded whatever wash and
arrangee called Nigeria. In Buhari's mind and that of his follow oligarchs in the north ,Nigeria is north and for the north.

Those who believed he is a changed man forgot so soon that he is Islamic extremist like late Col Ghadafi, Saddam Hussein,Ben Laden and
others. Now that the top strategic positions have been occupied by the north,the south can scramble for the peanuts and leftovers. Yes, north is north and south is ehhhh....I don't know what to guess. It is only in the north that we now have qualified educated men of integrity and honesty while south is flooded with betrayers,corruption and illiterates and don't deserve any appointment in the government run by saint Buhari.

HERE IS THE FACE OF THE CHANGE NIGERIANS SELECTED FOR,SORRY VOTED FOR AND PROBABLY NIGERIA'S VERSION OF
MANDELA.

Re: Babachir Lawal: Our Appointments Not Based On Tribes, Faith by marvelyole(m): 2:42am On Sep 01, 2015
He's a fool
Re: Babachir Lawal: Our Appointments Not Based On Tribes, Faith by BekeeBuAgbara: 3:03am On Sep 01, 2015
MadCow1:
President Buhari Osinachi Muhammadu may need to fire this guy even before he starts working.

He should never have made this statement..
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNPC To Discontinue Crude Swap, Targets Cash Payments For Petrol Imports / Jang Is Old Enough To Be Amaechi's Father / Buhari Names TY Danjuma, Dangote In Committee On North-East Rehabilitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.