Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,360 members, 7,843,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Don Jazzy Shows Off His "Wifee" On Instagram, Funny Replies Followed The Post - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Shows Off His "Wifee" On Instagram, Funny Replies Followed The Post (55752 Views)

Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M / Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful / Kiss Daniel Did A Comedy Skit On Instagram (funny Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His "Wifee" On Instagram, Funny Replies Followed The Post by Olivers2J(f): 7:32am On Sep 01, 2015
funny
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His "Wifee" On Instagram, Funny Replies Followed The Post by tuna4servi(m): 7:33am On Sep 01, 2015
First page comment,nice. One
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His "Wifee" On Instagram, Funny Replies Followed The Post by SapeleWater(m): 7:36am On Sep 01, 2015
firstEVA:
Let him keep dreaming, they are not mates
Say her level pass Don own or na her age?

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His "Wifee" On Instagram, Funny Replies Followed The Post by Holuwakemmy16(f): 7:37am On Sep 01, 2015
I know no y he never marry,or maybe he wnt use d girl as chop and clean mouth ni.
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His "Wifee" On Instagram, Funny Replies Followed The Post by niggi4life(m): 7:37am On Sep 01, 2015
JOSELYN DUMAS IS AN ACTRESS, A TV PRESENTER AND A VIDEO VIXEN.
SHE ALSO HAS A DAUGHTER, DON JAZZY OBVIOUSLY WAS JOKING ABOUT THE "WIFEE" PART undecided

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His "Wifee" On Instagram, Funny Replies Followed The Post by Franchise21(m): 7:38am On Sep 01, 2015
Sexy n curvy
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His "Wifee" On Instagram, Funny Replies Followed The Post by free2ryhme: 7:38am On Sep 01, 2015
who no like better thing grin
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His "Wifee" On Instagram, Funny Replies Followed The Post by niceguy7(m): 7:39am On Sep 01, 2015
undecided
Sparkle777:
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed. Ooh, I so love don j,pls I wanna marry you.
I ve always had a crush on don j, embarassed cry cry cry. I may not have dat figure but I ll love u to bits cry cry
Madam. Dey here dey cry......ur cry and beg no pass this page..........

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His "Wifee" On Instagram, Funny Replies Followed The Post by iykedare(m): 7:39am On Sep 01, 2015
firstEVA:
Let him keep dreaming, they are not mates

How?
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His "Wifee" On Instagram, Funny Replies Followed The Post by ICEMAN(m): 7:44am On Sep 01, 2015
Nice. Iphone 6? I don tire I wan throway my own. Big ass? Most boys on Niaraland have girls like that as their btches. Yankee or Jand? I dey Yankee. Money? Let's put it this way. I'm seeing ego and it's not from data entry. The boy is legit. Give us a story and something worth our time.And please no more of that Kola's goat stuns stories. I'm beginning to throw up.
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His "Wifee" On Instagram, Funny Replies Followed The Post by shamecurls(m): 7:45am On Sep 01, 2015
Sparkle777:
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed. Ooh, I so love don j,pls I wanna marry you.
I ve always had a crush on don j, embarassed cry cry cry. I may not have dat figure but I ll love u to bits cry cry

Do you mind a look alike? Cos I look like him very much just that am taller and slimmer. I won't mind changing my name to don j if I fit the spec. #searchingfortruelove

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His "Wifee" On Instagram, Funny Replies Followed The Post by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 01, 2015
christinie:
Nice body.
Wicked face.
She has a bad biatch looks.
Am not jealous!
Just observing!
If she's not a Nigerian I will skin him alive.
If she's a SAN I will fry him in hot oil!!!
Ok I sound wicked now.
I guess am inspired by her wicked looks.
I wish them the best anyway!!!
Ciao! Ciao!!
jealousy.
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His "Wifee" On Instagram, Funny Replies Followed The Post by chigoizie7(m): 7:47am On Sep 01, 2015
Well, I trust don j. He knows what he is doing.

There is huge difference between "wifee and wife" , hope with time,he will use that as defense.
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His "Wifee" On Instagram, Funny Replies Followed The Post by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 01, 2015
Nigerians.......they have latched unto a word that connotes another meaning

[b] Meanwhile.............

Get our complete Brilliantlights Media Fiverr Training packages Todayand start offering unique services professionally on Fiverr and generating income from your living room.

Fiverr is the world's foremost website for freelancers selling their skills starting from $5. That is $5 is the basic amount you can start selling a gig but you can have extras of up to $100, $200 per Gig (you are permitted 20 Gigs at a time)and you can be making more than $1000, $2000 per Gig selling your skill on fiverr every month on only one account! Now imagine up to 5 accounts with 20 Gigs each!. For some people this may be too good to be true but it is true and hundreds of thousands like me are making money off it every day. All it requires is possessing the knowledge of how to build profitable accounts, optimizing them for constant orders and delivering with continuous positive reviews and high ratings.

The complete training packages covers five Hot in-demand services from

ARTICLE WRITING TO
GRAPHICS DESIGN,
VIDEO AND ANIMATION,
WEB DESIGN AND
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT

It includes Hours of Training Videos created by our Experts on each service covering: Opening a Service Specific Professional Fiverr Account, Creating Attractive Gigs with Captivating Gig Images and Gig Videos, Delivering orders and Receiving your Payments in Nigeria. The package also include tools like Adobe Photoshop for creating Gig images and Camtasia Software for Gig videos creation respectively along with Special Tools specific to each service included in each pack. Interested participants would also be introduced into our Facebook Brilliantlightsmedia Support Group as well as our Whatsapp Group through 070-665-64342 for follow up.

