Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) (25531 Views)

Married Man Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy In Jigawa Court Premises & Was Caught / Man Jailed For One Month For Raping Boy To Death To Be Re-arraigned / Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by powerfulsettingz: 9:16am On Sep 01, 2015
his moniker says it all

South East

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by hunkydory(m): 9:16am On Sep 01, 2015
Terrible
Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by loomer: 9:16am On Sep 01, 2015
Why hide his face?
He's a disgrace to humanity
Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by guardian09(m): 9:17am On Sep 01, 2015
pyyxxaro:
The Spate of Rape in this Country is becoming Unbecoming

E clear say na 24hrs devil de work now

I can imagine who he's using now cry

It's always been there just that with social media and the Internet anything happening anywhere is reported instantly and goes further than those reported in newspapers and even those not reported in the dailies at all.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 01, 2015
Another animal on the lose.
Anuofia!
Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by adezor: 9:20am On Sep 01, 2015
Him carier one reach rock !
He's been hynotised !
Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by viktagorion: 9:22am On Sep 01, 2015
The NBA's disciplinary hammer also awaits him.
Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by 3kay945(m): 9:24am On Sep 01, 2015
The report says he penetrated the anus and virginal shocked how is this possible in public place where the lawyer colleagues are everywhere.

Who has he sinned that couldn't forgive him. undecided
Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by Ndeewonu: 9:26am On Sep 01, 2015
What is it with this part of the country and rape sef?
Abi na curse?
Haba!!!
Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 01, 2015
There's too much lewdness and depravity in the media and its affecting our senses....its turning us all to sex hungry animals. We need to rise up against this madness....

[b] Meanwhile.............

Get our complete Brilliantlights Media Fiverr Training packages Todayand start offering unique services professionally on Fiverr and generating income from your living room.

Fiverr is the world's foremost website for freelancers selling their skills starting from $5. That is $5 is the basic amount you can start selling a gig but you can have extras of up to $100, $200 per Gig (you are permitted 20 Gigs at a time)and you can be making more than $1000, $2000 per Gig selling your skill on fiverr every month on only one account! Now imagine up to 5 accounts with 20 Gigs each!. For some people this may be too good to be true but it is true and hundreds of thousands like me are making money off it every day. All it requires is possessing the knowledge of how to build profitable accounts, optimizing them for constant orders and delivering with continuous positive reviews and high ratings.

The complete training packages covers five Hot in-demand services from

ARTICLE WRITING TO
GRAPHICS DESIGN,
VIDEO AND ANIMATION,
WEB DESIGN AND
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT

It includes Hours of Training Videos created by our Experts on each service covering: Opening a Service Specific Professional Fiverr Account, Creating Attractive Gigs with Captivating Gig Images and Gig Videos, Delivering orders and Receiving your Payments in Nigeria. The package also include tools like Adobe Photoshop for creating Gig images and Camtasia Software for Gig videos creation respectively along with Special Tools specific to each service included in each pack. Interested participants would also be introduced into our Facebook Brilliantlightsmedia Support Group as well as our Whatsapp Group through 070-665-64342 for follow up.

After many years working and earning on fiverr, we as a reputable company put our heads together to help introduce others who are in desperate need of financial upliftment, having heard and seen how desperate jobless youths have become in a bid to land jobs or engage in any business whether bad or dehumanizing just to survive or how companies are retrenching people daily and sending them into the over saturated Labor market.

The internet is a trillion dollar per month platform everyone should be working on today and Fiverr is one of the easiest means to start earning from it. However you need to get on it the right way. Stop creating accounts that have no potential for profit. Get the skills that you can sell not only on fiverr and other freelance sites (Like Elance, freelancer.com) but also required by Big businesses and companies around us, even better, you could create your own business like we have done as a Social Media Management company and stop complaining about lack of jobs, wicked requirements or jobs already arranged for the connected

If you have questions or enquiries Please PM me here on Nairaland or reach me through the whatsapp number mentioned earlier[/b]
Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by blessedtony913(m): 9:29am On Sep 01, 2015
Pls take the man to jail
Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by Kingbilo(m): 9:32am On Sep 01, 2015
modelmike7:
This is so barbaric and insane, if he truly did that, in jail he will rot!. But due to a particular incident of a neighbour i witnessed over the weekend of a 6 year old girl and a 30 year old guy, at the end of the day we were all shocked it was actually 2 women in the house that brainwashed and threatened the girl to lie on the guy, that he fondled her! Imagine the defamation of character and shame that had caused. I will like us to hear from the lawyer also about what really transpired, and if he did it, in jail he will rot! (Not all grandmas are nice!)

Same thing I was thinking. It's getting easier and easier to falsify these cases. We need to keep righteous indignation from clouding proper judgement. The original story sounded very suspect when I read it.
Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by TheAdvocate(m): 9:35am On Sep 01, 2015
Bonapart:
Tell me 100 reasons why this lawyer shouldn't be killed either through back door or through the front door

if law makers break the law then should the people do

Is it an offence punishable with death? It's not.

The lawyer should face the maximum sentence of 14 years for rape.

