Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Need A Sincere Answer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Need A Sincere Answer (380 Views)

I Need Sincere Answer From My BIAFRAN Brothers. / Research:your Sincere Answer Is Needed To Reach An Accurate Conclusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Sincere Answer by missionmex(m): 10:40am On Sep 01, 2015
If nigerians were alowed some how to have a look into the future to see how buhari's 100 days in office will be like, did you think he would have defeated goodluck in the last general elections?
Re: Need A Sincere Answer by orisa37: 1:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
The sincere answer is No! APC used Amnesty International, Sahara Reporter and Tinubu too to bewitch the Nigerian electorates to change Gej. With the current PMB's lopsided appointment; the APC's northern elements' intimidation of our NASS; PMB's to much uncaring open interest and concern for ISIS; the uncompromising and rebellious Biafra on the other side etc; are pointers to anarchy and to careless invitation to coup-plotters. I have heard suggestions from APC quarters that Mr. President should disband the NASS and rule without it. Are we not sufficiently seeing the hand writing on the wall, even on the 93rd day? I am always praying that our God of Nigeria will grant PMB the Wisdom to rule our 36 states and FCT RIGHTEOUSLY and without fear or favour. May God help us all!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Tourism Investment Lingers In Northern Nigeria / Many Will Fail This Simple Maths / happy Independence day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.