Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,365 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

“my Husband Opens My Private Part To Inspect If I Slept With Other Men” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “my Husband Opens My Private Part To Inspect If I Slept With Other Men” (1071 Views)

"I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia / Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“my Husband Opens My Private Part To Inspect If I Slept With Other Men” by gistparrot: 7:03am On Sep 01, 2015
n Ikorodu Customary Court in Lagos State on Thursday dissolved a four-year-old marriage between Sidikat Oseni and her husband, Waheed Oseni, over maltreatment and lack of trust.

The 28-year-old petitioner and mother of two resides at Ajose Road in Agric Area of Ikorodu.
Sidikat had earlier told the court that her husband was in the habit of subjecting her to vaginal test whenever she returned home late.

The President of the court, Mr Olu Adebiyi, who dissolved the marriage, held that all efforts made by the court to reconcile the couple failed as both insisted on divorce.

Adebiyi ordered that the respondent should be allowed free access to his children at any reasonable time of the day and in a peaceful manner.

The court president also held that the children would be living with the petitioner, saying she was in a better position to nurture them as it were.

READ MORE--->>> http://www.mokgist.com/my-husband-opens-my-private-part-to-inspect-if-i-slept-with-other-men/

Re: “my Husband Opens My Private Part To Inspect If I Slept With Other Men” by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 01, 2015
Dat picshure up there got me laughing, na woman be dat? grin

1 Like

Re: “my Husband Opens My Private Part To Inspect If I Slept With Other Men” by CUM4WHAT(m): 7:29am On Sep 01, 2015
Wow! This makes sense
Re: “my Husband Opens My Private Part To Inspect If I Slept With Other Men” by Yustash001(m): 7:43am On Sep 01, 2015
Lol...the first poster gat me cracking my ribscheesycheesy
Re: “my Husband Opens My Private Part To Inspect If I Slept With Other Men” by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 01, 2015
Yustash001:
Lol...the first poster gat me cracking my ribscheesycheesy
grin

(1) (Reply)

My Parents Killed My Brother-in-law (read) / Beyonce Rocks A New Hairdo As She Turns 34 Today / Meet 23 Year Old Lingerie Model With No Legs Who Makes $1000 Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.