The legislature should amend the law so that the sentence for rape will be life imprisonment.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by Bonapart(m): 9:38am On Sep 01, 2015
TheAdvocate:

The legislature should amend the law so that the sentence for rape will be life imprisonment.
no!! The ammendment should come with death by hanging
Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by harry509: 9:40am On Sep 01, 2015
dre11:

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/lawyer-re-arraigned-for-defiling-nine-year-old-on-court-premises/

Photo of the lawyer

hmmmmmM! So.. Konji nu respct lawya @ all. I wuda wetn e go do Agbero...
Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by melzabull(f): 9:41am On Sep 01, 2015
missKiffy:
shocked this is a shocking news, I thought the yeebos on nairaland said it's only Yoruba pple that rape, especially minors, paedophiles *singing* nobody holy pass eh
Actually its shocking! this is because 95% of rape cases especially that of ince.st involving minors are committed by yellowbars.

This is just a one-off for Igbos. yelombas are notorious for in.cest crimes, child molestation, paedophilia and rap.ing of minors. So let's get it straight cos I'm actually as shocked as you are
Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by stankezzy: 9:43am On Sep 01, 2015
why are yellow bars always rapeing girls, the rape tin de for their blood.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by melzabull(f): 9:48am On Sep 01, 2015
Atmmachine:
The mods are Tribalistic goats.
I was banned for posting a picture of a man kissing his toes but take a look at the hate comments Misskiffy be posting all day about the Ibos & the mods will do nothing.

That's how you know that the mod is Yoruba and a racist son of a b|tch.
Na today you just dey know? bas.tad na understatement to describe those iddiotttts
Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by sam90s(m): 9:49am On Sep 01, 2015
ijustdey:

Lawyer accused of abusing 9-yr-old- girl re-arraigned

the lawyer need no bail since he is a custodian of law and he decided to break it

As a lawyer, the accused is more like a legal expert, he's hardly the custodian of the law that title belongs more to the enforcers of the law (police & judges).
Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by slap1(m): 9:51am On Sep 01, 2015
A nine year old has breasts that can be fondled? Hmm undecided
Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by deeptesting(m): 10:02am On Sep 01, 2015
While i am against rape in all ramification, there is more to this case than the press have reported. Unfortunately, Nigerians are quick to judge & are arrogantly self righteous, it is our culture. I expect the lawyer at this point to have given a press statement on this issue.

While, in most cases silence is golden but in some it is an admittance of guilt especially in the minds of gullible hypocrites & Sadducees.

The matter is before a law court, let justice be expediently carried out.
Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by Madeb: 10:03am On Sep 01, 2015
I dnt think dat all these acts of raping a under age is ordinary o, we need to be prayerful nt to be used by satanic person. Imagine a lawyer was caught in dis messy
Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by iamauxin(m): 10:06am On Sep 01, 2015
TheAdvocate:

This is just defilement, not rape. Each of them has its penalty. He used his hands touch the girl's private part. At most, he can be sentenced to 14 years. And mind you, Rape is a capital offence and attracts life imprisonment upon conviction. Thanks!
Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by MadCow1: 10:07am On Sep 01, 2015
They Finally drop the punk lawyers name and he is Igbo.

cry cry cry cry cry cry

Now what do I do with this Yoruba yab I have prepared and loaded.. cry

God punish this Uzomaka bastard.. angry
Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 01, 2015
There is more to the case.... It may be a setup. ..... It is crazy(in court premises) I doubt the lawyer actually assault the minor
Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 01, 2015
Why dem dey shield him undecided nonsense angry
E don red for him, maybe he's been doing it lipsrsealed
E don chuk hand for where devil dey fear to thread grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by FrankValency(m): 10:12am On Sep 01, 2015
missKiffy:
shocked this is a shocking news, I thought the yeebos on nairaland said it's only Yoruba pple that rape, especially minors, paedophiles *singing* nobody holy pass eh
why are u so obssesed with the Igbos How many of the igbos hav fuccked and dumbed u,sorry ok,upgrade and they will stop dumping you.
Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by Ganjafama(m): 10:14am On Sep 01, 2015
gbadexy:
I just don't believe the lawyer could have done so in courtroom for that matter.
If you want to believe, try leaving ur 9 yr old sister or daughter with such an animal.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by pyyxxaro: 10:16am On Sep 01, 2015
guardian09:

It's always been there just that with social media and the Internet anything happening anywhere is reported instantly and goes further than those reported in newspapers and even those not reported in the dailies at all.

Very true embarassed
Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by nobul(m): 10:24am On Sep 01, 2015
Wonderful God will jorg Òooooo
Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by Rotimi47: 10:27am On Sep 01, 2015
The lawyer is a big disgrace to humanity.
Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by ijustdey: 10:29am On Sep 01, 2015
sam90s:

As a lawyer, the accused is more like a legal expert, he's hardly the custodian of the law that title belongs more to the enforcers of the law (police & judges).

okay......

thanks for educating me grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vigilante Members Shoot Phone Snatcher Dead In Edo (Graphic Pics) / Ephraim Nwuzi Declared Wanted For Saying Rivers INEC Officials Should Be Shot / Fulani Gunmen Attack Ibi In Taraba, Kill Traditional Ruler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.