Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:59 PM

Moment Burna Boy Jumps Into Crowd At Concert - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moment Burna Boy Jumps Into Crowd At Concert (37277 Views)

Phyno Pulled A Crowd At Enugu Phynofest 2017 (Photos) / Wizkid Sprays Cash To Crowd At Afrika Shrine In Ikeja / Runtown Gives Out ₦1million To Fans At Concert (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Burna Boy Jumps Into Crowd At Concert by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 02, 2015
cheesy cheesy My belle o! cheesy
DROGON:
No be small risk.

If person like passingshot jump na to give space.

Airforce1 one day u go get there..... Just sing better songs for us and stop making one girl feel good by shouting "She's such a Diva"

S/O to my siblings Rhaegar and Viserys.

Mumsy Daenerys, thanks for feeding me vikiz's balls.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Burna Boy Jumps Into Crowd At Concert by chiscodedon(m): 9:39am On Sep 02, 2015
make en try am for warri....for were area bois gather see weda en no go see en sef for ground
Re: Moment Burna Boy Jumps Into Crowd At Concert by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 02, 2015
UniAbuja students will do that. Can't forget how they disgraced AY some years ago by refusing to laugh at his jokes all through the show.

Yomieluv:
If it were some baddo crowds,they will just give him space while on air,for him to crash land..

2 Likes

Re: Moment Burna Boy Jumps Into Crowd At Concert by magabounce(m): 9:59am On Sep 02, 2015
DROGON:
No be small risk.

If person like passingshot jump na to give space.

Airforce1 one day u go get there..... Just sing better songs for us and stop making one girl feel good by shouting "She's such a Diva"

S/O to my siblings Rhaegar and Viserys.

Mumsy Daenerys, thanks for feeding me vikiz's balls.
GOT perv!!!!!
Re: Moment Burna Boy Jumps Into Crowd At Concert by DROGON: 10:04am On Sep 02, 2015
peppyluv02:
cheesy cheesy My belle o! cheesy
a girl who likes GOT..... #Shoki
Re: Moment Burna Boy Jumps Into Crowd At Concert by DROGON: 10:08am On Sep 02, 2015
magabounce:

GOT perv!!!!!
Just a Fan
Re: Moment Burna Boy Jumps Into Crowd At Concert by chimoskyg(m): 10:42am On Sep 02, 2015
I believe Airforce1 go make Nairaland proud one day grin

1 Like

Re: Moment Burna Boy Jumps Into Crowd At Concert by iamauxin(m): 10:58am On Sep 02, 2015
Barram:
Hello nairalanders.

Please i need your help with loan of N200,000.

I am facing some tough challanges and desperately need your help.
I am ready to deposit my birth,state of origin, school certificates and an infinix pad,has collacteral.

Till 3months when I will pay back with interest rate of 15%.

You can come to know my place of residence and even my family for benefit of doubt.

MODIFIED
It seems like people are having problem with the provided collacteral.
Being a student. I want to start up a long time solution to my financial problems.
I can't keep asking people for assistance. I need to hold my destiny in my hands.
This is why I need your help to add up with the fund I have, to start up.

IF YOU HAVE TRUST ISSUES,I CAN GIVE YOU ORIGINAL CAR PAPERS AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED, HAS COLLACTERAL.
Already you will know my place of residence and family.
I live in abuja.

Contact me with the following:

PHONE:0810-6925-962

BBM:26DF3756

PLEASE NOTE: this is strictly business. If I don't repay in 3months time. Your 15% interest rate will increase to 50%. I set this standard,because I keep to my words.
....bros you sound too smart to ask for this kind of assistance...please I beg of you, wake up by 4.30am pray and open your thoughts, think deep and you will see thousands of good areas you can make money with your level of intelligence. If you have those properties you claim please go to a financial institution.... one day a loan will be granted to you.

