Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,928 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) (40842 Views)

Anna Ebiere Banner And Her Father At MBGN Conference (Photos) / Ex Beauty Queen, Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Super Trim Post Baby Bod / Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Post Baby Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by hensben(m): 11:22am On Sep 01, 2015
Ok
Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 01, 2015
floragregs:
Those complaining abt "babymama", is it not stale in ur mouth? Una no dey tire sef? Just congratulate her and move on abeg. Some of you just finished climbing a girl and u have the hand to type rubbish here. Bloody hypocrites!
Leave us alone oo grin

1 Like

Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by 400billionman: 11:32am On Sep 01, 2015
No mention of the baby's father..

1 Like

Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by Mordyb: 11:34am On Sep 01, 2015
Am tired of the way nairaland is gradually turning to TMZ no thanks to all these wannabe bloggers

1 Like

Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by bugzbunny: 11:34am On Sep 01, 2015
missdebs:
awwwnn, this baby makes me wanna have 1 asap
Maybe I can help with dat grin
Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by Bonapart(m): 11:36am On Sep 01, 2015
peppyluv02:
Morals have been thrown to the dogs.
yea
For long

1 Like

Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by matkeyz(m): 11:37am On Sep 01, 2015
missdebs:
having one with me is good cheesy
Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by matkeyz(m): 11:39am On Sep 01, 2015
This pikin luk like me oo. shocked abi na me born am... grin
Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by E383: 11:43am On Sep 01, 2015
Sarimah:
another beauty and queen is born...

She's so adorable

Wait, did you say just 'adorable'? shocked

Babe, that child is drop dead gorgeous. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by homirefacuny(m): 11:53am On Sep 01, 2015
ignis:
What is happening to morals and values?

They are sick and av been hospitalized.... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by melzabull(f): 12:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
gringringrin lmao @ comment
Flavour nwanmama jus chopping them beaurrriful girls

Congrats girlie! cheesy
Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by ignis: 12:02pm On Sep 01, 2015
homirefacuny:

They are sick and av been hospitalized.... grin
Lame
Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 01, 2015
smiley kisssweet baby ...me like kisssweet baby ...me like
Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by Bruno3000(m): 12:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
Anoda bastard...
Bastards everywhere...
Lesson: get married, then hv babies!!
Stupid pple.

4 Likes

Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by Nicepoker(m): 12:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
missdebs:
we are compatible.
Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by homirefacuny(m): 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2015
ignis:

Lame
You mean they av been crippled?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by Sammyblaq(m): 12:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
The baby is a good Gift. #SoLovely.
The mistake has been done...not that am supporting the BM tyn
Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by Ugik(m): 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
just passing by. who will be my babymama?
Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by Gurgle(f): 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
*modified*

Congratulations

She is a female child; it doesn't matter as much that she was born out of wedlock. She will grow up and marry, and belong to her husbands compound
Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
floragregs:
Those complaining abt "babymama", is it not stale in ur mouth? Una no dey tire sef? Just congratulate her and move on abeg. Some of you just finished climbing a girl and u have the hand to type rubbish here. Bloody hypocrites!

You are so right sis, not that it's cool to have babies outside wedlock tho, but I will still give 100salute to a gal who got pregnant and face the shame than a gal who has removed her babies through abortion

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
missdebs:
Oya go do d needful now. What a cutty baby
grin
Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by futureboy46: 12:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
Babemamarism and rape everywhere
Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
So this girl didn't learn from her mom.. Anyways good luck. Its better than aborting the child.

2 Likes

Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by Neplusultra(f): 12:50pm On Sep 01, 2015
Lol! Two of them don born gals!
1-1
Now Flavour, can go ahead and marry his real wife? undecided embarassed

1 Like

Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by MarieSucre(f): 1:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
Tallesty1:
Being a babymama is now a job in Nigeria.

Money good sha.....

If nah poor homeboy, them will call is unwanted pregnancy and terminate it without even telling the man.

Yet some women want us to believe that love comes first before money.
Aswear some girls sha. They just don't understand how to take love to the market to buy SMA Gold, SMA Huggies, pay for the pre-natal and ante-natal sessions and the actual delivery. Regular checkup and general vaccination and healthcare of the infant can be got for free by just showing "love" to the doctor I hear. I even heard that the tuition for kindergarten is so cheap that you can enroll your child for just around 15000 loves. Some schools just 8000 loves but without the option of a schoolbus because fuel is now 150loves per litre in some places... sorry I meant naira.

1 Like

Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by Technocracy: 1:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
Where is our African values and culture where it is a shame for a woman to give birth outside wedlock and while she is in her fathers house. the society is fast moving into valueless gutter snap society where anything goes,the biggest culprit is our so called celebrities and a lot of them come from dysfunctional families, that's why they have nothing to offer to society who they serve as role models to,its hard time the society rises up against such values and cultures,its hard time co-operate sponsors rise up and insist on worthy brand ambassadors so we can have a descent society and stop celebrating obscurity and obscenity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by uniquejessy(f): 1:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
wow,very beautiful baby

1 Like

Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by arabianights: 1:10pm On Sep 01, 2015
dapsoneh:
Baby mamas everywhere!
The new thing invogue now are baby mamaism and RAPE!!!

Am telling you and they dare to announce with no shame.Mscheeeeewwww

1 Like

Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by muscoliscious(f): 1:14pm On Sep 01, 2015
You ruined your career,your education we re not sure of it just for a man who might end up marrying someone you are more beautiful than, it's not worth it, thank God am not an illegitimate child my mum n dad would have regret it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by danduj(m): 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2015
missdebs:
i can help tongue
Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by floragregs(f): 2:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
esosa993:

You are so right sis, not that it's cool to have babies outside wedlock tho, but I will still give 100salute to a gal who got pregnant and face the shame than a gal who has removed her babies through abortion
exactly! And funny enough it's common in the village so I wonder why pple make it look like it's new! As if they dnt hv somebody in their family who has a "lovechild".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by Palmwinetapper: 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
faithugo64:
cute baby

dear child please tell your siblings from the world where you came from to find their way into the homes of all TTC(trying to conceive) all over the world
best comment ever

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Princess Olivia: Charly Boy’s Granddaughter Graduates With First Class (Photos) / Onyii Alex Slays In Tight Outfit, Zubby Michael Reacts / Gedoni: My Relationship With Khafi Is Now At The Permanent Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.