After many years working and earning on fiverr, we as a reputable company put our heads together to help introduce others who are in desperate need of financial upliftment, having heard and seen how desperate jobless youths have become in a bid to land jobs or engage in any business whether bad or dehumanizing just to survive or how companies are retrenching people daily and sending them into the over saturated Labor market.

The internet is a trillion dollar per month platform everyone should be working on today and Fiverr is one of the easiest means to start earning from it. However you need to get on it the right way. Stop creating accounts that have no potential for profit. Get the skills that you can sell not only on fiverr and other freelance sites (Like Elance, freelancer.com) but also required by Big businesses and companies around us, even better, you could create your own business like we have done as a Social Media Management company and stop complaining about lack of jobs, wicked requirements or jobs already arranged for the connected

If you have questions or enquiries Please PM me here on Nairaland or reach me through the whatsapp number mentioned earlier[/b]
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His "Wifee" On Instagram, Funny Replies Followed The Post by Sparkle777(f): 7:57am On Sep 01, 2015
niceguy7:
undecided
Madam. Dey here dey cry......ur cry and beg no pass this page..........

A girl can still dream na. U cant beat me and shush me up at the same time na? Ooohh, cry cry
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His "Wifee" On Instagram, Funny Replies Followed The Post by MrCounselor: 7:57am On Sep 01, 2015
[size=15pt]O ooooooo, ukwu of life!!!!![/size]
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His "Wifee" On Instagram, Funny Replies Followed The Post by Sparkle777(f): 8:01am On Sep 01, 2015
shamecurls:

Do you mind a look alike? Cos I look like him very much just that am taller and slimmer. I won't mind changing my name to don j if I fit the spec. #searchingfortruelove

Really? Wat if u dnt like me? Wil u sue me like dat Algerian man. I ll giv u my digits. 374.......
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His "Wifee" On Instagram, Funny Replies Followed The Post by niceguy7(m): 8:02am On Sep 01, 2015
Sparkle777:

A girl can still dream na. U cant beat me and shush me up at the same time na? Ooohh, cry cry
Lol....r u for real? K oo...keep dreaming.....girls of nowadays too like already made men...and those men can act up later on. undecided
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His "Wifee" On Instagram, Funny Replies Followed The Post by shamecurls(m): 8:04am On Sep 01, 2015
Sparkle777:

Really? Wat if u dnt like me? Wil u sue me like dat Algerian man. I ll giv u my digits. 374.......

I have these strong notion that I will like you. Can't imagine a second thought
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His "Wifee" On Instagram, Funny Replies Followed The Post by Sparkle777(f): 8:06am On Sep 01, 2015
niceguy7:

Lol....r u for real? K oo...keep dreaming.....girls of nowadays too like already made men...and those men can act up later on. undecided

I ll kip dreaming. Pls leave me alone to cry in peace embarassed cry
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His "Wifee" On Instagram, Funny Replies Followed The Post by christinie(f): 8:06am On Sep 01, 2015
mikketech:
jealousy.
kikikikiki I told you amnot jealous!
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His "Wifee" On Instagram, Funny Replies Followed The Post by Sparkle777(f): 8:07am On Sep 01, 2015
shamecurls:

I have these strong notion that I will like you. Can't imagine a second thought

Awww, loving u already. 29

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His "Wifee" On Instagram, Funny Replies Followed The Post by shizzy7(f): 8:08am On Sep 01, 2015
christinie:
Nice body.
Wicked face.
Am not jealous!
Just observing!
Ok I sound wicked now.
Ciao! Ciao!!
She's a Ghanaian actress he's just using the word "Wifey" to whine her head she even has a child
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His "Wifee" On Instagram, Funny Replies Followed The Post by DonaldGenes(m): 8:09am On Sep 01, 2015
Airforce1:
Joseline dumas is blessed with front and black

Lmào Bad pikin
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His "Wifee" On Instagram, Funny Replies Followed The Post by shizzy7(f): 8:11am On Sep 01, 2015
niggi4life:
JOSELYN DUMAS IS AN ACTRESS, A TV PRESENTER AND A VIDEO VIXEN.
SHE ALSO HAS A DAUGHTER, DON JAZZY OBVIOUSLY WAS JOKING ABOUT THE "WIFEE" PART undecided
I tire for some comments I am seeing.. Its even written on the IG page @Jocelyn dumas
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His "Wifee" On Instagram, Funny Replies Followed The Post by loomer: 8:12am On Sep 01, 2015
donholy28:
Old man claiming young boy...he better get married o

Y u dey vex?

Na by force to marry?
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His "Wifee" On Instagram, Funny Replies Followed The Post by niceguy7(m): 8:13am On Sep 01, 2015
Sparkle777:

I ll kip dreaming. Pls leave me alone to cry in peace embarassed cry
Ok keep crying.... Buh u cnt cry him a river or a lagoon undecided
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His "Wifee" On Instagram, Funny Replies Followed The Post by philfrey08: 8:13am On Sep 01, 2015
christinie:
Nice body.
Wicked face.
Am not jealous!
Just observing!
Ok I sound wicked now.
Ciao! Ciao!!

That is a Ghanaian actress.... not Nigerian!
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His "Wifee" On Instagram, Funny Replies Followed The Post by jamb20s: 8:14am On Sep 01, 2015
Download latest nollywood movies directly to your android phone at ease , visit www.videocrat.com to install the app

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) / Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) / Patoranking Signs His Signature On A Womans boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.