1 Like

Re: Moment Burna Boy Jumps Into Crowd At Concert by Barram: 11:39am On Sep 02, 2015
iamauxin:
....bros you sound too smart to ask for this kind of assistance...please I beg of you, wake up by 4.30am pray and open your thoughts, think deep and you will see thousands of good areas you can make money with your level of intelligence. If you have those properties you claim please go to a financial institution.... one day a loan will be granted to you.
thanks bro.

I recently paid some agent to help me with links to those institutions,but after getting them. I realize it takes time to get fund from them.

Some online institution demand,you become member for a period of 3/4months. Before you get fund.

Others demand you operate an account with them for some period before you will be eligible to receive fund.
While others have very high interest rate. I wanted to go for student loan,but I also need to have account with those banks.

All this options reguire time and fund that I am looking for,which I don't have. Dats why I need help fast.
The car papers I want to use,aint even mine. A friend decided to help me with it has a collacteral.
Re: Moment Burna Boy Jumps Into Crowd At Concert by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 02, 2015
those oyinbo guys dey sue for any small tin jo. like say na miguel talk say make you wait for there
philfrey08:
No wound person and get sued like Miguel! undecided

See the heavy contours on that dudes head... chei

1 Like

Re: Moment Burna Boy Jumps Into Crowd At Concert by Ezebinaugwu(m): 12:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
Atmmachine:

Sorry, You can't afford the ticket, so you won't even be there.

The ticket no pass 200 naira nah
Re: Moment Burna Boy Jumps Into Crowd At Concert by iamauxin(m): 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
Barram:
thanks bro.

I recently paid some agent to help me with links to those institutions,but after getting them. I realize it takes time to get fund from them.

Some online institution demand,you become member for a period of 3/4months. Before you get fund.

Others demand you operate an account with them for some period before you will be eligible to receive fund.
While others have very high interest rate. I wanted to go for student loan,but I also need to have account with those banks.

All this options reguire time and fund that I am looking for,which I don't have. Dats why I need help fast.
The car papers I want to use,aint even mine. A friend decided to help me with it has a collacteral.
...well, I feel you should be meeting people individually then....try telling them what you need the assistance for. 200, 000 naira is no big deal for most people. But I'm sure the fraud awareness in Nigeria is optimum, 99% of nairalanders will not believe youvand the one percent that can help you from here don't come online. I wish you goodluck bro
Re: Moment Burna Boy Jumps Into Crowd At Concert by henrixx(m): 1:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
Imagine say na rick ross?
Re: Moment Burna Boy Jumps Into Crowd At Concert by henrixx(m): 1:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
Imagine sat na rick ross?
Re: Moment Burna Boy Jumps Into Crowd At Concert by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
Dat man head sha... Well that's by the way. As for Burna, that's typical of the effect the screaming crowd has on Artistes. Don't pray for his crash-land, rather pray for the day you will say "yes, I jumped into the crowd and their hands held me up". That's what Burna would be saying right now tongue If im water no boil, ur own no go hot oo undecided undecided
Re: Moment Burna Boy Jumps Into Crowd At Concert by segzyogondus(m): 4:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
Make he come do am for South abeg.....
Re: Moment Burna Boy Jumps Into Crowd At Concert by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
they should have left him crash on the ground...
Re: Moment Burna Boy Jumps Into Crowd At Concert by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
DROGON:
a girl who likes GOT..... #Shoki
Re: Moment Burna Boy Jumps Into Crowd At Concert by DROGON: 11:39pm On Sep 02, 2015
peppyluv02:
hummm, never mind...I mistook that for something else.
Re: Moment Burna Boy Jumps Into Crowd At Concert by Harkinyhemmy(m): 10:44am On Sep 03, 2015
fone dey him pocket o. hope he knows dat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rapper Zoro Buys A New Car (Pictured) / Burna Boy Features Damian Marley, Angelique Kidjo In 'African Giant' Album / Ubi Franklin As Julius Agwu's Personal Assistant (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.