Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Have You Ever Eavesdropped Your Parents Making Love? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Eavesdropped Your Parents Making Love? (3476 Views)

Making Love & Raising A Family / House Wife Caught Making Love To Gate Man On Her Matrimonial Bed(photo) / Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Eavesdropped Your Parents Making Love? by Winnergal(f): 12:11am On Apr 02, 2009
How did you feel . . .?
Re: Have You Ever Eavesdropped Your Parents Making Love? by Czarskit(m): 12:36am On Apr 02, 2009
~ Oh girl. . . ~
Re: Have You Ever Eavesdropped Your Parents Making Love? by tope2000(f): 12:52am On Apr 02, 2009
Winnergal:

How did you feel . . .?

u r weird wink
Re: Have You Ever Eavesdropped Your Parents Making Love? by Winnergal(f): 1:08am On Apr 02, 2009
tope2000:

u r weird wink

nope . . . tongue
Re: Have You Ever Eavesdropped Your Parents Making Love? by biina: 2:43am On Apr 02, 2009
Winnergal:

nope . . . tongue
yes u r dearie.
what manner of an individual would eavesdrop on others sharing intimacy, not to now talk of your parents.
The topic itself is seriously perverted. what next - incest?
Re: Have You Ever Eavesdropped Your Parents Making Love? by Gabry(f): 3:07am On Apr 02, 2009
I felt like ewwwwww. . . . embarassed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Eavesdropped Your Parents Making Love? by Lamidiobi1: 3:12am On Apr 02, 2009
i hear them all time. my father dey hammer my mama like their is no tomorow
Re: Have You Ever Eavesdropped Your Parents Making Love? by dragonslay(m): 3:27am On Apr 02, 2009
shocked
Re: Have You Ever Eavesdropped Your Parents Making Love? by Akinagirl(f): 4:11am On Apr 02, 2009
OK gross! And Lamidi, TMI. shocked
Re: Have You Ever Eavesdropped Your Parents Making Love? by puskin: 7:19am On Apr 02, 2009
Damn!!! Neva heard such trash talk b4. Pls, dnt go there,
Re: Have You Ever Eavesdropped Your Parents Making Love? by iice(f): 7:27am On Apr 02, 2009
People with no boundaries and respect for their parents undecided
Joblessness starts from infancy cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Eavesdropped Your Parents Making Love? by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 02, 2009
@ Poster,
What motivates you to start such topics?
The need to win an award for craziest topics,
Or you're just plain stupid?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Eavesdropped Your Parents Making Love? by Sissy3(f): 8:47am On Apr 02, 2009
very disgusting and sickening topic to say the least.
Re: Have You Ever Eavesdropped Your Parents Making Love? by reality4us(m): 8:50am On Apr 02, 2009
I remember very well in my University days in the late 80s we use to eavesdrop and even watch each other a lot while doing the thing. We are four in each room and whoever has a girlfriend that will spend the night, the only condition for others to go on 'exile' sleep outside was that the light must be on so that they can watch the action for a while.

We enjoyed it so much and the act became so popular in the hostel. Nobody was exempted even me, they watched me when it was my turn to send them on exile.

Weird, weird, weird, weird, weird, weird some people will say, but it was great fun then.
Re: Have You Ever Eavesdropped Your Parents Making Love? by LadyT(f): 8:56am On Apr 02, 2009
shocked

Satan don take over
Re: Have You Ever Eavesdropped Your Parents Making Love? by FBS: 8:57am On Apr 02, 2009
rubbish. why would you do that? shocked
Re: Have You Ever Eavesdropped Your Parents Making Love? by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 02, 2009
Eeeeeeeewwwwww! No. tongue
Re: Have You Ever Eavesdropped Your Parents Making Love? by iice(f): 10:24am On Apr 02, 2009
reality4us:

I remember very well in my University days in the late 80s we use to eavesdrop and even watch each other a lot while doing the thing. We are four in each room and whoever has a girlfriend that will spend the night, the only condition for others to go on 'exile' sleep outside was that the light must be on so that they can watch the action for a while.

We enjoyed it so much and the act became so popular in the hostel. Nobody was exempted even me, they watched me when it was my turn to send them on exile.

Weird, weird, weird, weird, weird, weird some people will say, but it was great fun then.

Dude, the topic says eavesdropping on your parents.
Re: Have You Ever Eavesdropped Your Parents Making Love? by lizzyA(f): 10:59am On Apr 02, 2009
Gods word,teaches us to respect and honour our parent so pls dis is not funny at all,what a thread?
Re: Have You Ever Eavesdropped Your Parents Making Love? by uzwu: 11:40am On Apr 02, 2009
Stupid and dirty post. Poster,

Honour your parents so that it will be well withyou and your days long ok.

Oh my God what a post Whatever is it that informed your Posting such nonsense.

If you stilll do, Stop it right away.
Re: Have You Ever Eavesdropped Your Parents Making Love? by Omolola1(f): 12:25pm On Apr 02, 2009
This is such a DirtY Topic, CHRIST!
Re: Have You Ever Eavesdropped Your Parents Making Love? by touchmeder: 1:22pm On Apr 02, 2009
oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, i dont even want to hear that. Jesus winner girl ure a nut case. lol
Re: Have You Ever Eavesdropped Your Parents Making Love? by Moyola(f): 1:31pm On Apr 02, 2009
Easy on d OP yu lot! tongue
Re: Have You Ever Eavesdropped Your Parents Making Love? by reality4us(m): 2:13pm On Apr 02, 2009
iice:

Dude, the topic says eavesdropping on your parents.

I said that the topic has reminded me of such a similar thing that happened in those memorable days.

To me it is unheard of and completely unimaginable that somebody will go and eavesdrop on his dad and mom doing the thing. What does he/she want to hear.

Satan don fall for gutter, marcham, marcham.
Re: Have You Ever Eavesdropped Your Parents Making Love? by iice(f): 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2009
reality4us:

I said that the topic has reminded me of such a similar thing that happened in those memorable days.

To me it is unheard of and completely unimaginable that somebody will go and eavesdrop on his dad and mom doing the thing. What does he/she want to hear.

Satan don fall for gutter, marcham, marcham.

I wouldn't say unimaginable, people can be undecided
Which is not to say that it is not totally gross!
Re: Have You Ever Eavesdropped Your Parents Making Love? by spikedcylinder: 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2009
How is one supposed to "feel"?
Re: Have You Ever Eavesdropped Your Parents Making Love? by vescucci(m): 6:24pm On Apr 02, 2009
EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW
Re: Have You Ever Eavesdropped Your Parents Making Love? by invisible2(m): 6:39pm On Apr 02, 2009
repulsive topic
Re: Have You Ever Eavesdropped Your Parents Making Love? by blacksta(m): 9:14pm On Apr 02, 2009
weird poster and readers
Re: Have You Ever Eavesdropped Your Parents Making Love? by larayat(f): 9:22pm On Apr 02, 2009
stupid,stupid, bad topic.@poster, i pray ur children do d same to u,
Re: Have You Ever Eavesdropped Your Parents Making Love? by okadaman2: 10:10pm On Aug 26, 2011

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023- Women Group / My Husband’s Brother Has Turned Me To A S*x Slave In My Husband’s House / Woman Shows How To Have Sex In Front Of Her Toddler Daughter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.