Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Buhari 100days In Office, This Picture Speaks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari 100days In Office, This Picture Speaks (1092 Views)

PHOTOS: Buhari Back In His Office This Morning / Understanding Buhari In 100days; Matters Arising... / Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari 100days In Office, This Picture Speaks by mrrights: 8:19pm On Aug 31, 2015
BUHARI IN 100DAYS, PICTURE SPEAKS
www.mrrights.com.ng

Re: Buhari 100days In Office, This Picture Speaks by tunwumi: 8:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ol
Re: Buhari 100days In Office, This Picture Speaks by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
Chief Atúnlúse
Re: Buhari 100days In Office, This Picture Speaks by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
It's clear to all of us now that buhari is a big scam.when are we going to get a sound President lime Kenyan President. Instead we have a President who is like Mugabe.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari 100days In Office, This Picture Speaks by madridguy(m): 8:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
Chief Engineer Buhari.
Sai Baba
May God be with you sir.

1 Like

Re: Buhari 100days In Office, This Picture Speaks by charlso1(m): 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
He has to tell us what happened. He is not campaigning. Let him start working or we will vote him out in the next election.
Anyway, if you want to know how to be your own boss, download my 51 free eBook titled "Fiverr Lazy Man's Blueprint" now via the link on my signature below.
Re: Buhari 100days In Office, This Picture Speaks by IAMTHEHERO: 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
The op is not a Nigerian.
Re: Buhari 100days In Office, This Picture Speaks by Blakjewelry(m): 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
Hehehe
Re: Buhari 100days In Office, This Picture Speaks by emeka94(m): 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
lol

Have you ever found how difficult it is to decide on gifts to give attendees at seminars and conferences, or products to sell as a means of raising funds or as a form of identification for your business or organization (student union, university, church, fellowship, non-governmental organization etc.) or as a gift to loyal customers? Well, we might have a solution for you. Ever thought of flash drives? In this age of information technology and information, that otherwise will fill a file cabinet, being compressed into minute forms. What could be more of a relief than a flash drive? Daily the need for flash drives keeps coming up and it is slowly becoming an indispensable part of our “must have”. Hey! Do you know that you can also give your flash drive a personalized touch by adding your event, organization/company, group or business name and logo? That is what, we at lunar group, is known for. We provide you with high quality flash drives –of different memory capacities and compatible with different operating system - complete with whatever you’d like us to customize on it (name, logo, picture, anything!). Our prizes are affordable and competitive and our customer service is superb. Why don’t you give us a trial today? check my profile for more details

Re: Buhari 100days In Office, This Picture Speaks by Khd95(m): 8:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
googlepikin:
It's clear to all of us now that buhari is a big scam.when are we going to get a sound President lime Kenyan President. Instead we have a President who is like Mugabe.

U can move to Kenya when Nigeria ve president of your taste u come back
Re: Buhari 100days In Office, This Picture Speaks by mrrights: 11:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
Lol
Re: Buhari 100days In Office, This Picture Speaks by Autolord: 11:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
I will give buhari a dirty slap and ask him to kneel down the first day I see him...

The masses will soon march to aso rock and stone him with pure water
Re: Buhari 100days In Office, This Picture Speaks by mrrights: 8:25am On Sep 01, 2015
Hum
Re: Buhari 100days In Office, This Picture Speaks by jkbee(m): 11:06am On Sep 01, 2015
Hmm..... I refuse to be deceived! #Result cool

(1) (Reply)

I Really Need This West Coast (olamide) Vs East Coast (phyno) Beef / U.S. Will Station New Nuclear Weapons In Germany Against Russia / How Falae Was Kidnapped – Abductors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.