Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Policemen Allegedly Kill Akure Woman Politician During Scuffle - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Allegedly Kill Akure Woman Politician During Scuffle (20226 Views)

31-yr-old Peacemaker Killed During Scuffle In Ogun Community (pic) / Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord / Girl Dies During Scuffle With Her Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Allegedly Kill Akure Woman Politician During Scuffle by sule5727: 10:10pm On Aug 31, 2015
ijustdey:

http://newtelegraphonline.com/policemen-allegedly-kill-akure-woman-politician-during-scuffle/

police is our friend and they are dere to protect us!! Now there are killing us were are we running to now? Police can never be my friend...
Re: Policemen Allegedly Kill Akure Woman Politician During Scuffle by dre11(m): 10:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
Holuwakemmy16:
I no believe jare

since you believe it's a lie.....

check

How Police allegedly killed Accord Party woman leader in Ondo

http://dailypost.ng/2015/08/31/how-police-allegedly-killed-accord-party-woman-leader-in-ondo/
Re: Policemen Allegedly Kill Akure Woman Politician During Scuffle by m4una(m): 10:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
Only in Nigeria an ordinary weed smoker will be gunned down by a very corrupt police officer. Here, we borrow lighter from officers.
Re: Policemen Allegedly Kill Akure Woman Politician During Scuffle by Rawzy(m): 10:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
The NPF whom should people run to when in troble is now the one people are running away from because of there bad character,God will judge them
Re: Policemen Allegedly Kill Akure Woman Politician During Scuffle by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
Too bad of dem. Wicked police. R.I.P
Re: Policemen Allegedly Kill Akure Woman Politician During Scuffle by 400billionman: 10:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
They were looking for boys who smoke Indian hemp and killed a Mother Hen who insisted on protecting her children. RIP madam. Father accept her. She died for love.

Summary: Another good example of Nigerians being wicked to Nigerians.

Policemen were looking for boys who will be bailed tomorrow morning with N10,000 each.. Not necessarily after drug addicts.
Re: Policemen Allegedly Kill Akure Woman Politician During Scuffle by adonis89(m): 10:53pm On Aug 31, 2015
These r not policemen, dey boko haram sent by Buhari. U ppl should keep believing Dat his "credible man" status giving to him by media
Re: Policemen Allegedly Kill Akure Woman Politician During Scuffle by shadrack17: 10:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
Its bad, d policemen must not go unpunished.
Re: Policemen Allegedly Kill Akure Woman Politician During Scuffle by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
Delphi:
NPF is synonymous to criminality. Police always think they are above the law or even god. Imagine invading a woman's house and wanting a forceful search. The woman knows the law and demands a search warrant. Instead, she was killed. What prevents some of them to lay siege in the house while others go for the receipt of a valid search warrant. After killing her they ran away not remembering that ghost mode does not need physical presence to activate. Check out the later lives of policemen, you will understand that curses are potent. The aura surrounding police (work) in Nigeria is a wicked, vicious, miserable, criminal, cursed and forbidden one. What a man soweth, he reaps!
yes,am saying and am standing on it,if it happens my fiancee father is a policeman,hmm I will stylishly flee from her because I know she is cursed.
Re: Policemen Allegedly Kill Akure Woman Politician During Scuffle by darvic1515(m): 11:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
May her soul RIPP, I know dis woman, we voted in thesame polling unit during the last general election @ akure.
9ja is turning to something else now, may God help us.
Re: Policemen Allegedly Kill Akure Woman Politician During Scuffle by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
Will Buhari open a probe on this ? The answer is NO. The dullard doesnt even read.
Re: Policemen Allegedly Kill Akure Woman Politician During Scuffle by seankay(m): 11:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
Bleep the Nigerian Police force. I will rather share a bed with Shekau than have any iota of love for any fucking men in black! Nigeriam is even better off without those uniformed criminals. The presidency should go tough on them!!!!!!!!!
Re: Policemen Allegedly Kill Akure Woman Politician During Scuffle by Dajugba: 12:27am On Sep 01, 2015
Hmmm... I'm not amaze. Nigerian police, you try to be their friends, you enter trouble by your self. You don't want to be their friends or associate with them, they'll tag you as lawless citizen. Police or lopo, whatever they're known for, I could simply say they are body of uncultured institue. When you make an agbero as Dpo who was once a street boy, smoking weed, what He does is to pick and requit bloody civilants who works with criminas and can't, differentiate laws from crime, yet they try to make the Nigeria citizens believe the police is your friend. I'll pray the wind of change extend to law enforcement body of Her nation. Amen.
Re: Policemen Allegedly Kill Akure Woman Politician During Scuffle by tolababa(m): 12:37am On Sep 01, 2015
Happen very close to my place the woman when her corpse was taken to ala police station
Re: Policemen Allegedly Kill Akure Woman Politician During Scuffle by bolaret: 3:43am On Sep 01, 2015
Hmm This is the usual habit of the policemen since they were told not to collect money on the road,they were so hot and bittered and find other means of getting money,they make several unlawful arrest.The vehicle given to them by the govt to control crime were used to commit crime in the neighbourhood.
Re: Policemen Allegedly Kill Akure Woman Politician During Scuffle by islandmoon: 5:24am On Sep 01, 2015
Nigerian Police murdered her just because they were looking for a smoker? police indeed!
Re: Policemen Allegedly Kill Akure Woman Politician During Scuffle by cardoctor(m): 5:38am On Sep 01, 2015
And then what happened?
Re: Policemen Allegedly Kill Akure Woman Politician During Scuffle by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 01, 2015
police...let dem start deploying sum of dem to borno or maiduguri
Re: Policemen Allegedly Kill Akure Woman Politician During Scuffle by Afroconnect: 6:58am On Sep 01, 2015
Nigerian police are extorters and criminal killers,the new IG is not instilling discipline on the NPF like I thought he would.
Re: Policemen Allegedly Kill Akure Woman Politician During Scuffle by LasoulMacuby(m): 7:42am On Sep 01, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Hmm. How unfortunate

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
U wey get sense dey follow drag FTC with LadyF and Introvert. Na wa for u o
Re: Policemen Allegedly Kill Akure Woman Politician During Scuffle by tola268: 8:03am On Sep 01, 2015
Re: Policemen Allegedly Kill Akure Woman Politician During Scuffle by gebest: 10:31am On Sep 01, 2015
K
Re: Policemen Allegedly Kill Akure Woman Politician During Scuffle by andyanders: 3:26pm On Sep 01, 2015
Official armed robbers of the federation.Recruited to rob and kill.
Re: Policemen Allegedly Kill Akure Woman Politician During Scuffle by chachanga: 5:29pm On Sep 01, 2015
undecided
I keep saying the Nigerian Police force needs to come under the knife for some serious restructuring.

The damned force should be unbundled under the astute management of some competent foreign interior defence security consultants both for short term effectiveness and long term viability.

this nonsense we call our NPF is at at 20% pure. The rest just dregs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Kills Twin Brother In Lagos, Blames Spirit (pic) / Video Of Lagos Police Destroying Shrines In Ikorodu / 3 Suspected Kidnappers Shot Dead In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.