Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,357 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

If You Were Nigeria's President For A Day, What Would You Change? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Were Nigeria's President For A Day, What Would You Change? (1024 Views)

‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze / Osinbajo To Act As President For 10 Days- Buhari / After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Nigeria's President For A Day, What Would You Change? by Osisie(m): 12:27am On Sep 01, 2015
Someone once said the average Nigerian is more intelligent than the president.

Just like the game of football, spectators are quick to point fingers and throw stones. But if they step on the field of play themselves, they'll then realize how uneasy the game really is and learn to commend the efforts of the players.
As they say, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.

I wonder if this is also true about politics. Will you perform any better if you occupied Aso Rock?

What would you hope to achieve if you were Nigeria's president?
Re: If You Were Nigeria's President For A Day, What Would You Change? by kinibigdeal(m): 12:27am On Sep 01, 2015
Simple, I replace the federal system of government with the Fayose system of government.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Nigeria's President For A Day, What Would You Change? by CUM4WHAT(m): 12:30am On Sep 01, 2015
Dis is where block heads like barcanista , cutehector, iamlegend , airforce1 , freemanan shud be and excrete some sensible ideas
Re: If You Were Nigeria's President For A Day, What Would You Change? by redvektor(m): 12:34am On Sep 01, 2015
steal huge amount of money
then go after the chibok girls
and marry all of them

no be me talk am oh
na sleep
eyes
Re: If You Were Nigeria's President For A Day, What Would You Change? by loomer: 12:34am On Sep 01, 2015
Nothing, cos nigeria don dey beyond human power
Re: If You Were Nigeria's President For A Day, What Would You Change? by redvektor(m): 12:35am On Sep 01, 2015
loomer:

u funny
Re: If You Were Nigeria's President For A Day, What Would You Change? by Mizblinks(f): 12:37am On Sep 01, 2015
The number of zeros in my bank account.... *grin*
Re: If You Were Nigeria's President For A Day, What Would You Change? by loomer: 12:38am On Sep 01, 2015
redvektor:

u funny

It's just the painful truth

1 Like

Re: If You Were Nigeria's President For A Day, What Would You Change? by Thezoomustfall: 12:41am On Sep 01, 2015
I will simply divide the zoo
Re: If You Were Nigeria's President For A Day, What Would You Change? by koligs: 12:56am On Sep 01, 2015
redvektor:
steal huge amount of money
then go after the chibok girls
and marry all of them

no be me talk am oh
na sleep
eyes

Animal in human skin...
U deserve to be stoned from someone with a sleepy eyes also

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Nigeria's President For A Day, What Would You Change? by Osisie(m): 6:50am On Sep 01, 2015
Mizblinks:
The number of zeros in my bank account.... *grin*

undecided See the kind of kids we raise.....
U guys called GEJ corrupt, I guess he simply got lucky. Smh
Re: If You Were Nigeria's President For A Day, What Would You Change? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
Dis is where block heads like barcanista , cutehector, iamlegend , airforce1 , freemanan shud be and excrete some sensible ideas
Re: If You Were Nigeria's President For A Day, What Would You Change? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 01, 2015
Buhari's appointment
Re: If You Were Nigeria's President For A Day, What Would You Change? by collinsVP: 11:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
I will entrench fiscal federalism within an hour, if I had the sole power.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Nigeria's President For A Day, What Would You Change? by coolitempa(f): 12:00am On Sep 02, 2015
I will immediately begin the expulsion of ibos from Nigeria...... angry....with immediate effect..... angry

1 Like

Re: If You Were Nigeria's President For A Day, What Would You Change? by Bryan812(m): 12:01am On Sep 02, 2015
nothing
Re: If You Were Nigeria's President For A Day, What Would You Change? by Bryan812(m): 12:04am On Sep 02, 2015
coolitempa:
I will immediately begin the expulsion of ibos from Nigeria...... angry....with immediate effect..... angry

Easy dear... Even the president can't do that
try to be a little more realistic wink
Re: If You Were Nigeria's President For A Day, What Would You Change? by mikolo80: 4:53am On Sep 02, 2015
collinsVP:
I will entrench fiscal federalism within an hour, if I had the sole power.

and lga autonomy

1 Like

Re: If You Were Nigeria's President For A Day, What Would You Change? by PedroJP(m): 5:26am On Sep 02, 2015
Back to regional govt, where all tongues speaking Igbo will be in a particular region, none speaking Igbo tongue will be left in another.

I support Biafra now more than Nigeria as it's a name from a woman i doubt her decency then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were Nigeria's President For A Day, What Would You Change? by Classicool(m): 9:11am On Sep 02, 2015
I'll implement CONfab report and return to Regional govt With Regional govt Having more power than the central... The Region will have less power over the states.. Which means states having more power... And I'll also make provision for Referendum... With the Edo state,Warri+Itsekiri+Uhrobo(all forming a state) will be sub regional states to the west... Like Hong-kong to China... Moving them out of SS.
Re: If You Were Nigeria's President For A Day, What Would You Change? by sdindan: 10:17am On Sep 02, 2015
I will divide this Shitty Country
Called Nigeria.
1. Biafra
2. Others.
Re: If You Were Nigeria's President For A Day, What Would You Change? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:42am On Sep 02, 2015
Re: If You Were Nigeria's President For A Day, What Would You Change? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:43am On Sep 02, 2015
loomer:
seconded only God can Save Us

(1) (Reply)

Merkel Finally Grows Sense; Slams Doors On Arab Invaders. / Why Buhari, Apc Cannot Forgive Saraki / PETER OBI SHARES 20 MILLION NAIRA TO SCHOOLS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.