Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,281 members, 7,957,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:14 PM

Which Nigerian State Would You "DELETE" ?? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Nigerian State Would You "DELETE" ?? (3604 Views)

Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? / List Of Impeached Nigerian State Governors Since 1999 / Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigerian State Would You "DELETE" ?? by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:25am On Sep 01, 2015
All PARASITIC States of the NORTH

Kebbi
Zamfara
Jigawa
Katsina
Yobe
Bauchi
Borno
Sokoto
Gombe
These are Core Parasites and Ingrates!!
Created purely to celebrate fulani superiority over the rest!!
Re: Which Nigerian State Would You "DELETE" ?? by arewaboy(m): 12:39pm On Sep 01, 2015
Desgidi:
I don't have a problem with the north oo ..but I think state like gombe, jigawa, sokoto,yobe should b giving to people like Chad... infact call the president of chad and Cameroon informing them of state for sale.
you must be crasyy oo. wetin concern Sokoto and Jigawa states with Chad? even Yobe that is situated near the Chadian border did not share common boundary and has nothing much in common. Talkless of Gombe that has no international frontier.

Pls Talk with sense and something that is probably possible.
Re: Which Nigerian State Would You "DELETE" ?? by UncleJudax(m): 12:50pm On Sep 01, 2015
new2020:
30% of Osun debt is owed to Anambra state.
How true is this, and how did it happen? Bond purchase?
Re: Which Nigerian State Would You "DELETE" ?? by acenazt: 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
Desgidi:
I don't have a problem with the north oo ..but I think state like gombe, jigawa, sokoto,yobe should b giving to people like Chad... infact call the president of chad and Cameroon informing them of state for sale.
Gombe Jigawa and sokoto gaskyiya you are deranged
Re: Which Nigerian State Would You "DELETE" ?? by Desgidi(m): 1:35pm On Sep 01, 2015
acenazt:
Gombe Jigawa and sokoto gaskyiya you are deranged

U must b from 1 of those state...With Ur church mind u self knw say those state no follow.... These are liabilities 2 Nigeria
Re: Which Nigerian State Would You "DELETE" ?? by omolami: 1:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
Those states deleted by Gideon Okar in his coup
Re: Which Nigerian State Would You "DELETE" ?? by acenazt: 1:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
Desgidi:

U must b from 1 of those state...With Ur church mind u self knw say those state no follow.... These are liabilities 2 Nigeria
na Gombe i from. You know say no Pikin ho say im mama food no sweet.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian State Would You "DELETE" ?? by Desgidi(m): 2:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
arewaboy:

you must be crasyy oo. wetin concern Sokoto and Jigawa states with Chad? even Yobe that is situated near the Chadian border did not share common boundary and has nothing much in common. Talkless of Gombe that has no international frontier.

Pls Talk with sense and something that is probably possible.

Nobody said anything about sharing boundary or possible state that are close to Cameroon or chad....I was only suggesting that such state should b deleted cos they provide nothing for Nigeria other than taking money from us...
Re: Which Nigerian State Would You "DELETE" ?? by Chiaka(f): 2:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
Answer: Merge Non viable state with viable ones
Re: Which Nigerian State Would You "DELETE" ?? by cybertyrant(m): 2:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
DaBullIT:
Wetin Osun do you nah ??

They drain nigerias money with hunger without contributing anything to the national purse
Re: Which Nigerian State Would You "DELETE" ?? by bofoy(m): 4:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
I think abia ogun and bornu should leave
Re: Which Nigerian State Would You "DELETE" ?? by Supermiy: 4:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
I'l I'l I'l Lets Go For A Commercial Break..I Never Liked Those Northern States But They Have Some Cuties Damn! smiley
Re: Which Nigerian State Would You "DELETE" ?? by gebest: 4:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
Desgidi:
sokoto is the most peaceful state in the north and their people very nice, check out dat mallam selling suya nd onions close to u, he is from sokoto very accormodating people.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian State Would You "DELETE" ?? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
Borno and kogi
Re: Which Nigerian State Would You "DELETE" ?? by gebest: 4:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
ONDO state because gov'r mimikolo
Re: Which Nigerian State Would You "DELETE" ?? by meccuno: 5:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
Delete all the states with the lowest cut off mark into the federal schools in Nigeria......
Re: Which Nigerian State Would You "DELETE" ?? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 01, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Kogi benue and osun those states are liabiltes

You Forgot Ebonyi Too..
those states re too poor. in my town two community is reacher than 1 of those state.

Borno and co re nt excluded
Re: Which Nigerian State Would You "DELETE" ?? by DaBullIT(m): 1:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
cybertyrant:

They drain nigerias money with hunger without contributing anything to the national purse

If men were Gods grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Nigerian State Would You "DELETE" ?? by cybertyrant(m): 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
DaBullIT:

If men were Gods grin grin grin grin grin
No b lie,i used to imagine that and after doing so,i than God for being God.

As for me to tell u the truth, if i were a god i will hunger for power to conquer and to be the almighty god(did i say that? )

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Will Arrest Amaechi After GEJ's Victory- Wike Boasting Once Upon A Time / Biafra : FGN Under Pressure, Warns International Community, Plans Genocide. / Biafra Sit At Protests: Polls Boycott Is Different From Election Holding..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.