Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,796 members, 7,810,074 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Why Ladies Should Fear Contraceptives - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Ladies Should Fear Contraceptives (1398 Views)

5 Common HIV Symptoms In Men – Ladies Should Know Check No.3 / FG To Spend N929m On Contraceptives In 2017 - The Punch / Baby Born Without Ear In A Nigerian Hospital Due To Use Of Contraceptives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ladies Should Fear Contraceptives by Ezerbullet(m): 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2015
Postinor!!
Ive actually been looking 4 an opportunity to enlighten young girls on what d above drug is all abt. Postinor is a contraceptive (used to prevent pregnancy) drug. It comes in 2 presentations.. Postinor 2 n ordinary postinor (which we call postinor 10). D drug as d case may be s 98.9% effective when used within 24-72hours of unprotected sexual intercourse... D most popular and common of d duo-postinor 2 is what Im actually talking about here. Its taken one tablet as soon as possible after unprotected sex and the next tab taken 12hours after d first one. You all might wonder why am sharing this... Its better you know d effects of this drug b4 u contemplate using it.
Now, here comes d iceberg....
Do you know that it is a major cause of cancer especially cervical cancer and breast cancer?
Do u also know that d above drug changes your cycle making it irregular n difficult to observe??
Do u know also that d above drug distorts d normal level of reproductive hormone in a woman??
Now I ask; why do young girls of today chew postinor as kola nuts?? Now imagine a situation where "he" doesnt do condoms n u do drugs: I laugh when I hear girls lament that they are scared of pregnancy.... I laugh because pregnancy is just minor to other tins u might actually inherit from you partner.... Imagine HIV; STAPH, GONORRHEA, SYPHILIS, Hepatitis and so on. Truth is said, most ladies do not think of running laboratory investigations before venturing into sex with the Mr. Charming...... Well, the ball is in you court.... Think twice before you reap because all that glitter is not gold.

Written by me
Re: Why Ladies Should Fear Contraceptives by raayah(f): 4:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ezerbullet:
Postinor!!
Ive actually been looking 4 an opportunity to enlighten young girls on what d above drug is all abt. Postinor is a contraceptive (used to prevent pregnancy) drug. It comes in 2 presentations.. Postinor 2 n ordinary postinor (which we call postinor 10). D drug as d case may be s 98.9% effective when used within 24-72hours of unprotected sexual intercourse... D most popular and common of d duo-postinor 2 is what Im actually talking about here. Its taken one tablet as soon as possible after unprotected sex and the next tab taken 12hours after d first one. You all might wonder why am sharing this... Its better you know d effects of this drug b4 u contemplate using it.
Now, here comes d iceberg....
Do you know that it is a major cause of cancer especially cervical cancer and breast cancer?
Do u also know that d above drug changes your cycle making it irregular n difficult to observe??
Do u know also that d above drug distorts d normal level of reproductive hormone in a woman??
Now I ask; why do young girls of today chew postinor as kola nuts?? Now imagine a situation where "he" doesnt do condoms n u do drugs: I laugh when I hear girls lament that they are scared of pregnancy.... I laugh because pregnancy is just minor to other tins u might actually inherit from you partner.... Imagine HIV; STAPH, GONORRHEA, SYPHILIS, Hepatitis and so on. Truth is said, most ladies do not think of running laboratory investigations before venturing into sex with the Mr. Charming...... Well, the ball is in you court.... Think twice before you reap because all that glitter is not gold.

Written by me

how was your research conducted ?
Re: Why Ladies Should Fear Contraceptives by Utchgirl(f): 4:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
Nice one Op !

''She who hv ear let her hear wht d angels hv said''
Re: Why Ladies Should Fear Contraceptives by kolatobs(m): 4:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
Tell Them....
Re: Why Ladies Should Fear Contraceptives by kolatobs(m): 4:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
if you dey use am just stop no ask question

raayah:

Re: Why Ladies Should Fear Contraceptives by raayah(f): 4:10pm On Aug 31, 2015
kolatobs:

why wont i ask question.
Re: Why Ladies Should Fear Contraceptives by Ezerbullet(m): 4:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
raayah:

textbooks and wikipedia
any problem ?
Re: Why Ladies Should Fear Contraceptives by Ezerbullet(m): 4:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
kolatobs:

Abi o grin
Re: Why Ladies Should Fear Contraceptives by raayah(f): 4:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ezerbullet:

textbooks and wikipedia

any problem ?

links?
Name of textbook?
Re: Why Ladies Should Fear Contraceptives by Lilyomi(f): 5:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
I know of the hormonal imbalance cos it increases one hormone making implantation almost impossible. But I never knew of cervical cancer. I only knew IUD did. All the same, all drugs have a side effects. Yet again, condoms are a better option than that.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Help I Have A Swollen Tissue Blocking My Air Way ::pictures:: / Loss Weight Healthily In Short Time (ACV) / Ways On How To End An Erection That Won't Go Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.