Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Why Is Enugu Radio Biafra Transmitter Not Talking - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Enugu Radio Biafra Transmitter Not Talking (1100 Views)

Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe / Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu / Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Enugu Radio Biafra Transmitter Not Talking by cybertyrant(m): 8:52am On Sep 01, 2015
Please can someone tell me why enugu radio biafra transmitter is not talking since sunday night, i cant imagine that enugu as the capital of biafra is not talking, do u know that the capital is the most important territory in a country which suppose to have two transmitter is not talking, and this new style of broadcasting i dnt like it,which is from 7:00pm to bla bla.and 7:00am to bla bla
This biafra struggle of radio things is getting boring lets take is to another level, if biafra is not declared this year as promised by kanu then i give up.

Mods no offense, this is a social community,i have the right to ask questions

And i should know about any developments

Re: Why Is Enugu Radio Biafra Transmitter Not Talking by captainprogress(m): 8:54am On Sep 01, 2015
na dem sabi...
Re: Why Is Enugu Radio Biafra Transmitter Not Talking by ChappyChase: 9:22am On Sep 01, 2015
Watin you wan use ham do?
Re: Why Is Enugu Radio Biafra Transmitter Not Talking by truefact: 9:53am On Sep 01, 2015
cybertyrant:
Please can someone tell me why enugu radio biafra transmitter is not talking since sunday night, i cant imagine that enugu as the capital of biafra is not talking, do u know that the capital is the most important territory in a country which suppose to have two transmitter is not talking, and this new style of broadcasting i dnt like it,which is from 7:00pm to bla bla.and 7:00am to bla bla
This biafra struggle of radio things is getting boring lets take is to another level, if biafra is not declared this year as promised by kanu then i give up.

If war is all about yorubas and Igbos I would love it so start now...see as a coward yoruba is ranting and cursing. ..without your Hausa-Fulani overlord, you are not match to biafrans. .. silly cowards who can't think for themselves. ..you lot claim to be suffercated yet the Hausa-Fulani rule and treat you same way they treat everybody....

if you cowards must know ..Nigeria is country with many ethnic groups against igbos who are simply an ethical group with no military power... yorubas any day you think you are strong and bold, let your only ethnic group challenge the igbos..You people always rant like market women

Minus nigeria and Hausa-Fulani, yorubas are nothing

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Enugu Radio Biafra Transmitter Not Talking by CallPolice: 9:55am On Sep 01, 2015
Ask the Gods

cybertyrant:

Re: Why Is Enugu Radio Biafra Transmitter Not Talking by cybertyrant(m): 10:17am On Sep 01, 2015
truefact:

If war is all about yorubas and Igbos I would love it so start now...see as a coward yoruba is ranting and cursing. ..without your Hausa-Fulani overlord, you are not match to biafrans. .. silly cowards who can't think for themselves. ..you lot claim to be suffercated yet the Hausa-Fulani rule and treat you same way they treat everybody....

if you cowards must know ..Nigeria is country with many ethnic groups against igbos who are simply an ethical group with no military power... yorubas any day you think you are strong and bold, let your only ethnic group challenge the igbos..You people always rant like market women

Minus nigeria and Hausa-Fulani, yorubas are nothing
EXCUSE ME nekwe m okoro, ebe ka onya si lakaputa, this is my thread boy, please yorubas have mercy on him for he do not know wat he is saying, pardon him abeg, i beg on his behalf.
Mr truefact how dare u rush intomy thread without thinking are u crazy, i asked a question and i expect reasonable people who listen to radio biafra answer my question, get a brain

Cow brain- $7,000
Goat brain -$3,000
Dog brain -$10,000
Bird brain -$8,000
Human brain- $100,000

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Enugu Radio Biafra Transmitter Not Talking by truefact: 10:22am On Sep 01, 2015
cybertyrant:
EXCUSE ME nekwe m okoro, ebe ka onya si lakaputa, this is my thread boy, please yorubas have mercy on him for he do not know wat he is saying, pardon him abeg, i beg on his behalf.
Mr truefact how dare u rush intomy thread without thinking are u crazy, i asked a question and i expect reasonable people who listen to radio biafra answer my question, get a brain

Cow brain- $7,000
Goat brain -$3,000
Dog brain -$10,000
Bird brain -$8,000
Human brain- $100,000
I just told you that you and your suffercated tribe are cowards who hide under their Hausa-Fulani overlord to rant and curse

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Enugu Radio Biafra Transmitter Not Talking by DaBullIT(m): 10:22am On Sep 01, 2015
Perhaps it's faulty

or the engineer is in a hotel with one Olosho

Either way , one day without propaganda , lies and zoo talks is healthy for everybody
Re: Why Is Enugu Radio Biafra Transmitter Not Talking by cybertyrant(m): 10:41am On Sep 01, 2015
DaBullIT:
Perhaps it's faulty

or the engineer is in a hotel with one Olosho

Either way , one day without propaganda , lies and zoo talks is healthy for everybody
I just dnt know , i love that radio, its like a drug to a sickness to me, it breaks the boredom, and please tell this buffoon called TRUE/FALSEfact to get out of my thread now,
It about MCD (mad cow disease) when he bought the first cow brain on the list i gave him,i think he should borrow money and buy the most expensive which is human brains
Re: Why Is Enugu Radio Biafra Transmitter Not Talking by cybertyrant(m): 10:43am On Sep 01, 2015
truefact:

I just told you that you and your suffercated tribe are cowards who hide under their Hausa-Fulani overlord to rant and curse
Get out of my thread ur i will report u now,

Go find my signature
Re: Why Is Enugu Radio Biafra Transmitter Not Talking by SOUNDKING: 11:05am On Sep 01, 2015
cybertyrant:

Get out of my thread ur i will report u now,

Go find my signature
mr man relax,the guy told u the truth,ranting and cursing will not help u,,,,,u really needs freedom from mental slavery.
Re: Why Is Enugu Radio Biafra Transmitter Not Talking by cybertyrant(m): 11:21am On Sep 02, 2015
SOUNDKING:
mr man relax,the guy told u the truth,ranting and cursing will not help u,,,,,u really needs freedom from mental slavery.
Guy, that E-ZOMBIE writes and repastes those TRASH he says in every thread i go to

(1) (Reply)

Passingshot Shows His Petty Side / BREAKING: APC Vice Chairman Resign. / World Igbo Congress Challenges Govt On Security Of Lives, Property In S/east

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.