Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

How To Know The Required Pixel For A 6 Feet *4 Feet Banner - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How To Know The Required Pixel For A 6 Feet *4 Feet Banner (2793 Views)

Get a free business card design - Professional Logo Design service [Photos] / Adobe Illustrator Cc Pixel Problems / Banner Ads Designs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know The Required Pixel For A 6 Feet *4 Feet Banner by martfrank(m): 4:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
Please how can one know the required pixel (W*H) to use in designing a banner that would be printed in a 6 feet by 4 feet Banner?
Re: How To Know The Required Pixel For A 6 Feet *4 Feet Banner by akinloluwao: 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
Simple. Measure your normal 6*4ft and change the ruler setting from feet to pixel.
Re: How To Know The Required Pixel For A 6 Feet *4 Feet Banner by Donald3d(m): 8:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
martfrank:
Please how can one know the required pixel (W*H) to use in designing a banner that would be printed in a 6 feet by 4 feet Banner?
I use something called rule of ratios ,its simple maths 6 divided by 4 will give you,1.5 then you just find a corresponding high pixel dimension that will give you the same value and will also be clear enough when printed eg 6000 px by 4000 px using a dpi of 600 ,when you divide 6000 by 4000 you will get 1.5,you can also use other values,you can also do it this way if you want to use a custom pixel dimension since the ratio is 1.5 , and you want to use a height of for example 8568 px ,multiply that height pixels by 1.5 then you have 12825 px as the width .Hope that helps ,just use the principle it helps.

1 Like

Re: How To Know The Required Pixel For A 6 Feet *4 Feet Banner by LordTrezy(m): 12:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
Donald3d:
I use something called rule of ratios ,its simple maths 6 divided by 4 will give you,1.5 then you just find a corresponding high pixel dimension that will give you the same value and will also be clear enough when printed eg 6000 px by 4000 px using a dpi of 600 ,when you divide 6000 by 4000 you will get 1.5,you can also use other values,you can also do it this way if you want to use a custom pixel dimension since the ratio is 1.5 , and you want to use a height of for example 8568 px ,multiply that height pixels by 1.5 then you have 12825 px as the width .Hope that helps ,just use the principle it helps.
Please I need little training on how to design sophisticated web banners and the best softwares to use. Thanks boss
Re: How To Know The Required Pixel For A 6 Feet *4 Feet Banner by Donald3d(m): 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2015
LordTrezy:

Please I need little training on how to design sophisticated web banners and the best softwares to use. Thanks boss
Photoshop,indesign,fireworks,corel draw can do all this,it depends on how proficient you are in these software
Re: How To Know The Required Pixel For A 6 Feet *4 Feet Banner by LordTrezy(m): 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
Donald3d:
Photoshop,indesign,fireworks,corel draw can do all this,it depends on how proficient you are in these software
little idea on Photoshop and Corel, that's all I've got.

(1) (Reply)

Obika3. Hillarious Animated Comedy By A Nairalander / Adobe Premiere Plugins / Check Out My Cartoon/digital Artworks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.